Product Code: 26798
Aramid fibers are high-end specialty synthetic products used in various industries like defense and aerospace. The global aramid fiber market is estimated to record a CAGR of 7.45% during the forecast period. The increasing concern for safety and security, and the qualities like strength and heat resistance, etc. are the factors propelling the growth of the market.
Aramid fiber is being used as a substitute for Asbestos due to its high tensile strength, low density, stress rupture, high stiffness, low creep, etc., and as a result, is positively impacting the growth of the market. Aramid fibers exhibit excellent chemical and physical properties at high temperatures. However, the production involves high manufacturing costs, limited monomer supply, and investments, all of which can hamper the market growth. Aramid fibers are serving various end-users. As a result, many companies are investing in production materials, thereby creating opportunities for market growth.
Based on geography, the global aramid fiber market has been bifurcated into a few regions, such as North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Rest of World. The Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period. Europe holds the largest market share, since Europe is one of the world's biggest automotive manufacturers.
The major companies operating in the market are Taekwang Industrial Co., Ltd., Kermel, Hyosung Corp., Sro Aramid (X-Fiper New Material Co., Ltd), China National Bluestar (Group) Co., Ltd., Kolon Industries, Inc., etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Table of contents
1. RESEARCH SCOPE
- 1.1. STUDY GOALS
- 1.2. SCOPE OF THE MARKET STUDY
- 1.3. WHO WILL FIND THIS REPORT USEFUL?
- 1.4. STUDY AND FORECASTING YEARS
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- 2.1. SOURCES OF DATA
- 2.1.1. SECONDARY DATA
- 2.1.2. PRIMARY DATA
- 2.2. TOP-DOWN APPROACH
- 2.3. BOTTOM-UP APPROACH
- 2.4. DATA TRIANGULATION
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 3.1. MARKET SUMMARY
- 3.2. KEY FINDINGS
- 3.2.1. PARA-ARAMID FIBER IS THE MAJORLY USED PRODUCT TYPE
- 3.2.2. SECURITY & PROTECTION IS THE LARGEST APPLICATION OF ARAMID FIBER
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1. MARKET DEFINITION & SCOPE
- 4.2. MARKET DRIVERS
- 4.2.1. INCREASING CONCERN FOR SECURITY
- 4.2.2. SUBSTITUTE FOR STEEL AND ASBESTOS
- 4.2.3. HIGH STRENGTH AND HEAT RESISTANCE
- 4.3. MARKET RESTRAINTS
- 4.3.1. COST OF MANUFACTURING IS HIGH
- 4.3.2. NON-BIODEGRADABLE NATURE OF ARAMID FIBER
- 4.4. MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
- 4.4.1. SCOPE OF USE OF ARAMID FIBER IN CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
- 4.5. MARKET CHALLENGES
- 4.5.1. HIGH COST OF R&D IS BLOCKING THE WAY FOR NEW PLAYERS
5. MARKET BY PRODUCT
- 5.1. PARA-ARAMID FIBER
- 5.2. META-ARAMID FIBER
6. MARKET BY APPLICATION
- 6.1. SECURITY & PROTECTION
- 6.2. FRICTIONAL MATERIALS
- 6.3. RUBBER REINFORCEMENT
- 6.4. OPTICAL FIBERS
- 6.5. TIRE REINFORCEMENT
- 6.6. ELECTRICAL INSULATION
- 6.7. AEROSPACE
- 6.8. OTHER APPLICATIONS
7. KEY ANALYTICS
- 7.1. PORTER'S FIVE FORCE MODEL
- 7.1.1. THREAT OF NEW ENTRANTS
- 7.1.2. THREAT OF SUBSTITUTE
- 7.1.3. BARGAINING POWER OF SUPPLIERS
- 7.1.4. BARGAINING POWER OF BUYERS
- 7.1.5. INTENSITY OF COMPETITIVE RIVALRY
- 7.2. OPPORTUNITY MATRIX
- 7.3. VALUE CHAIN ANALYSIS
- 7.4. PESTEL ANALYSIS
- 7.5. VENDOR LANDSCAPE
8. GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS
- 8.1. NORTH AMERICA
- 8.1.1. UNITED STATES
- 8.1.2. CANADA
- 8.2. EUROPE
- 8.2.1. UNITED KINGDOM
- 8.2.2. GERMANY
- 8.2.3. FRANCE
- 8.2.4. ITALY
- 8.2.5. SPAIN
- 8.2.6. RUSSIA
- 8.2.7. REST OF EUROPE
- 8.3. ASIA PACIFIC
- 8.3.1. INDIA
- 8.3.2. CHINA
- 8.3.3. JAPAN
- 8.3.4. AUSTRALIA
- 8.3.5. SOUTH KOREA
- 8.3.6. REST OF ASIA PACIFIC
- 8.4. REST OF WORLD
- 8.4.1. LATIN AMERICA
- 8.4.2. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
9. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 9.1. COMPANY PROFILES
- 9.1.1. DUPONT INC.
- 9.1.2. TEIJIN
- 9.1.3. IBIDEN CO. LTD.
- 9.1.4. HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC.
- 9.1.5. TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC
- 9.1.6. YANTAI TAYHO ADVANCED MATERIALS CO., LTD.
- 9.1.7. HYOSUNG CORP.
- 9.1.8. KOLON INDUSTRIES, INC.
- 9.1.9. CHINA NATIONAL BLUESTAR (GROUP) CO., LTD.
- 9.1.10. SRO ARAMID (X-FIPER NEW MATERIAL CO., LTD)
- 9.1.11. KERMEL
- 9.1.12. TAEKWANG INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.