Product Code: FB0167
The report on the global maltodextrin market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2020 to 2028. The report predicts the global maltodextrin market to grow with a significant CAGR over the forecast period from 2022-2028. The study on maltodextrin market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2020 to 2028.
The report on maltodextrin market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global maltodextrin market over the period of 2020 to 2028. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global maltodextrin market over the period of 2020 to 2028. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rise in demand for beverages is expected to drive growth of the market.
- Growth in demand for gums as an alternative to glucose, dextrose, and maltodextrin will drive the market growth.
- High price of the products will restrain the market growth.
- The growing demand for maltodextrin from the cosmetic &personal care industry will create growth-opportunity
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global maltodextrin market is segmented on the basis of product type, and end-user.
The Global Maltodextrin Market by Product Type
- Maltodextrin and Corn Syrup Solids
- Tapioca Maltodextrin and Tapioca Syrup Solids
The Global Maltodextrin Market by End-user
- Food & Beverage
- Paper and Pulp Industries
The companies covered in the report include
- Cargill Inc.
- Ingredion Incorporated
- Tate & Lyle Plc
- Roquette Freres SA
- Penford Corporation
- Tereos Syral
- The Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Zhucheng Dongxiao Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Grain Processing Corporation
- Matsutani Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the maltodextrin market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the maltodextrin market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2028.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global maltodextrin market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Maltodextrin Market Highlights
- 2.2. Maltodextrin Market Projection
- 2.3. Maltodextrin Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Maltodextrin Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Maltodextrin Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Product Type
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by End-User
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Maltodextrin Market
4. Maltodextrin Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Maltodextrin Market by Product Type
- 5.1. Maltodextrin and Corn Syrup Solids
- 5.2. Tapioca Maltodextrin and Tapioca Syrup Solids
6. Global Maltodextrin Market by End-User
- 6.1. Food & Beverage
- 6.2. Pharmaceuticals
- 6.3. Paper and Pulp Industries
- 6.4. Others
7. Global Maltodextrin Market by Region 2022-2028
- 7.1. North America
- 7.1.1. North America Maltodextrin Market by Product Type
- 7.1.2. North America Maltodextrin Market by End-User
- 7.1.3. North America Maltodextrin Market by Country
- 7.2. Europe
- 7.2.1. Europe Maltodextrin Market by Product Type
- 7.2.2. Europe Maltodextrin Market by End-User
- 7.2.3. Europe Maltodextrin Market by Country
- 7.3. Asia-Pacific
- 7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Maltodextrin Market by Product Type
- 7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Maltodextrin Market by End-User
- 7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Maltodextrin Market by Country
- 7.4. RoW
- 7.4.1. RoW Maltodextrin Market by Product Type
- 7.4.2. RoW Maltodextrin Market by End-User
- 7.4.3. RoW Maltodextrin Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Maltodextrin Market
- 8.2. Companies Profiles
- 8.2.1. Cargill Inc.
- 8.2.2. Ingredion Incorporated
- 8.2.3. Tate & Lyle Plc
- 8.2.4. Roquette Freres SA
- 8.2.5. Penford Corporation
- 8.2.6. Tereos Syral
- 8.2.7. The Archer Daniels Midland Company
- 8.2.8. Zhucheng Dongxiao Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- 8.2.9. Grain Processing Corporation
- 8.2.10. Matsutani Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.