Product Code: CGP00168
The report on the global pore strips market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2022 to 2028. The report predicts the global pore strips market to grow with a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period from 2022-2028. The study on pore strips market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2022 to 2028.
The report on pore strips market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global pore strips market over the period of 2022 to 2028. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global pore strips market over the period of 2022 to 2028. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rise in the number of skin-related issues
- Increasing awareness about the importance of healthy skin
- Availability of substitutes
- Retailers venturing into online retail
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global pore strips market is segmented on the basis of ingredients, distribution, and End-user.
The Global Pore Strips Market by Ingredients
- Tea Tree Oil
The Global Pore Strips Market by Distribution
- Specialty Store
The Global Pore Strips Market by End-user
The companies covered in the report include
- Kao Corporation
- Walgreen Co.
- Ulta Beauty
- Earth Therapeutics
- L'Oreal SA
- Tonymoly Co., Ltd.
- HipHop Skin Care
- Estee Lauder Companies Inc
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the pore strips market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the pore strips market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2028.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global pore strips market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Pore Strips Market Highlights
- 2.2. Pore Strips Market Projection
- 2.3. Pore Strips Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Pore Strips Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Pore Strips Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Ingredients
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Distribution
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by End-user
- 3.5.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Pore Strips Market
4. Pore Strips Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Pore Strips Market by Ingredients
- 5.1. Charcoal
- 5.2. Silicon
- 5.3. Tea Tree Oil
- 5.4. Others
6. Global Pore Strips Market by Distribution
- 6.1. Online
- 6.2. Supermarket/hypermarket
- 6.3. Specialty Store
- 6.4. Pharmacy
- 6.5. Others
7. Global Pore Strips Market by End-user
8. Global Pore Strips Market by Region 2022-2028
- 8.1. North America
- 8.1.1. North America Pore Strips Market by Ingredients
- 8.1.2. North America Pore Strips Market by Distribution
- 8.1.3. North America Pore Strips Market by End-user
- 8.1.4. North America Pore Strips Market by Country
- 8.2. Europe
- 8.2.1. Europe Pore Strips Market by Ingredients
- 8.2.2. Europe Pore Strips Market by Distribution
- 8.2.3. Europe Pore Strips Market by End-user
- 8.2.4. Europe Pore Strips Market by Country
- 8.3. Asia-Pacific
- 8.3.1. Asia-Pacific Pore Strips Market by Ingredients
- 8.3.2. Asia-Pacific Pore Strips Market by Distribution
- 8.3.3. Asia-Pacific Pore Strips Market by End-user
- 8.3.4. Asia-Pacific Pore Strips Market by Country
- 8.4. RoW
- 8.4.1. RoW Pore Strips Market by Ingredients
- 8.4.2. RoW Pore Strips Market by Distribution
- 8.4.3. RoW Pore Strips Market by End-user
- 8.4.4. RoW Pore Strips Market by Sub-region
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Pore Strips Market
- 9.2. Companies Profiles
- 9.2.1. Kao Corporation
- 9.2.2. Walgreen Co.
- 9.2.3. Ulta Beauty
- 9.2.4. Earth Therapeutics
- 9.2.5. Sephora
- 9.2.6. L'Oreal SA
- 9.2.7. Tonymoly Co., Ltd.
- 9.2.8. Boscia
- 9.2.9. HipHop Skin Care
- 9.2.10. Estee Lauder Companies Inc