Product Code: CM00899
The report on the global bio alcohol market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The report predicts the global bio alcohol market to grow with a CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on bio alcohol market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on bio alcohol market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global bio alcohol market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global bio alcohol market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing demand for bio-fuels
- Favorable government regulations and policies around the world
- High requirement for arable land
- Countries dependent on oil imports are expected offer new opportunities
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global bio alcohol market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and raw material.
The Global Bio Alcohol Market by Type
The Global Bio Alcohol Market by Application
- Power Generation
The Global Bio Alcohol Market by Raw Material
- Industrial Beets
The companies covered in the report include
- BioAmber Inc.
- Cargill Inc.
- BP biofuels
- Harvest Power Inc.
- Raizen S.A.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
- Genomatica Inc.
- Butamax Advanced Biofuels LLC
- BASF SE
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the bio alcohol market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the bio alcohol market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global bio alcohol market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Bio Alcohol Market Highlights
- 2.2. Bio Alcohol Market Projection
- 2.3. Bio Alcohol Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Bio Alcohol Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Bio Alcohol Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Raw Material
- 3.5.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Bio Alcohol Market
4. Bio Alcohol Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Bio Alcohol Market by Type
- 5.1. Bio-butanol
- 5.2. Bio-ethanol
- 5.3. Bio-methanol
- 5.4. Bio-Propanol
- 5.5. BDO
- 5.6. Others
6. Global Bio Alcohol Market by Application
- 6.1. Power Generation
- 6.2. Medical
- 6.3. Transportation
- 6.4. Infrastructure
- 6.5. Others
7. Global Bio Alcohol Market by Raw Material
- 7.1. Grains
- 7.2. Sugarcane
- 7.3. Biowaste
- 7.4. Industrial Beets
- 7.5. Corns
- 7.6. Others
8. Global Bio Alcohol Market by Region 2021-2027
- 8.1. North America
- 8.1.1. North America Bio Alcohol Market by Type
- 8.1.2. North America Bio Alcohol Market by Application
- 8.1.3. North America Bio Alcohol Market by Raw Material
- 8.1.4. North America Bio Alcohol Market by Country
- 8.2. Europe
- 8.2.1. Europe Bio Alcohol Market by Type
- 8.2.2. Europe Bio Alcohol Market by Application
- 8.2.3. Europe Bio Alcohol Market by Raw Material
- 8.2.4. Europe Bio Alcohol Market by Country
- 8.3. Asia-Pacific
- 8.3.1. Asia-Pacific Bio Alcohol Market by Type
- 8.3.2. Asia-Pacific Bio Alcohol Market by Application
- 8.3.3. Asia-Pacific Bio Alcohol Market by Raw Material
- 8.3.4. Asia-Pacific Bio Alcohol Market by Country
- 8.4. RoW
- 8.4.1. RoW Bio Alcohol Market by Type
- 8.4.2. RoW Bio Alcohol Market by Application
- 8.4.3. RoW Bio Alcohol Market by Raw Material
- 8.4.4. RoW Bio Alcohol Market by Sub-region
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Bio Alcohol Market
- 9.2. Companies Profiles
- 9.2.1. BioAmber Inc.
- 9.2.2. Cargill Inc.
- 9.2.3. BP biofuels
- 9.2.4. Braskem
- 9.2.5. Harvest Power Inc.
- 9.2.6. Raizen S.A.
- 9.2.7. Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
- 9.2.8. Genomatica Inc.
- 9.2.9. Butamax Advanced Biofuels LLC
- 9.2.10. BASF SE