Product Code: FB0214
The report on the global used cooking oil market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The report predicts the global used cooking oil market to grow with a CAGR of 6.73% over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on used cooking oil market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on used cooking oil market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global used cooking oil market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global used cooking oil market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- The push to connect these commercial settlements with refiners is expected to remain one of the vital factors driving the growth of this segment
- Lack of awareness regarding the proper usage of UCO is likely to hinder short-term growth
- The rising focus on improving animal health, increasing awareness regarding clean energy applications, and growing demand from emerging economies are expected to be lucrative opportunities in this market during the forecast period
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global used cooking oil market is segmented on the basis of source, and application.
The Global Used Cooking Oil Market by Source
- Food Manufacturers
The Global Used Cooking Oil Market by Application
- Oleochemical Products
- Animal Feed
The companies covered in the report include
- Baker Commodities Inc
- Brocklesby Limited
- Darling Ingredients Inc.
- Waste Oil Recyclers Inc
- Wilmar International Limited
- Nisshin Oillio Group Ltd
- Xiwang Foodstuffs Co., Ltd
- GrainCorp Limited
- Fuji Oil Holding Inc
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the used cooking oil market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the used cooking oil market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global used cooking oil market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Used Cooking Oil Market Highlights
- 2.2. Used Cooking Oil Market Projection
- 2.3. Used Cooking Oil Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Used Cooking Oil Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Used Cooking Oil Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Source
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Used Cooking Oil Market
4. Used Cooking Oil Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Used Cooking Oil Market by Source
- 5.1. Food Manufacturers
- 5.2. HORECA
- 5.3. Household
- 5.4. Others
6. Global Used Cooking Oil Market by Application
- 6.1. Biodiesel
- 6.2. Oleochemical Products
- 6.3. Animal Feed
- 6.4. Others
7. Global Used Cooking Oil Market by Region 2021-2027
- 7.1. North America
- 7.1.1. North America Used Cooking Oil Market by Source
- 7.1.2. North America Used Cooking Oil Market by Application
- 7.1.3. North America Used Cooking Oil Market by Country
- 7.2. Europe
- 7.2.1. Europe Used Cooking Oil Market by Source
- 7.2.2. Europe Used Cooking Oil Market by Application
- 7.2.3. Europe Used Cooking Oil Market by Country
- 7.3. Asia-Pacific
- 7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Used Cooking Oil Market by Source
- 7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Used Cooking Oil Market by Application
- 7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Used Cooking Oil Market by Country
- 7.4. RoW
- 7.4.1. RoW Used Cooking Oil Market by Source
- 7.4.2. RoW Used Cooking Oil Market by Application
- 7.4.3. RoW Used Cooking Oil Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Used Cooking Oil Market
- 8.2. Companies Profiles
- 8.2.1. Baker Commodities Inc
- 8.2.2. Brocklesby Limited
- 8.2.3. Greasecycle
- 8.2.4. Darling Ingredients Inc.
- 8.2.5. Waste Oil Recyclers Inc
- 8.2.6. Wilmar International Limited
- 8.2.7. Nisshin Oillio Group Ltd
- 8.2.8. Xiwang Foodstuffs Co., Ltd
- 8.2.9. GrainCorp Limited
- 8.2.10. Fuji Oil Holding Inc