Product Code: AT00234
The report on the global automotive ECU market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The report predicts the global automotive ECU market to grow with a CAGR of 6.50% over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on automotive ECU market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on automotive ECU market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global automotive ECU market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global automotive ECU market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global automotive ECU market is segmented on the basis of ECU capacity, application, and vehicle.
The Global Automotive ECU Market by ECU Capacity
- 16-bit ECU
- 32-bit ECU
- 64-bit ECU
The Global Automotive ECU Market by Application
- ADAS & Safety System
- Body Control & Comfort System
- Infotainment & Communication System
- Powertrain System
The Global Automotive ECU Market by Vehicle
- Passenger Car
- Commercial Vehicle
The companies covered in the report include
- Pektron Group Limited
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A
- Hitachi Automotive Systems Ltd.
- Lear Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd.
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Denso Corporation
- Continental AG
What does this Report Deliver?
- 1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the automotive ECU market.
- 2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the automotive ECU market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
- 3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global automotive ECU market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
- 4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Automotive ECU Market Highlights
- 2.2. Automotive ECU Market Projection
- 2.3. Automotive ECU Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Automotive ECU Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Automotive ECU Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by ECU Capacity
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Vehicle
- 3.5.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Automotive ECU Market
4. Automotive ECU Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Automotive ECU Market by ECU Capacity
- 5.1. 16-bit ECU
- 5.2. 32-bit ECU
- 5.3. 64-bit ECU
6. Global Automotive ECU Market by Application
- 6.1. ADAS & Safety System
- 6.2. Body Control & Comfort System
- 6.3. Infotainment & Communication System
- 6.4. Powertrain System
7. Global Automotive ECU Market by Vehicle
- 7.1. Passenger Car
- 7.2. Commercial Vehicle
8. Global Automotive ECU Market by Region 2021-2027
- 8.1. North America
- 8.1.1. North America Automotive ECU Market by ECU Capacity
- 8.1.2. North America Automotive ECU Market by Application
- 8.1.3. North America Automotive ECU Market by Vehicle
- 8.1.4. North America Automotive ECU Market by Country
- 8.2. Europe
- 8.2.1. Europe Automotive ECU Market by ECU Capacity
- 8.2.2. Europe Automotive ECU Market by Application
- 8.2.3. Europe Automotive ECU Market by Vehicle
- 8.2.4. Europe Automotive ECU Market by Country
- 8.3. Asia-Pacific
- 8.3.1. Asia-Pacific Automotive ECU Market by ECU Capacity
- 8.3.2. Asia-Pacific Automotive ECU Market by Application
- 8.3.3. Asia-Pacific Automotive ECU Market by Vehicle
- 8.3.4. Asia-Pacific Automotive ECU Market by Country
- 8.4. RoW
- 8.4.1. RoW Automotive ECU Market by ECU Capacity
- 8.4.2. RoW Automotive ECU Market by Application
- 8.4.3. RoW Automotive ECU Market by Vehicle
- 8.4.4. RoW Automotive ECU Market by Sub-region
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Automotive ECU Market
- 9.2. Companies Profiles
- 9.2.1. Pektron Group Limited
- 9.2.2. Magneti Marelli S.p.A
- 9.2.3. Hitachi Automotive Systems Ltd.
- 9.2.4. Lear Corporation
- 9.2.5. Panasonic Corporation
- 9.2.6. Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd.
- 9.2.7. Delphi Automotive PLC
- 9.2.8. Robert Bosch GmbH
- 9.2.9. Denso Corporation
- 9.2.10. Continental AG