Product Code: CM00881
The report on the global masterbatch market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The report predicts the global masterbatch market to grow with a CAGR of 5.70% over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on masterbatch market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on masterbatch market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global masterbatch market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global masterbatch market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Replacement of metals with plastics across various end-use industries is majorly driving the growth of the market
- Growing sale of consumer products across developing regions is further supporting the growth of the market
- Availability of cheaper, low-quality products is majorly hampering the growth of the market
- Advent of eco-friendly masterbatch products offer growth opportunities to the market Players
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global masterbatch market is segmented on the basis of type, carrier resins, and end user.
The Global Masterbatch Market by Type
The Global Masterbatch Market by Carrier Resins
The Global Masterbatch Market by End User
- Building & Construction
- Consumer Goods
The companies covered in the report include
- LyondellBasell Industries N.V.
- Avient Corporation
- Americhem, Inc.
- Ampacet Corporation
- Astra Polymers
- PLASTIKA KRITIS
- Cabot Corporation
- Plastiblends India Limited
- Tosaf Compounds Ltd
- Penn Color Inc
What does this Report Deliver?
- 1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the masterbatch market.
- 2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the masterbatch market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
- 3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global masterbatch market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
- 4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Masterbatch Market Highlights
- 2.2. Masterbatch Market Projection
- 2.3. Masterbatch Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Masterbatch Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Masterbatch Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Carrier Resins
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by End User
- 3.5.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Masterbatch Market
4. Masterbatch Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Masterbatch Market by Type
- 5.1. Additive
- 5.2. White
- 5.3. Others
6. Global Masterbatch Market by Carrier Resins
- 6.1. PE
- 6.2. PP
- 6.3. PVC
- 6.4. PS
- 6.5. Others
7. Global Masterbatch Market by End User
- 7.1. Packaging
- 7.2. Building & Construction
- 7.3. Automotive
- 7.4. Consumer Goods
- 7.5. Agriculture
8. Global Masterbatch Market by Region 2021-2027
- 8.1. North America
- 8.1.1. North America Masterbatch Market by Type
- 8.1.2. North America Masterbatch Market by Carrier Resins
- 8.1.3. North America Masterbatch Market by End User
- 8.1.4. North America Masterbatch Market by Country
- 8.2. Europe
- 8.2.1. Europe Masterbatch Market by Type
- 8.2.2. Europe Masterbatch Market by Carrier Resins
- 8.2.3. Europe Masterbatch Market by End User
- 8.2.4. Europe Masterbatch Market by Country
- 8.3. Asia-Pacific
- 8.3.1. Asia-Pacific Masterbatch Market by Type
- 8.3.2. Asia-Pacific Masterbatch Market by Carrier Resins
- 8.3.3. Asia-Pacific Masterbatch Market by End User
- 8.3.4. Asia-Pacific Masterbatch Market by Country
- 8.4. RoW
- 8.4.1. RoW Masterbatch Market by Type
- 8.4.2. RoW Masterbatch Market by Carrier Resins
- 8.4.3. RoW Masterbatch Market by End User
- 8.4.4. RoW Masterbatch Market by Sub-region
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Masterbatch Market
- 9.2. Companies Profiles
- 9.2.1. LyondellBasell Industries N.V.
- 9.2.2. Avient Corporation
- 9.2.3. Americhem, Inc.
- 9.2.4. Ampacet Corporation
- 9.2.5. Astra Polymers
- 9.2.6. PLASTIKA KRITIS
- 9.2.7. Cabot Corporation
- 9.2.8. Plastiblends India Limited
- 9.2.9. Tosaf Compounds Ltd
- 9.2.10. Penn Color Inc.