Product Code: HC0017
The report on the global plant-based food market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global plant-based food market to grow with a CAGR of 12.3% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on plant-based food market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on plant-based food market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global plant-based food market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global plant-based food market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Continuously growing population of vegans
- High cost of plant-based foods
- Key factors such as taste, price, and accessibility and a growing number of products appearing in retail locations
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global plant-based food market is segmented on the basis of product, and application.
The Global Plant-based Food Market by Product
- Dairy Alternatives
- Plant Based Meat
- Plant Based Meal
- Plant Based Condiments
- Plant Based Eggs
The Global Plant-based Food Market by Application
- Food And Beverage Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
The companies covered in the report include
- Danone S.A,
- The Kellogg Company
- SunOpta, Inc
- The Campbell Soup Company
- The Hain Celestial Group
- Tyson Foods
- Smithfield Foods
- Nestle SA
- UNREAL CO.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the plant-based food market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the plant-based food market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global plant-based food market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Plant-based Food Market Highlights
- 2.2. Plant-based Food Market Projection
- 2.3. Plant-based Food Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Plant-based Food Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Plant-based Food Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Product
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Plant-based Food Market
4. Plant-based Food Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Plant-based Food Market by Product
- 5.1. Dairy Alternatives
- 5.2. Plant Based Meat
- 5.3. Plant Based Meal
- 5.4. Plant Based Condiments
- 5.5. Plant Based Eggs
- 5.6. Others
6. Global Plant-based Food Market by Application
- 6.1. Food and Beverage Industry
- 6.2. Pharmaceutical Industry
7. Global Plant-based Food Market by Region 2020-2026
- 7.1. North America
- 7.1.1. North America Plant-based Food Market by Product
- 7.1.2. North America Plant-based Food Market by Application
- 7.1.3. North America Plant-based Food Market by Country
- 7.2. Europe
- 7.2.1. Europe Plant-based Food Market by Product
- 7.2.2. Europe Plant-based Food Market by Application
- 7.2.3. Europe Plant-based Food Market by Country
- 7.3. Asia-Pacific
- 7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Plant-based Food Market by Product
- 7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Plant-based Food Market by Application
- 7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Plant-based Food Market by Country
- 7.4. RoW
- 7.4.1. RoW Plant-based Food Market by Product
- 7.4.2. RoW Plant-based Food Market by Application
- 7.4.3. RoW Plant-based Food Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Plant-based Food Market
- 8.2. Companies Profiles
- 8.2.1. Danone S.A,
- 8.2.2. The Kellogg Company
- 8.2.3. SunOpta, Inc
- 8.2.4. The Campbell Soup Company
- 8.2.5. The Hain Celestial Group
- 8.2.6. Tyson Foods
- 8.2.7. Smithfield Foods
- 8.2.8. Nestle SA
- 8.2.9. UNREAL CO.