Product Code: HC0255
The report on the global potassium chloride market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global potassium chloride market to grow with a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on potassium chloride market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on potassium chloride market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global potassium chloride market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global potassium chloride market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing demand for potassium chloride from the fertilizer industry
- High demand for potassium chloride from developing region
- Growing health concerns regarding the use of chemical fertilizers
- Demand for feedstock in biofuels
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global potassium chloride market is segmented on the basis of application.
The Global Potassium Chloride Market by Application
- Other Applications
The companies covered in the report include
- Arab Potash Company (APC)
- Nutrien Ltd.
- Sinofert Holdings Ltd.
- Uralkali JSC
- The Mosaic Company
- ICL Group Ltd.
- Yara International ASA
- Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile SA
- Intrepid Potash Inc.
- Belaruskali JSC
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the potassium chloride market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the potassium chloride market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global potassium chloride market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Potassium Chloride Market Highlights
- 2.2. Potassium Chloride Market Projection
- 2.3. Potassium Chloride Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Potassium Chloride Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Potassium Chloride Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Potassium Chloride Market
4. Potassium Chloride Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Potassium Chloride Market by Application
- 5.1. Fertilizers
- 5.2. Pharmaceuticals
- 5.3. Industrial
- 5.4. Other Applications
6. Global Potassium Chloride Market by Region 2020-2026
- 6.1. North America
- 6.1.1. North America Potassium Chloride Market by Application
- 6.1.2. North America Potassium Chloride Market by Country
- 6.2. Europe
- 6.2.1. Europe Potassium Chloride Market by Application
- 6.2.2. Europe Potassium Chloride Market by Country
- 6.3. Asia-Pacific
- 6.3.1. Asia-Pacific Potassium Chloride Market by Application
- 6.3.2. Asia-Pacific Potassium Chloride Market by Country
- 6.4. RoW
- 6.4.1. RoW Potassium Chloride Market by Application
- 6.4.2. RoW Potassium Chloride Market by Sub-region
7. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 7.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Potassium Chloride Market
- 7.2. Companies Profiles
- 7.2.1. Arab Potash Company (APC)
- 7.2.2. Nutrien Ltd.
- 7.2.3. Sinofert Holdings Ltd.
- 7.2.4. Uralkali JSC
- 7.2.5. The Mosaic Company
- 7.2.6. ICL Group Ltd.
- 7.2.7. Yara International ASA
- 7.2.8. Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile SA
- 7.2.9. Intrepid Potash Inc.
- 7.2.10. Belaruskali JSC