Product Code: CGP066
The report on the global smart watch market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global smart watch market to grow with a CAGR of 20% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on smart watch market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on smart watch market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global smart watch market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global smart watch market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growth of wearable devices industry
- Low prices of smart watches
- Growing standard of living
- Technological advancements
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global smart watch market is segmented on the basis of product, application, operating system, and distribution channel.
The Global Smart Watch Market by Product
- Extension Smartwatch Market
- Standalone Smartwatch Market
- Classical Smartwatch Market
The Global Smart Watch Market by Application
- Personal Assistance
The Global Smart Watch Market by Operating System
The Global Smart Watch Market by Distribution Channel
- Retail Stores
The companies covered in the report include
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Fossil Group
- Apple Inc.
- Lenovo Corporation
- Fitbit, Inc.
- Sony Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the smart watch market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the smart watch market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global smart watch market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Smart Watch Market Highlights
- 2.2. Smart Watch Market Projection
- 2.3. Smart Watch Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Smart Watch Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Smart Watch Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Product
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Operating System
- 3.5.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Distribution Channel
- 3.5.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Smart Watch Market
4. Smart Watch Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Smart Watch Market by Product
- 5.1. Extension Smartwatch Market
- 5.2. Standalone Smartwatch Market
- 5.3. Classical Smartwatch Market
6. Global Smart Watch Market by Application
- 6.1. Personal Assistance
- 6.2. Wellness
- 6.3. Medical/Health
- 6.4. Sports
- 6.5. Others
7. Global Smart Watch Market by Operating System
- 7.1. Android
- 7.2. iOS
- 7.3. Windows
- 7.4. Kizen
- 7.5. Others
8. Global Smart Watch Market by Distribution Channel
- 8.1. Online
- 8.2. Retail Stores
- 8.3. Others
9. Global Smart Watch Market by Region 2020-2026
- 9.1. North America
- 9.1.1. North America Smart Watch Market by Product
- 9.1.2. North America Smart Watch Market by Application
- 9.1.3. North America Smart Watch Market by Operating System
- 9.1.4. North America Smart Watch Market by Distribution Channel
- 9.1.5. North America Smart Watch Market by Country
- 9.2. Europe
- 9.2.1. Europe Smart Watch Market by Product
- 9.2.2. Europe Smart Watch Market by Application
- 9.2.3. Europe Smart Watch Market by Operating System
- 9.2.4. Europe Smart Watch Market by Distribution Channel
- 9.2.5. Europe Smart Watch Market by Country
- 9.3. Asia-Pacific
- 9.3.1. Asia-Pacific Smart Watch Market by Product
- 9.3.2. Asia-Pacific Smart Watch Market by Application
- 9.3.3. Asia-Pacific Smart Watch Market by Operating System
- 9.3.4. Asia-Pacific Smart Watch Market by Distribution Channel
- 9.3.5. Asia-Pacific Smart Watch Market by Country
- 9.4. RoW
- 9.4.1. RoW Smart Watch Market by Product
- 9.4.2. RoW Smart Watch Market by Application
- 9.4.3. RoW Smart Watch Market by Operating System
- 9.4.4. RoW Smart Watch Market by Distribution Channel
- 9.4.5. RoW Smart Watch Market by Sub-region
10. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 10.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Smart Watch Market
- 10.2. Companies Profiles
- 10.2.1. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- 10.2.2. Fossil Group
- 10.2.3. Apple Inc.
- 10.2.4. Lenovo Corporation
- 10.2.5. Fitbit, Inc.
- 10.2.6. Sony Corporation
- 10.2.7. Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- 10.2.8. Garmin
- 10.2.9. Pebble
- 10.2.10. imoo