Product Code: ICT00244
The report on the global lab automation market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global lab automation market to grow with a CAGR of 7.6% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on lab automation market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on lab automation market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global lab automation market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global lab automation market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing adoption of automation of labs
- Increased R&D by pharmaceuticals and biotechnology companies
- Increasing testing by laboratories
- High cost of lab automation
- Technological advancements
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global lab automation market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, and end user.
The Global Lab Automation Market by Product Type
The Global Lab Automation Market by Application
- Drug Discovery
- Clinical Diagnostics
The Global Lab Automation Market by End User
- Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industries
- Diagnostic Laboratories
The companies covered in the report include
- Tecan Group.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Siemens AG
- Hamilton Robotics
- Honeywell Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Qiagen N.V.
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the lab automation market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the lab automation market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global lab automation market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Lab Automation Market Highlights
- 2.2. Lab Automation Market Projection
- 2.3. Lab Automation Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Lab Automation Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Lab Automation Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Product Type
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by End User
- 3.5.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Lab Automation Market
4. Lab Automation Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Lab Automation Market by Product Type
- 5.1. Equipment
- 5.2. Software
6. Global Lab Automation Market by Application
- 6.1. Drug Discovery
- 6.2. Clinical Diagnostics
- 6.3. Genomics
- 6.4. Microbiology
7. Global Lab Automation Market by End User
- 7.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industries
- 7.2. Hospitals
- 7.3. Diagnostic Laboratories
- 7.4. Others
8. Global Lab Automation Market by Region 2020-2026
- 8.1. North America
- 8.1.1. North America Lab Automation Market by Product Type
- 8.1.2. North America Lab Automation Market by Application
- 8.1.3. North America Lab Automation Market by End User
- 8.1.4. North America Lab Automation Market by Country
- 8.2. Europe
- 8.2.1. Europe Lab Automation Market by Product Type
- 8.2.2. Europe Lab Automation Market by Application
- 8.2.3. Europe Lab Automation Market by End User
- 8.2.4. Europe Lab Automation Market by Country
- 8.3. Asia-Pacific
- 8.3.1. Asia-Pacific Lab Automation Market by Product Type
- 8.3.2. Asia-Pacific Lab Automation Market by Application
- 8.3.3. Asia-Pacific Lab Automation Market by End User
- 8.3.4. Asia-Pacific Lab Automation Market by Country
- 8.4. RoW
- 8.4.1. RoW Lab Automation Market by Product Type
- 8.4.2. RoW Lab Automation Market by Application
- 8.4.3. RoW Lab Automation Market by End User
- 8.4.4. RoW Lab Automation Market by Sub-region
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Lab Automation Market
- 9.2. Companies Profiles
- 9.2.1. Tecan Group.
- 9.2.2. Becton, Dickinson and Company
- 9.2.3. Siemens AG
- 9.2.4. Hamilton Robotics
- 9.2.5. Honeywell Corporation
- 9.2.6. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- 9.2.7. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- 9.2.8. PerkinElmer Inc.
- 9.2.9. Qiagen N.V.