Product Code: HC0106
The report on the global endoscopic accessories market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global endoscopic accessories market to grow with a CAGR of 3.9% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on endoscopic accessories market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on endoscopic accessories market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global endoscopic accessories market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global endoscopic accessories market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing geriatric population
- Increasing patients' preference for minimally invasive surgeries
- Endoscopic procedures are comparatively expensive as compared to other diagnostic procedures
- Development of innovative materials due to growing R&D activities by the market players
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global endoscopic accessories market is segmented on the basis of product, and application.
The Global Endoscopic Accessories Market by Product
- Needle Holders/forceps
- Injection Needle
- Polypectomy Snare
- Biopsy Valves
- Surgical Dissectors
The Global Endoscopic Accessories Market by Application
- GI Endoscopy
- Urology Endoscopy
The companies covered in the report include
- KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG
- Stryker Corporation
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Ethicon, Inc.
- Covidien Plc
- Hoya Corporation
- Richard Wolf GmbH
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Aesculap, Inc.
- CONMED Corporation
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the endoscopic accessories market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the endoscopic accessories market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global endoscopic accessories market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Endoscopic Accessories Market Highlights
- 2.2. Endoscopic Accessories Market Projection
- 2.3. Endoscopic Accessories Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Endoscopic Accessories Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Endoscopic Accessories Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Product
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Endoscopic Accessories Market
4. Endoscopic Accessories Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Endoscopic Accessories Market by Product
- 5.1. Needle Holders/forceps
- 5.2. Injection Needle
- 5.3. Polypectomy Snare
- 5.4. Overtubes
- 5.5. Biopsy Valves
- 5.6. Surgical Dissectors
- 5.7. Others
6. Global Endoscopic Accessories Market by Application
- 6.1. Laparoscopy
- 6.2. GI Endoscopy
- 6.3. Arthroscopy
- 6.4. Urology Endoscopy
- 6.5. Bronchoscopy
- 6.6. Others
7. Global Endoscopic Accessories Market by Region 2020-2026
- 7.1. North America
- 7.1.1. North America Endoscopic Accessories Market by Product
- 7.1.2. North America Endoscopic Accessories Market by Application
- 7.1.3. North America Endoscopic Accessories Market by Country
- 7.2. Europe
- 7.2.1. Europe Endoscopic Accessories Market by Product
- 7.2.2. Europe Endoscopic Accessories Market by Application
- 7.2.3. Europe Endoscopic Accessories Market by Country
- 7.3. Asia-Pacific
- 7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Endoscopic Accessories Market by Product
- 7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Endoscopic Accessories Market by Application
- 7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Endoscopic Accessories Market by Country
- 7.4. RoW
- 7.4.1. RoW Endoscopic Accessories Market by Product
- 7.4.2. RoW Endoscopic Accessories Market by Application
- 7.4.3. RoW Endoscopic Accessories Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Endoscopic Accessories Market
- 8.2. Companies Profiles
- 8.2.1. KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG
- 8.2.2. Stryker Corporation
- 8.2.3. Boston Scientific Corporation
- 8.2.4. Ethicon, Inc.
- 8.2.5. Covidien Plc
- 8.2.6. Hoya Corporation
- 8.2.7. Richard Wolf GmbH
- 8.2.8. Smith & Nephew plc
- 8.2.9. Aesculap, Inc.
- 8.2.10. CONMED Corporation