This report is the second edition of the research of the graphene market in the world and in Russia.
The purpose of the study is to analyze the world and Russian graphene market.
The object of research is graphene and its derivatives, as well as products based on it.
This work is a desk study. The sources of information were data from scientific, industry and regional press, annual and quarterly reports of securities issuers, websites of graphene producers, a survey of domestic and foreign experts on the production and use of graphene.
Chronological framework of the study: 2010-2019, forecast for 2020-2025
Geography of research: countries of the world and the Russian Federation.
The report consists of 5 chapters, contains 219 pages, including 41 tables, 83 figures and 3 appendices.
The first chapter provides information on graphene, its basic properties and approaches to the standardization of graphene materials. The levels of impurities on selected industrial grades of graphene are selectively indicated.
The second chapter describes the raw materials used and the main industrial technologies for the production of graphene films and graphene powders.
The third chapter provides a description of the world market in 2010-2019. The main manufacturers of graphene are considered in detail, the main market drivers are formulated, the leading research centers for graphene are indicated, the areas of application of graphene are briefly described and the price analysis of graphene from different manufacturers is carried out.
The fourth chapter examines the state of the graphene industry in Russia in 2010-2019.
The fifth chapter examines the prospects for the development of the graphene industry and gives a forecast of production and consumption until 2025.
Appendices contain addresses and contact information of foreign and Russian graphene producers, as well as a list of Russian graphene R&D centers.
The highlight of the report is a detailed review of the profile of the world's largest companies and all well-known manufacturers of graphene and graphene products in Russia.
Target audience of the study:
- graphene market participants - producers, consumers, traders;
- students of specialized universities;
- analysts of the nanotechnology market;
The proposed study claims to be a reference guide for specialists making management decisions working in the graphene and its derivatives market.
Table of Contents
Terms and Definitions
1. Main characteristics of graphene, types of industrial products, quality requirements (standards)
- 1.1 Commodity forms
- 1.2 Standards
2. Raw materials and technologies for the production of graphene
3. World graphene market
- 3.1 Major graphene producers in 2010-2019
- 3.1.1 Producers of dispersed graphene in 2010-2019
- NanoXplore (Canada)
- The Sixth Element (Changzhou) Materials Technology (China)
- SuperC (Dongguan) Technology (China)
- XG Sciences (USA)
- Moxi Group / Ningbo Morsch Technology (China)
- Haoxin Technology (China)
- BTR New Material Group (China)
- Graphene Nanochem (Malaysia)
- Global Graphene Group / Angstron Materials (USA)
- Xiamen Knano Graphene Technology (China)
- Shandong Leadernano Technology (China)
- Perpetuus Advanced Materials (England)
- Baotailong New Materials (China)
- Tangshan Jianhua Industrial Group (China)
- First Graphene (Australia)
- Other manufacturers of dispersed graphene
- 3.1.2 Manufacturers of monocrystalline graphene
- Chongqing Graphene Technology (China)
- 2D Carbon (Changzhou) Tech (China)
- Wuxi Graphene Film (China)
- Grolltex (USA)
- Graphenea (Spain)
- Graphensic AB (Sweden)
- Graphene Square (South Korea)
- LG Electronics (South Korea)
- Kuk Il Graphene (South Korea)
- Graphene Platform Corp. (Japan)
- 3.2 Main trends in the graphene market
- 3.3 Major R&D centers
- National Graphene Institute (England)
- Beijing Graphene Institute (China)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (USA)
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory (USA)
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (South Korea)
- IIT Graphene Labs (Italy)
- Fujitsu Laboratories (Japan)
- IBM Research (USA)
- Center for Advanced 2D Materials (Singapore)
- 3.4 Applications of graphene in 2010-2019
- Corrosion-protective coatings
- Touch screens
- Lithium-ion batteries
- 3D printing
- Biomedicine and healthcare
- Graphene ink
- Hydrogen accumulators
- 3.5 Price analysis in 2017-2020
- 3.5.1 Prices for graphene powders in 2017-2020
- 3.5.2 Prices for graphene nano-wafers in 2017-2020
- 3.5.3 Prices for graphene single crystals in 2017-2020
- 3.5.4 Price forecast for graphene products
4. Graphene market in Russia in 2010-2019, producers and consumers
- 4.1 Graphene producers in the Russian Federation in 2010-2019
- LLC "Nanotechcenter" (Tambov)
- JSC "ZAVKOM" (Tambov)
- LLC "AkKo Lab" (Moscow)
- LLC "Rusgrafen" (Protvino)
- LLC "GrafenOx" (Chernogolovka)
- OOO NPO Graphene Materials (St. Petersburg)
- LLC "Global AKZ" (Tomsk)
- LLC "Karbolight" (Dolgoprudny)
- LLC "MIP" Graphene "(Yakutsk)
- LLC "Nanomaterials" (Tambov)
- LLC "Active-nano" (St. Petersburg)
- LLC "Grafentech" (Moscow)
- OOO "Graf-SK" (Moscow)
- OOO "GrafSensors" (Moscow)
- LLC "GK Genesis GNP" (Moscow)
- OOO PKF Alliance (St. Petersburg)
- LLC "Tenzograf" (Tula region)
- LLC "Lithion" (Dubna)
- JSC "Fescom" (Moscow)
- 4.2 Foreign trade operations of the Russian Federation with graphene in 2014-2019
- 4.2.1 Import of graphene and graphene products in 2014-2019
- 4.2.2 Export of graphene and graphene products in 2014-2019
- 4.3 Consumers of graphene in the Russian Federation in 2010-2019
5. Prospects for the development of the graphene industry in Russia, forecast for 2020-2025.
Appendix 1. Major graphene producers in the world
Appendix 2. Main producers of graphene in Russia
Appendix 3. The main topics of the leading research centers for graphene in Russia in 2015-2020.