The present review is the first edition of the research market of yellow phosphorus in Russia and the CIS.
The purpose of research - market analysis of yellow phosphorus and forecast of its development for the period until 2025
The object of study is yellow phosphorus.
The chronological scope of the study - 2013-2015 for the 2016-2025
Geography research: Russia and CIS
This work is mainly a Desk study. As information sources, data of Federal service of state statistics of Russia (Rosstat), the statistics Agency of Kazakhstan, customs statistics of the Russian Federation and Ukraine, statistics of rail transportation of the Russian Federation.
Also used data of sectoral and regional press, annual and quarterly reports of emitters of securities, Internet-sites of company-producers of yellow phosphorus.
When working on a report conducted telephone interviews of market participants.
The report consists of 6 chapters, contains 54 pages, 14 figures, 10 tables and an Appendix.
The first Chapter provides information about the sources of raw materials and the production technology of yellow phosphorus.
The second Chapter analyzes the production of the studied chemical in Russia and CIS countries in 2013-2015, it presents statistical data on volumes of production of the products, and also presents the characteristics of the main producers.
In addition, the Chapter contains requirements for the quality of the product, mode of transportation and packaging, as well as requirements for the transport of this chemical.
The third Chapter is devoted to foreign trade operations with yellow phosphorus in the CIS countries in the years 2013-2016 Defined volumes and the main directions of supplies.
The fourth Chapter presents statistical data on export and import prices of yellow phosphorus in the period of 2013-2015.
The fifth Chapter devoted to consumption of this product in Russia and CIS countries in 2013-2015, it presents data on volumes of consumption, the main areas of use and consumers of the chemical.
The sixth and final Chapter presents forecast of development of market of yellow phosphorus for the period up to 2025
The Appendix presents contact information of the largest producers and consumers of yellow phosphorus.
Target audience research:
- participants of the market of yellow phosphorus - producers, consumers, traders;
The proposed study claims the role of reference for marketing services and specialists taking management decisions, working in the markets of yellow phosphorus.
Table of Contents
1. Deposits of phosphate raw material in Russia/CIS and the technology of production of yellow phosphorus
- 1.1. Deposits of phosphate raw materials
- 1.2. Technology of production of yellow phosphorus. Directions of supplies of phosphate rock
2. The yellow phosphorus production in Russia/CIS countries in 2013-2015.
- 2.1. The quality of the products
- 2.2. The volume and structure of production
- 2.3. Brief description of the main manufacturers of yellow phosphorus
- 2.3.1. LLP "Kazphosphate" ndfz (Taraz, Kazakhstan)
- 2.3.2. Enterprises established on the basis of the ner "Phosphorus" (Shymkent, Kazakhstan)
- 2.3.3. Enterprises that have stopped production of yellow phosphorus
- 2.4. Logistics and requirements for transportation of yellow phosphorus
3. Foreign trade of yellow phosphorus in the CIS
- 3.1. Foreign trade operations of Kazakhstan in 2010-2015
- 3.2. Foreign trade operations of Russia in 2010-2016
4. The price of yellow phosphorus in the CIS in 2010-2015
5. Consumption of yellow phosphorus in Russia/CIS
- 5.1. The balance of production and consumption in Russia in 2010-2015
- 5.2. Consumption structure in Russia in 2014-2015
- 5.3. The main company-consumers in Russia
- 5.3. The balance of production and consumption in other CIS countries, 2010-2015
6. Prospects of development of the yellow phosphorus market in the CIS
Appendix. Addresses and telephone numbers of largest enterprises-producers and consumers of yellow phosphorus in the CIS
List of Tables:
- Table 1. The main deposits of Apatite ores in Russia
- Table 2. The main deposits of phosphate ores in Russia
- Table 3. The main deposits of Apatite and phosphorite ores in other CIS countries
- Table 4. Physico-chemical characteristics of yellow phosphorus according to GOST 8986-82
- Table 5. The volume of production of yellow phosphorus enterprises of the CIS in 2010-2015., kt
- Table 6. The volume of foreign trade of yellow phosphorus in Kazakhstan in 2010-2015., kt
- Table 7. Directions of Kazakhstan's export of yellow phosphorus in 2010-2015, t, thousand $, $/kg
- Table 8. The import of yellow phosphorus by Russian enterprises in 2010-2015., kt
- Table 9. Some financial indicators of JSC "Khimprom" in 2011-2015, mln.
- Table 10. The main indicators of the Kazakhstan market of yellow phosphorus in 2010-2015., kt
List of Figures:
- Figure 1. Distribution of reserves of Apatite ore on regions of Russia, %
- Figure 2. Distribution of reserves of phosphorite ores on regions of Russia, %
- Figure 3. The location of large deposits of phosphates in the CIS
- Figure 4. General view of the industrial furnace rkz-72ΦM-1
- Figure 5. The production of phosphate raw material in Kazakhstan in 1998-2015., kt
- Figure 6. Dynamics of production of yellow phosphorus in the CIS in 2010-2015., kt
- Figure 7. The volumes of production, shipment to customers and own consumption of yellow phosphorus in LLP "Kazphosphate" in 2010-2015., kt
- Figure 8. Four-axle tank car model 15-1412 for transportation of yellow phosphorus in a crystallized form
- Figure 9. Four-axle tank car model 15-1525 for transportation of yellow phosphorus in a crystallized form
- Figure 10. Boiler tanks for yellow phosphorus model 15-1525
- Figure 11. Installation unloading / loading and instrumentation valves on the tank model 15-1525
- Figure 12. Dynamics of Russian import of yellow phosphorus in kind (tons) and value (thousand $) terms in 2010-2015
- Figure 13. Dynamics of average prices of Kazakhstan export and Russian import of yellow phosphorus in 2010-2015, $/kg
- Figure 14. Dynamics of supplies of yellow phosphorus, Novocheboksarsk JSC "Khimprom" in 2010-2015, t