The purpose of research - analysis of the Russian olefin polymerization catalysts (ethylene, propylene).
The object of the study are catalysts for the synthesis of polyolefins.
The work is a desk study. As information sources, data of Federal Service of State Statistics of Russia (Rosstat), Russian customs statistics, the database "InfoMine". There have also been involved in the materials sector and regional press, annual and quarterly repots of companies, internet-sites of company-producers and consumers of synthetic polyolefin catalysts, as well as scientific and technical literature. In addition, interviews were conducted with representatives of the companies-participants of the market.
Chronological scope of the study: 1998-2014; Forecast - 2030
Geography of research: Russia.
The volume of the study: ehe report consists of 9 Sections, contains 85 pages, including 17 tables, 17 figures and 2 appendices.
The first chapter is devoted to a brief characteristics of world market of catalysts for the synthesis of polyolefins.
The second chapter presents the theoretical foundations of the process for olefin polymerization, the characteristic types of catalysts used in promylennosti.
The third chapter is devoted to description of the method of industrial production of polymers (polyethylene of high and low pressure, polypropylene), and the catalyst used.
The fourth chapter describes the basic scientific and industrial organizations of the Russian Federation, engaged in the development rassmatirivaemyh catalysts.
The fifth chapter is devoted to describing the state of the production of polymerization catalysts in the Russian Federation.
The sixth chapter of the report presents data on foreign trade in polymerization catalysts of ethylene and propylene in 2007-2014 examined volumes, directions and structure of export-import supplies, a brief description of the largest foreign companies supplying the products in question in the Russian Federation.
In the seventh chapter analyzes the prices of Russian imports of catalysts for the polymerization of ethylene and propylene in 2007-2014
The eighth chapter is devoted to consumption catalysts for the synthesis of polyolefins in Russia in 2007-2014 In particular, it presents supply-demand balance of considered production, analyzed the current state and prospects of development of the production of polyethylene and polypropylene in the Russian Federation, as well as the largest enterprises-producers considered polymers.
In the ninth chapter presents forecast of development of Russian market of catalysts for olefin polymerization to 2030
The applications are the key properties and basic notation polyethylene grades, and are given contact information on Russian companies that produce polyethylene and polypropylene.
The target audience of the research:
- Market participants olefin polymerization catalysts - potential producers, consumers, traders;
- Potential investors.
The proposed study claims to be the reference tool for marketing services and professionals to make managerial decisions, working in the market of petrochemical products.
Table of Contents
1. Brief characteristics of world market of catalysts for the synthesis of polyolefins
2. Theoretical basis of the process for olefin polymerization and characterization of types of catalysts used
- 2.1. Olefin polymerization catalysts Ziegler-Natta
- 2.2. Metallocene catalysts for olefin polymerization
- 2.3. Postmetallocene olefin polymerization catalysts
- 2.4. Oksidnometallic olefin polymerization catalysts
3. Methods for the industrial preparation of polymers
- 3.1. Low density polyethylene (low density)
- 3.2. The polyethylene of medium and low pressure (high density)
- 3.3. Polypropylene
4. The main scientific and industrial organizations of Russia, involved in the development of olefin polymerization catalysts
- 4.1. Institute of Catalysis im.K. Boreskov SB RAS (Novosibirsk)
- 4.2. JSC "SKTB" catalyst "(Novosibirsk)
- 4.3. Institute of Petrochemical Synthesis. AV Topchieva Academy of Sciences (Moscow)
5. Production of olefin polymerization catalysts in Russia in 2007-2014
6. Foreign trade operations with polymerization catalysts in Russia in 2007-2014
- 6.1. Volumes of export-import supplies
- 6.2. Directions and imports
- 6.3. The largest foreign suppliers of imported olefin polymerization catalysts in Russia
- 6.3.1. Univation Technologies (USA)
- 6.3.2. LyondellBasell Industries (Netherlands)
- 6.3.3. Basf Catalyst LLC (USA)
- 6.3.4. Dow Chemical Company, Grace Catalyst Technologies (USA)
7. The average import price of olefin polymerization catalysts in Russia in 2007-2014
8. The olefin polymerization catalyst consumption in RF 2007-2014
- 8.1. Supply-demand balance of olefin polymerization catalysts
- 8.2. Analysis of the current state and prospects of development of production of polyolefins in Russia
- 8.2.1. Polyethylene
- 8.2.2. Production of polypropylene
- 8.3. The current state of greatest enterprise-consumers
- 8.3.1. PJSC "Kazanorgsintez" (Kazan, Tatarstan)
- 8.3.2. PJSC "Nizhnekamskneftekhim" (Nizhnekamsk, Tatarstan)
- 8.3.3. PJSC "Sibur Holding"
- 8.3.4. JSC "Ufaorgsintez" (Ufa, Bashkortostan)
- 8.3.5. JSC "Gazpromneftehim Salavat" (Salavat, Bashkortostan)
- 8.3.6. LLC "Stavrolen" (Budennovsk, Stavropol Territory)
9. Forecast of development of Russian market of catalysts for olefin polymerization to 2030
Appendix 1. Main properties and designations polyethylene core brands
Appendix 2. Contact information on the greatest enterprise-producers of polyolefins in Russia
List of tables
- Table 1. The catalysts of the Ziegler-Natta catalyst for the synthesis of some of the world producers of polyolefins
- Table 2. The most common technology of production of polyethylene (LDPE, HDPE) and polypropylene
- Table 3. The main domestic developers olefin polymerization catalysts
- Table 4. Performances polymerization catalysts series ICT-8-n, developed by the Institute of Catalysis im.K. Boreskov SB RAS
- Table 5. Import olefin polymerization catalysts in Russia in 2007-2014, t, $
- Table 6. Fields of Russian imports olefins catalysts polymerization in 2011-2014, t,%
- Table 7. Russian for the import of olefin catalysts polymerization in 2007-2014, t
- Table 8. Brand structure of Russian import of olefin polymerization catalysts in 2012-2014, t
- Table 9. Average Russian import prices olefin polymerization catalysts by grades in 2011-2014, $ / kg
- Table 10. Design capacities polyethylene producers in Russia
- Table 11. Capacities of polypropylene producers in Russia
- Table 12. Import of ethylene polymerization catalysts PJSC «:Kazanorgsintez»: in 2007-2014, t
- Table 13. Some financial indicators of PJSC «:Kazanorgsintez»: in 2007-2014, bln. Rub.
- Table 14. Import of olefin polymerization catalysts PJSC "Nizhnekamskneftekhim" in 2007-2014, t
- Table 15. Requirements for quality indicators TEA some of its producers
- Table 16. Import of olefin polymerization catalysts companies PJSC "Sibur Holding" in 2007-2014, t
- Table 17. Comparative characteristics of catalysts TMK domestic and imported
List of figures
- Figure 1. Market shares of manufacturers of Ziegler-Natta catalysts synthesis of polyolefins%
- Figure 2. Dynamics of import volumes and olefin polymerization catalysts in Russia in 2007-2014, t
- Figure 3. Deliveries of ethylene polymerization catalysts manufactured by Univation in Russia in 2007-2014, t
- Figure 4. Supplies of olefin polymerization catalysts production of LyondellBasell in Russia in 2007-2014, t
- Figure 5. Dynamics of Russian import average price of olefin polymerization catalysts in 2007-2014, $ / kg
- Figure 6. Dynamics of production of polyethylene of high and low pressure in the Russian Federation in 1998-2014, kt
- Figure 7. The greatest company-producers of HDPE
- Figure 8. Dynamics of production of polypropylene in Russia in 1998-2014, kt
- Figure 9. Shares of the largest producers of polypropylene in the total of its release in Russia in 2014
- Figure 10. Dynamics of production of polyethylene of high and low pressure (kt) and imports polymerization catalysts (T) PJSC «:Kazanorgsintez»: in 2007-2014
- Figure 11. Dynamics of production of polyethylene and polypropylene (kt) and imports polymerization catalysts (T) in PJSC "Nizhnekamskneftekhim" in 2007-2014
- Figure 12. Production of various types of polyethylene PJSC "Nizhnekamskneftekhim" in 2013-2014, kt
- Figure 13. Dynamics of production of high-pressure polyethylene and polypropylene, LLC "Tomskneftekhim" in 1994-2014, kt
- Figure 14. Dynamics of production of polypropylene "SPE" Petrochemicals "in 2007-2014, kt
- Figure 15. Dynamics of production of HDPE and PP in PJSC "Ufaorgsintez" in 2007-2014, kt
- Figure 16. Dynamics of production of LDPE and HDPE in PJSC "Gazprom Salavat neftekhim" in 2007-2014, kt
- Figure 17. Dynamics of production of HDPE and polypropylene (kt) and imports of polymerization catalysts (T) Ltd. "Stavrolen" in 2007-2014