This report is currently available in Russian language only. However, we can provide an English version of the report within 3 weeks after receiving a payment.
This report is the 1st edition of market research in the CIS of titanium powders.
The purpose of research - analysis of the market for titanium powders in the CIS and forecast of its development. This work is a desk study. As information sources, we used data of Rosstat, Federal Customs Service, the State Statistics Committee of Ukraine, the materials sector and regional press, annual and quarterly reports of manufacturers considered production, internet-sites of company-producers and consumers of titanium powders, scientific and technical literature, Database accounting reporting of the organizations of the Russian Federation, the database "InfoMine".
Chronological scope of the study: 2007-2014
Geography of research: CIS (Russia and Ukraine) - a comprehensive analysis of the market.
The volume of the study: the report consists of 5 chapters, contains 74 pages, including 22 tables, 13 figures and 2 appendices.
The first chapter of the report presents a classification of titanium powder, raw materials for their production, the main methods of obtaining and characteristics of different types of powders.
The second chapter is devoted to the production of titanium powder in Russia. The dynamics of production in 2007-2014 a major manufacturer (JSC "VSMPO-AVISMA Corporation"), provides information on other producers in the CIS.
The third chapter presents data on exports and imports of titanium powders Russia and Ukraine in 2005-2014 with distribution on directions of deliveries. There is also given the dynamics of export and import prices for titanium powders of different brands. The section is supplemented details of Russian importers and foreign suppliers of titanium powders.
The fourth chapter describes the consumption of titanium powders in Russia. It shows the dynamics of consumption in Russia (2007-2014), given the structure of the estimated consumption for the use of areas designated by the Russian company-consumers. The section is supplemented with a section on the prospects of using titanium powders in additive technology.
The fifth chapter is devoted to forecast of development of the market for titanium powders in Russia.
The Appendix presents contact information on the main enterprises producing, supplying and consuming titanium powders, as well as requirements for the porous titanium powder.
The target audience of the research:
- Market participants titanium and titanium powders - producers, consumers, traders;
- Potential investors.
The proposed study claims to be the reference tool for professionals working in the market of titanium powder metallurgy, and make management decisions.
Table of Contents
1. Raw material for production of titanium powder, the main methods of obtaining and quality requirements
2. Production of titanium powders in the CIS in 2007-2014, the main producers
- JSC "VSMPO-AVISMA"
- JSC "Polema"
- Zaporozhye experienced Metallurgical Plant (ZOMZ)
- Other company
3. CIS export and import of titanium powders (2007-2014)
- 3.1 Russia
- 3.1.1 Export of titanium powders
- 3.1.2 Import of titanium powders
- 3.2 Ukraine
4. Consumption of titanium powders in Russia (2007-2014)
- 4.1 Supply-demand balance of titanium powders in Russia (2007-2014)
- 4.2 Consumption structure and main directions of use
- 4.3 The development of additive technology and the use of titanium powders
5. Market Forecast titanium powders in Russia
Appendix 1: TU 1791-449-05785388-2010
Appendix 2: Contact information on the main enterprises-producers and consumers of titanium powders in the CIS
List of Tables
- Table 1: Quality requirements for titanium powders brand TPP
- Table 2: Quality requirements for titanium powders according to TU 14-22-57-92
- Table 3: Size distribution of the powders of titanium according to TU 14-22-57-92
- Table 4: Quality requirements for powders of titanium chemicals
- Table 5: Requirements for the quality powders of titanium electrolytic
- Table 6: Size distribution of the different grades of titanium powder (TU 1791-001-11805089-2014)
- Table 7: Main companies-importers of titanium powder of JSC "VSMPO-AVISMA" in 2002-2014
- Table 8: Requirements for the quality of titanium powders produced by JSC "Polema"
- Table 9: Key physical and technical characteristics of titanium powder JSC "Polema"
- Table 10: Chemical composition of a number of brands of titanium powder JSC "Polema"
- Table 11: Export destinations of titanium powder from the Russian Federation in 2005-2014, kg
- Table 12:. Exports of titanium powder by the main Russian companies-suppliers in 2005-2014, kg
- Table 13: The main foreign importers of Russian titanium powder in 2005-2014, kg
- Table 14: Average export prices for titanium powder of various Russian exporters in 2005-2014, USD / kg
- Table 15: Areas of imports of titanium powder Russia in 2005-2014, kg
- Table 16: Suppliers of titanium powder in the Russian Federation and Russian importers in 2005-2014, kg
- Table 17: Export destinations of titanium powder from Ukraine in 2005-2013, kg
- Table 18: Export of titanium powder Ukrainian companies-suppliers in 2005-2013, kg
- Table 19: Supply-demand balance of titanium powders in Russia in 2007-2014, kt
- Table 20: Main characteristics of tablets based on titanium production «Orion-Spetssplav-Gatchina»
- Table 21: The main parameters of the 3-D devices for the synthesis of layer of titanium metal powder compositions
- Table 22: The powder composition of titanium supplied by manufacturers of devices additive technologies
List of Figures
- Figure 1: Dynamics of production of titanium powder on the JSC "VSMPO-AVISMA" in 2007-2013, t
- Figure 2: Dynamics of export of titanium powder of JSC "VSMPO-AVISMA" "in 2002-2014, th. Tonnes
- Figure 3: Ratio of brands of titanium powder in the export of JSC "VSMPO-AVISMA" " in 2010-2014,%
- Figure 4: Dynamics of export of titanium powder JSC "Polema" in 2005-2014, kg
- Figure 5: Dynamics of export of titanium powder ZOMZ in 2008-2013, kg
- Figure 6: Dynamics of Russian export of titanium powder in 2005-2014, t / mln
- Figure 7: Change in share of main countries-importers of Russian titanium powder in 2005-2014,%
- Figure 8: Average annual export prices for titanium powder of the Russian Federation and JSC "VSMPO-AVISMA" in 2005-2014, USD / kg
- Figure 9: Average annual export prices of JSC "VSMPO-AVISMA" on different brands of titanium powder in 2013-2014, USD / kg
- Figure 10: Dynamics of Russian import of titanium powders in 2005-2014, t / th. USD
- Figure 11: Dynamics of export of titanium powder Ukraine in 2005-2013, t
- Figure 12: Estimated consumption pattern titanium powders in Russia, %
- Figure 13: The unit of selective laser melting SLM 280 companies SLM Solution (Germany)