This report is the 2nd edition of flotation machine market research in Russia. In addition, it provides brief information on current trends in the engineering of flotation equipment.
Market monitoring has been ongoing since 2001.
The purpose of the study is the analysis of the market for flotation machines in Russia.
This work is a desk study. As sources of information, we used data from Rosstat, the Federal Customs Service of the Russian Federation, official statistics of railway transportation of the Russian Federation, the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on statistics, industry and regional press, annual and quarterly reports of issuers of securities, as well as manufacturers' websites.
This review is the most comprehensive among those presented on the information market on this topic, and claims to be a reference guide. The use of data without additional thorough analysis may lead to the adoption of erroneous management decisions by marketing services and specialists working in the market of this processing equipment.
A distinctive feature of this report is that it provides a detailed analysis of the market for the consumption of flotation machines, which avoids mistakes made by the authors of similar studies conducted by other companies.
Chronological scope of the study: 2001-2019; forecast -2019-2030
Geography of research: Russian Federation.
The report consists of 9 parts, contains 171 pages, including 44 tables, 77 figures and 2 appendices.
The first chapter describes the current trends in the engineering of flotation equipment. Currently, design is on the path to creating large-volume flotation machines and increasing the unit's specific productivity, reducing energy consumption, simplifying designs and implementing optimal aeration. The second chapter is devoted to Russian manufacturers of flotation machines. The main attention is paid to CJSC NPO RIVS (St. Petersburg).
The third chapter discusses the volume of exports and imports of flotation equipment and the features of supplies.
The fourth chapter gives a brief description of foreign manufacturers whose flotation machines are installed in domestic enrichment plants. The volumes of supplies of imported flotation machines to Russian enterprises are considered.
The fifth chapter is devoted to the review of prices for flotation machines of domestic and import production in 2009-2019.
The sixth chapter is devoted to the analysis of demand for flotation machines in Russia
in 2009-2019 The state of the main sectors of Russian industry using flotation is considered. Particular attention is paid to the production of copper, gold, potash and apatite concentrates.
The seventh chapter briefly describes the main Russian factories using flotation.
In the eighth chapter, almost all the announced projects on expanding the capacities of the fixed assets and the construction of new GOKs where the flotation process will be used are presented.
The ninth chapter predicts the development of the flotation machine market in Russia for the next 10 years. The annexes provide contact information of the main manufacturers and consumers of flotation machines.
The target audience of the study:
- manufacturers of flotation machines, GOKs and mines;
- potential investors.
The proposed study claims the role of a reference guide for marketing services and specialists making managerial decisions working in the enrichment technology market.
Table of Contents
I. Trends in modern engineering for flotation
- 1.1. Impeller Flotation Machines
- 1.2. Pneumatic flotation machines
2. Production of flotation machines in the Russian Federation
- 2.1. RIVS Group of Companies
- 2.2. Usolmash LLC (Irkutsk region)
- 2.3. OJSC "Engineering Plant" Trud "(Novosibirsk)
- 2.4. Kyshtym Machine-Building Association JSC (Chelyabinsk Region)
- 2.5. Training and Design Center "Design Institute" of Materials Science and Metallurgy (Yekaterinburg)
- 2.6. JSC NPO SOMEX (Kolomna)
3. Analysis of foreign trade operations with flotation machines in Russia in 2001-2019.
- 3.1. Russian imports of flotation machines in 2001-2019
- 3.2. Russian export of flotation machines in 2001-2019
4. Brief description of foreign manufacturers of flotation machines, the products of which are installed at Russian public enterprises
- 4.1. Outotec (Finland)
- 4.2. Flsmidth
- 4.3. Metso Minerals AB (Finland / Sweden)
- 4.4. Eriez Mineral Flotation Group (Canada)
- 4.5. Other companies
5. Price analysis
- 5.1. Prices for Russian-made flotation machines in 2014-2019
- 5.2. Prices of foreign-made flotation machines in 2014-2019
6. Analysis of the demand for flotation machines
- 6.1. The capacity of the Russian market of flotation machines in 2005-2019
- 6.2. The structure of the consumption of flotation machines in Russia in 2009-2019
- 6.3. Situational analysis of the main consuming industries
- 6.3.1. Non-ferrous ore concentration
- 22.214.171.124. Copper market
- 126.96.36.199. Zinc market
- 6.3.2. Gold Ore Mining
- 6.3.3. Apatite Concentrate Production
- 6.3.4. Potassium chloride production
7. Brief description of Russian flotation factories
- 7.1. Non-ferrous ore concentration flotation plants0
- 7.2. Feldspar concentrate factories
- 7.3. Apatite Concentrate Factories
- 7.4. Major gold recovery plants using flotation
- 7.5. Potash (sylvinite) ore dressing factories
- 7.6. Coal preparation plants using flotation to enrich thin classes
- 7.7. Ferrous ore dressing factories
- 7.8. Concentrated flotation concentrators or shut down
8. New projects for the construction of factories using flotation for ore processing
- 8.1. Projects to increase the extraction of non-ferrous and precious metals ores
- 8.1.1 PJSC MMC Nornickel
- 8.1.2 Baikal Mining Company
- 8.1.3 Ural Mining and Metallurgical Company (UMMC)
- 8.1.4 Russian copper company
- 8.1.5 CJSC First Mining Company (PGRK)
- 8.1.6 Amur Minerals
- 8.1.7 KazMinerals
- 8.2. Projects to increase the extraction of rare metal ores
- 8.3. Projects to increase the production of apatite concentrates
- 8.3.1. PJSC Acron
- 8.3.2. PJSC EuroChem / JSC Kovdorsky GOK
- 8.3.3. Fosagro Group / Apatit JSC
- 8.4. Projects to increase the production of potash salts
- 8.4.1. PJSC Acron
- 8.4.2. PJSC EuroChem
- 8.4.3. PJSC Uralkali 3
- 8.5. Gold Ore Mining Projects
- 8.5.1. JSC Polyus
- 8.5.2. JSC Polymetal
- 8.5.3. Group "Petropavlovsk"
- 8.5.4. JSC "SAM" Pavlik "(Magadan region)
9. Prospects and forecast for the development of the market of flotation machines in Russia for the period until 2030
Appendix 1. The address book of the main consumers of flotation machines in Russia
Appendix 2. The address book of manufacturers of flotation machines in Russia
List of tables
- Table 1. Advantages and disadvantages of various types of flotation machines
- Table 2. Organizational structure of the GC "RIVS" and their specialization
- Table 3. The list of the main concentration of flotation plants where aeration units RIF produced by ZAO NPO RIVS were installed
- Table 4. Technical characteristics of RIF pneumomechanical flotation machines
- Table 5. Technical characteristics of tank pneumomechanical flotation machines RIFC
- Table 6. Technical characteristics of aeration tanks RIVS
- Table 7. Technical characteristics of RIVS contact tanks
- Table 8. Installation of flotation machines manufactured by RIVS CJSC at domestic concentration plants in 2005-2019
- Table 9. Installation of flotation machines manufactured by RIVS CJSC at foreign concentration plants in 2005-2018.
- Table 10. Key financial indicators of NPO RIVS JSC in 2015-2018, million rubles
- Table 11. The main financial indicators of the work of Mashzavod RIVS LLC in 2010-2017, million rubles
- Table 12. Key financial indicators of Usolmash LLC in 2015-2017, million rubles
- Table 13. Profit and loss statement of OJSC "Machine-building plant Trud" in 2008-2018, million rubles
- Table 14. Technical characteristics of flotation machines manufactured by KMO JSC
- Table 15. Installation of flotation machines produced by JSC "KMO" in concentration plants in 2015-2019.
- Table 16. The main financial indicators of the work of JSC "KMO" in 2010-2017, thousand rubles
- Table 17. Technical characteristics of the CPM apparatus
- Table 18. Dynamics of Russian export and import of flotation machines in 2001-2019, mln $, t
- Table 19. Significant * supplies of imported flotation equipment to Russian enterprises (customer-supplier) in 2014-2019, thousand dollars
- Table 20. Change in the regional structure of Russian imports of flotation machines in 2008-2018,%
- Table 21. Import supplies of flotation equipment by foreign suppliers in 2008-2019, thousand $
- Table 22. Export supplies of flotation machines from Russia by manufacturing companies in 2001-2018, $ mln
- Table 23. Export supplies of flotation machines from Russia by country in 2001-2018, $ million
- Table 24. Supplies of Outotec flotation machines to Russia in 2001-2014, t, $ million
- Table 25. Supplies of FLSmidth flotation machines to Russia in 2002-2019, t, $ million
- Table 26. Supplies of Metso flotation machines to Russia in 2001-2019, t, $ million
- Table 27. Supplies of Eriez Mineral Flotation Group (CPT) flotation machines to the Russian Federation in 2005-2014, t, $ million
- Table 28. Supplies of Imhoflot G-Cell flotation machines to Russia in 2001-2012, t, $ million
- Table 29. Supplies of Aker flotation machines (manufactured by Minpro International BV, Norway) to Russia in 2006-2014, t, $ million
- Table 30. Deliveries of flotation machines of NPK LEMZ LLC to Russia in 2005-2019, t, $ million
- Table 31. Export prices for Russian flotation machines in 2014-2019, thousand $
- Table 32. Prices for some models of imported flotation machines (border of the Russian Federation) in 2007-2019, thousand $
- Table 33. Installation of new flotation machines at Russian processing plants in 2005-2019.
- Table 34. Dynamics of gold production in Russia in 2014-2018, t
- Table 35. Capacities of Russian flotation plants for the enrichment of non-ferrous metal ores, mln tons of ore per year
- Table 36. Import supplies of flotation equipment to concentration plants of Norilsk Nickel OJSC in 2002-2018, $ mln
- Table 37. Capacities of Russian factories for the enrichment of apatite ores, million tons of ore per year
- Table 38. Dynamics of supplies of imported flotation machines to PF Apatit OJSC in 2003-2018, tons, $ million
- Table 39. Dynamics of import supplies of flotation machines to the Kovdorsky GOK in 2003-2013, t, $ million
- Table 40. The main Russian gold-mining plants with flotation redistribution in enrichment technology (2019), mln tons
- Table 41. Flotation workshop at the Malomyr mine equipped with Outotec flotation machines (2018)
- Table 42. Capacities of Russian flotation plants for the enrichment of potash ores, mln tons of ore per year
- Table 43. The main coal processing plants of the Russian Federation using flotation concentration
- Table 44. Projects to increase ore production, in the beneficiation of which flotation is used, in 2019-2030
List of figures
- Figure 1. Shares of Russian manufacturers of flotation machines in the Russian Federation in 2018,%
- Figure 2. Production structure of flotation machines in RIVS JSC by chamber volumes in 2015-2019,%
- Figure 3. Aeration complex manufactured by JSC "NPO RIVS"
- Figure 4. Mechanical flotation machine RIFM
- Figure 5. Flotation pneumomechanical machine RIF
- Figure 6. Pneumo-mechanical flotation machines of a tank design of the RIFC
- Figure 7. Flotation machines RIFC at the processing plant
- Figure 8. Diagram of a pneumatic flotation machine column type RIF
- Figure 9. Pneumo-mechanical flotation machine RIF KN
- Figure 10. OTK-RIF flotation and flotation complex
- Figure 11. Contact tank and tank for pulp steaming produced by NPO RIVS CJSC
- Figure 12. Dynamics of export supplies of RIVS flotation machines in 2001-2018, tons, $ mln
- Figure 13. Flotation unit of Erdenet PF equipped with RIF flotation machines
- Figure 14. Pneumo-mechanical flotation machine FPM 3.2M (LLC Usolmash)
- Figure 15. Mechanical flotation machine FM-6,3M1
- Figure 16. Pneumo-mechanical flotation machine FPM-6.3 UM
- Figure 17. Pneumo-mechanical tank flotation machine Ф ПМ -16У М Ч
- Figure 18. Stockubic pneumatic-mechanical flotation machine FPM-100UP
- Figure 19. Dynamics of export deliveries of flotation machines of Usolmash LLC in 2001-2018, mln $
- Figure 20. Mechanical flotation machines FM production of JSC "Plant Labor"
- Figure 21. Mechanical flotation machine FMF production of JSC "Plant Labor"
- Figure 22. Flotation machines manufactured by JSC Trud Mashzavod for the Gross Mine LLP (Bosnia)
- Figure 23. Flotation machines FM-3.2 manufactured by JSC "KMO" for LLC "Anzob" (Tajikistan)
- Figure 24. 4-chamber FPM-3,2KN flotation machine manufactured by KMO JSC for Amur Gold LLC
- Figure 25. Combined flotation machine KFM-600 at the Rudmetall enterprise (Bulgaria)
- Figure 26. Verex-Somex flotation machines at the Taryn mine
- Figure 27. Dynamics of Russian import / export of flotation machines in monetary terms in 2001-2019, mln $
- Figure 28. Dynamics of Russian import of flotation machines in 2001-2019, tons, $ million
- Figure 29. Shares of foreign manufacturing companies in the Russian import of flotation machines in 2008-2014,%
- Figure 30. Shares of foreign manufacturing companies in the Russian import of flotation machines in 2014-2019,%
- Figure 31. Dynamics of Russian export of flotation machines in 2001-2019, mln $
- Figure 32. Outotec TankCell Flotation Cell
- Figure 33. Outotec TANKCELL® e630 flotation machine installed at Buenavista del Cobre Concentrator 1 (Mexico)
- Figure 34. Outotec SkimAir flotation machine
- Figure 35. Wemco SmartCellTM Flotation Machine
- Figure 36. Scheme of the Wemco 1 + 1 flotation machine
- Figure 37. Dorr-Oliver pneumatic-mechanical flotation machines
- Figure 38. Metso RCS flotation machines
- Figure 39. Metso Denver (DR) flotation machines
- Figure 40. Metso columned flotation machines
- Figure 41. Column flotation machine Eriez Mineral Flotation Group
- Figure 42. Column flotation machines CoalPro (Eriez) at the Russian coal processing plant North
- Figure 43. StackCell flotation machine
- Figure 44. Flotation machine BQR (Delkor)
- Figure 45. Column flotation machine Jameson Cell for cleanup copper flotation at PF Prominent Hill (Australia)
- Figure 46. Installation of JNMC flotation machines (China) at Rubtsovskaya OB
- Figure 47. Pneumatic flotation machines Imhoflot G-Cell
- Figure 48. Pneumatic flotation machines V-Cells at PF Belaruskali
- Figure 49. Aker flotation machines (manufactured by Minpro International BV, Norway) at the ABOF of the Kovdor GOK
- Figure 50. The structure of the consumption of flotation machines in Russia by specialization OF in 2009-2019,%
- Figure 51. Structure of Russian consumption of flotation machines by manufacturing companies in 2009-2019,%
- Figure 52. Dynamics of the Russian production of copper in concentrate in 2000-2018, thousand tons
- Figure 53. Dynamics of the Russian production of zinc in zinc concentrate in 2000-2018, thousand tons
- Figure 54. Dynamics of production of apatite ores in Russia in 2013-2018, million tons
- Figure 55. Outotec TANKCELl flotation machines at the Mikheevsky GOK
- Figure 56. RIF flotation machines at the Uchalinsky PF
- Figure 57. RIF flotation machines at the Sibaysky mining and processing enterprise
- Figure 58. Pneumatic column flotation machine KFM 1400 at the open-cast plant OJSC Svyatogor (UMMC)
- Figure 59. Flotation department of PF Urupsky GOK CJSC
- Figure 60. Installation of RIF pneumomechanical machines at Rubtsovskaya PF in 2019
- Figure 61. Flotation department of the Novo-Shirokinsky mine
- Figure 62. Flotation department of OJSC Dalpolimetal
- Figure 63. Inter-cycle flotation machines (RIF) and regrinding mills at the Khaibullinsky plant (Bashmed LLC)
- Figure 64. Flotation department of the Public Fund of Novoangarsky GOK
- Figure 65. FMR flotation machines produced by JSC Zavod Trud for the public corporation OAO Sarylakh-Antimony
- Figure 66. Column flotation machines BGRIMM (China) installed at ANOF-2 Apatit JSC (2018)
- Figure 67. RCS (Metso) fleet machines of the nepheline cycle at PF North-West Phosphor Company
- Figure 68. The grinding and flotation department at the mill of Pervenets OJSC (CJSC ZDK Polyus)
- Figure 69. Flotation department of the mill LLC "Albazino Resources"
- Figure 70. Flotation department of JSC "Etkulzoloto"
- Figure 71. Flotation unit of the ZIF LLC "ZK" Mayskoye "
- Figure 72. SkimAir (Outotec) flotation machines at the Omsukchan ZIF of Polymetal OJSC
- Figure 73. Usolmash flotation machines at the Darasunsky mine
- Figure 74. Flotation department of the Usolsky GOK (EuroChem UKK LLC)
- Figure 75. Flotation machines FKM-6.3 at PF Uralkali
- Figure 76. Coal preparation for coking at the concentrating plants of the Russian Federation in 2011-2018, million tons
- Figure 77. Forecast of growth dynamics of flotation capacities at Russian factories in 2019-2030, thousand m3