Product Code: IRTNTR20231
This market research report presents a comprehensive analysis of the global trocars market based on product type (cutting trocars and dilating trocars), usage, and end-user (hospitals and ASCs). The report also provides an analysis of the market based on geographic regions such as the Americas, APAC, and EMEA
Technavio's market research analysts predict that the market will grow at a CAGR of more than 6% by 2022.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
- What are the key factors driving the global trocars market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global trocars market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global trocars market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global trocars market?
- What are the trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global trocars market?
Table of Contents
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market overview
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Comparison by product type
- Global cutting trocars market
- Global dilating trocars market
- Market opportunity by product type
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY USAGE
PART 09: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 10: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
PART 11: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- Trocars market in Americas
- Trocars market in EMEA
- Trocars market in APAC
- Market opportunity
PART 12: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 13: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 14: MARKET TRENDS
- Emergence of balloon BTTs
- Rising demand for bladeless trocars
- Rising demand for single-use trocars over reusable trocars
PART 15: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive structure
- Other prominent vendors
PART 16: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- B. Braun Melsungen
- Purple Surgical International
PART 17: APPENDIX