Product Code: IRTNTR20703
This industry research report presents a comprehensive analysis of the airport IT spending market by end-user such as operational system, administrative system, and passenger processing system. The report also presents a detailed analysis based on geography (the Americas, APAC, and EMEA).
Our market analysts estimate that the market will earn a revenue of close to USD 37 billion by 2022.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
- What are the key factors driving the global airport IT spending market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global airport IT spending market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global airport IT spending market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global airport IT spending market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global airport IT spending market?
Table of Contents
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Segmentation by solution
- Comparison by end-user
- Operational system - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Administrative system - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Passenger processing system - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 09: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- Americas - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- EMEA - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Focus on establishing high-end cybersecurity at airports
- Rise in demand for cloud-based CRM
- Need for real-time wait time monitoring systems
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amadeus IT Group
- RESA AIRPORT DATA SYSTEMS
- Rockwell Collins
- SITA Airport IT
PART 15: APPENDIX