Product Code: IRTNTR21145
This market research report presents a comprehensive analysis of the global bakery market based on products such as bread and rolls, cakes and pastries, cookies, and others. Additionally, the report also presents a detailed analysis of the market's growth prospects across regions such as the Americas, APAC, and EMEA
Technavio's market research analysts predict that this global market will register a revenue of almost USD 562 billion by 2022.
Segmentation by product and analysis of the bakery market:
- Bread and rolls
- Cakes and pastries
The bread and rolls segment contributed to the majority share of this bakery products market during 2017. Our analysts have predicted that the market will witness maximum growth in this segment during the next few years as well.
Segmentation by geography and analysis of the bakery market:
It has been observed that the bakery products market is witnessing considerable growth in EMEA due to the rise in purchase of on-the-go foods such as rolls, gluten-free bakery food products, cakes and pastries, and cookies. According to our market research experts, this region will offer maximum growth opportunities to the players in this market throughout the next few years.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
- What are the key factors driving the global bakery market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global bakery market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global bakery market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global bakery market?
- What are the trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global bakery market?
Table of Contents
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Bread and rolls - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Cakes and pastries - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Cookies - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Others - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by product
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- EMEA - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Americas - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Key leading countries
- US - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Italy - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- UK - Market size and forecast 2016-2021
- Germany - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- China - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Increasing demand for organic and gluten-free bakery food products
- Innovations in bakery products
- Increasing number of product launches
- Mergers and acquisitions
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Associated British Foods
- Flowers Foods
- Grupo Bimbo
- JAB Holding Company
- Mondelez International
- Yamazaki Baking
PART 15: APPENDIX