Product Code: IRTNTR20747
This industry research report presents a comprehensive analysis of the physical security market by type (hardware and software and service), by end-user (commercial, residential, government, and others), and by geography (the Americas, APAC, and EMEA).
Our market research analysts estimate that this market will grow steadily at a CAGR of more than 17% by 2022.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
- What are the key factors driving the global physical security market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global physical security market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global physical security market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global physical security market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global physical security market?
Table of Contents
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- Hardware and software - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Service - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by type
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Segmentation by end-user
PART 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- Americas - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- EMEA - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
- Integration of IoT in physical security
- Increasing demand for UHD video surveillance
- Increased adoption in commercial buildings
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Vendor classification
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology
- Johnson Controls (Tyco)
PART 16: APPENDIX