Product Code: IRTNTR4771
About EMC Filter
Electromagnetic Compatibility is a phenomenon that describes the ability of electronic and electrical systems or components to function correctly when they are close together. An EMC filter consists of capacitors which is usually of one or two coils, whose main objective is to protect the device from outside interference. Additionally, EMC filter has to protect outside devices which are connected to it from the interference caused by the device itself. EMC filters can be classified by load types into two filters: single phase and three phase filters. These filters have the applications to reduce the interference in the instrument which produces symmetrical and asymmetrical inference. These filter are adopted by various industries such as Energy Efficient Drive Systems, Consumer Durable, Automotive, Machine Tools and Robotics, Power, Railway and Others.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global EMC Filter market to grow at a CAGR of 6.02 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Global EMC Filter market can be segmented by three types: By Load Type, by Insertion loss and by Application.
By Load type Global EMC Filter market has been categorized into two types: 1-phase EMC Filters and 3-phase EMC Filters.
TechNavio's report, Global EMC Filter Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. It also covers the Global EMC Filter market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- ESCO Technologies
- Schaffner Holding AG
- TDK Corp.
Other Prominent Vendors
- DEM Manufacturing
- PREMO Corp.
- REO Ltd.
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Total EMC Products Ltd.
- Increasing Demand from Electronic Industry
- For a full, detailed list, view our report.
- Increasing Competition from Cross-technology Filters
- For a full, detailed list, view our report.
- Increase in Partnership
- For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Overview
07. Market Landscape
- 07.1.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.2. Five Forces Analysis
- 07.3. Global EMC Filter Market by Load Type
- 07.4. 1-phase EMC Filters
- 07.5. 3-phase EMC Filters
- 07.6. Global EMC Filter Market by Insertion Loss
- 07.7. Global EMC Filter Market by Application
08. Market Segmentation by End-users
- 08.1. Global EMC Filter Market in the Energy Efficient Drive Systems Industry
- 08.1.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 08.2. Global EMC Filter Market in the Power Industry
- 08.2.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 08.3. Global EMC Filter Market in the Consumer Durable Industry
- 08.3.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 08.4. Global EMC Filter Market in the Automotive Industry
- 08.4.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 08.5. Global EMC Filter Market in the Machine Tools and Robotics Industry
- 08.5.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 08.6. Global EMC Filter Market in the Railway Industry
- 08.6.1. Market Size and Forecast
09. Geographical Segmentation
- 09.1. Global EMC Filter Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013-2018
- 09.2. EMC Filter Market in the EMEA Region
- 09.2.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 09.3. EMC Filter Market in the APAC Region
- 09.3.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 09.4. EMC Filter Market in the Americas Region
- 09.4.1. Market Size and Forecast
10. Buying Criteria
- 10.1. Parameters
- 10.1.1. Cost
- 10.1.2. Installation and Support
- 10.1.3. Reliability
- 10.1.4. Specifications
- 10.1.5. Technology
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
- 17.1. Competitive Scenario
- 17.1.1. Key News
- 17.1.2. Mergers and Acquisitions
- 17.2. Other Prominent Vendors
18. Key Vendor Analysis
- 18.1. ESCO Technologies
- 18.1.1. Key Facts
- 18.1.2. Business Overview
- 18.1.3. Business Segmentation by Revenue 2013
- 18.1.4. Business Segmentation by Revenue 2012 and 2013
- 18.1.5. Business Strategy
- 18.1.6. Recent Developments
- 18.1.7. SWOT Analysis
- 18.2. Schaffner Holding AG
- 18.2.1. Key Facts
- 18.2.2. Business Overview
- 18.2.3. Business Segmentation by Revenue 2013
- 18.2.4. Business Segmentation by Revenue 2012 and 2013
- 18.2.5. Geographical Segmentation by Revenue 2013
- 18.2.6. Business Strategy
- 18.2.7. Recent Developments
- 18.2.8. SWOT Analysis
- 18.3. TDK
- 18.3.1. Key Facts
- 18.3.2. Business Overview
- 18.3.3. Business Segmentation by Revenue 2014
- 18.3.4. Business Segmentation by Revenue 2013 and 2014
- 18.3.5. Geographical Segmentation by Revenue 2013
- 18.3.6. Business Strategy
- 18.3.7. Recent Developments
- 18.3.8. SWOT Analysis