Product Code: IRTNTR3664
About Two-Wheeler Tires
Tires, which are one of the most crucial components of a vehicle, are
manufactured from various types of raw materials with rubber being the main
raw material. The Two-wheeler Tire market in India caters to three main
vehicle segments: Motorcycles, Scooters, and Mopeds. The demand for tires
depends on the demand for two-wheelers and an increase in demand for
two-wheelers translates into an increase in demand for tires.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Two-wheeler Tire market in India will grow
at a CAGR of 4.49 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the
Two-wheeler Tire market in India for the period 2014-2018. It considers
two-wheeler tires manufactured for motorcycles, mopeds, and scooters. The
report covers the OEM, Aftermarket, and Export segments. It also presents the
vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top four vendors
in the market. It discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the
market and outlines the challenges faced by the vendors and the market at
large, as well as the key trends that are emerging in the market.
TechNavio's report, the Two-wheeler Tire Market in India 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report is focused only on India; it also covers the Two-wheeler
Tire market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years.
- Ceat Ltd.
- Falcon Tyres Ltd.
- MRF Ltd.
- TVS Srichakra Ltd.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Bridgestone Corp.
- Compagnie Generale des Etablissements Michelin SCA
- Cooper Tire and Rubber Co.
- Hankook Tire Co. Ltd.
- Kesoram Industries
- Metro Ortem Ltd.
- Pirelli and C. SpA
- Ralson India Ltd.
- Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd.
- Superking Manufacturers (TYRE) Pvt. Ltd.
- Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd.
Key Market Driver
- Strong Demand for Two-wheelers
For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Market Challenge
- Increase in Retreading of Tires
For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Market Trend
- Strong Sales of Tires for Low-cost Bikes
For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast by Revenue
- 06.3. Market Size and Forecast by Volume
- 06.4. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Product
- 07.1. Motorcycle Tire Market in India
- 07.1.1. Market Size and Forecast by Revenue
- 07.1.2. Market Size and Forecast by Volume
- 07.2. Scooter and Moped Tire Market in India
- 07.2.1. Market Size and Forecast by Revenue
- 07.2.2. Market Size and Forecast by Volume
08. Market Segmentation by End-users
- 08.1. Motorcycle Tire Market in India by End-users
- 08.2. Scooter and Moped Tire Market in India by End-users
09. Two-wheeler Tire Market by Manufacturing Cost
10. Two-wheeler Tire Market in India by Raw Materials
11. Major Tire Sizes and Their Pricing
12. Buying Criteria
13. Market Growth Drivers
14. Drivers and their Impact
15. Market Challenges
16. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
17. Market Trends
18. Trends and their Impact
19. Vendor Landscape
- 19.1. Competitive Scenario
- 19.2. Market Share Analysis 2013
- 19.3. Other Prominent Vendors
20. Key Vendor Analysis
- 20.1. Ceat Ltd.
- 20.1.1. Business Overview
- 20.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 20.1.3. Key Information
- 20.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 20.2. Falcon Tyres Ltd.
- 20.2.1. Business Overview
- 20.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 20.2.3. Key Information
- 20.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 20.3. MRF Ltd.
- 20.3.1. Business Overview
- 20.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 20.3.3. Key Information
- 20.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 20.4. TVS Srichakra Ltd.
- 20.4.1. Business Overview
- 20.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 20.4.3. Key Information
- 20.4.4. SWOT Analysis
21. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Two-wheeler Tire Market Segmentation
- Exhibit 3: Two-wheeler Tire Market in India 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 4: Two-wheeler Tire Market in India 2013-2018 (million units)
- Exhibit 5: Motorcycle Tire Market in India 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 6: Motorcycle Tire Market in India 2013-2018 (million units)
- Exhibit 7: Scooter and Moped Tire Market in India 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 8: Scooter and Moped Tire Market in India 2013-2018 (million units)
- Exhibit 9: Motorcycle Tire Market India by End-users 2013
- Exhibit 10: Scooter and Moped Tire Market in India by End-users 2013
- Exhibit 11: Two-wheeler Tire Market in India by Manufacturing Cost 2013
- Exhibit 12: Two-wheeler Tire Market in India by Raw Material 2013
- Exhibit 13: Two-wheeler Tire Market by Vendor Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 14: Business Segmentation of Ceat Ltd.
- Exhibit 15: Business Segmentation of Falcon Tyres Ltd.
- Exhibit 16: Business Segmentation of MRF Ltd.
- Exhibit 17: Business Segmentation of TVS Srichakra Ltd.