Product Code: IRTNTR3456
About Plastic Additives
Plastic is an integral part of the modern lifestyle. The majority of plastic
products are made with the help of plastic additives, which makes the
end-products safer, cleaner, tougher, and colorful. Plastic additives are
chemical substances that are added to a polymeric compound to process, modify
or give it specific properties, which makes the end-products more useful.
Plastic additives include property modifiers, property extenders, property
stabilizers, and processing aids.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Plastic Additives market will grow at
a CAGR of 4.98 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario, market size, and the growth prospects
of the Global Plastic Additives market for the period 2013-2018. It presents
the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top six
vendors in the market. The report also provides data on the different segments
of the Global Plastic Additives market, which are based on the following
criteria: product, function, and geography.
In addition, the report discusses the major drivers that influence the growth
of the market. It also outlines the challenges faced by the vendors and the
market at large, as well as the key trends that are emerging in the market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Plastic Additives Market 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions
- Adeka Corp.
- AkzoNobel NV
- Albemarle Corp.
- BASF SE
- Chemtura Corp.
- Songwon Industrial Co. Ltd.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Abu Dhabi Polymers Co. Ltd.
- AEP Industries Inc.
- A.G. Petzetakis SA
- Alpla-Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co. KG
- Amcor Ltd.
- American Packaging Corp.
- Arkema Inc.
- Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corp.
- Bayer AG
- Borealis AG
- Braskem SA
- Cardia Bioplastics Ltd.
- Chemiway Maruzen Petrochemical Co. Ltd.
- Chemson Group
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. LLC
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp. (Sinopec)
- Daicel Corp.
- Dow Chemical Co.
- Eastman Chemical Co.
- E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Co.
- Equate Petrochemical Co.
- Exxon Mobil Chemical Co.
- Formosa Plastics Corp.
- INEOS Group Holdings SA
- Liansu Group Co. Ltd.
- Lyondellbasell Industries
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.
- National Petrochemical Co.
- Natureworks LLC
- North American Pipe Corp.
- Nova Chemicals Corp.
- Novamont SpA
- Petrochina Co. Ltd.
- Polyone Corp.
- Qatar Chemical Co Ltd.
- Rexam plc
- Saudi Aramco
- Saudi Basic Industries Corp. (SABIC)
- Sigma Plastics Group
- Solvay SA
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Synbra Holding BV
- Teijin Chemicals Ltd.
- The Britton Group
- Titan Chemicals Corp. Bhd.
- Tosoh Corp.
- Total Petrochemicals USA Inc.
- USI Corp.
Key Market Driver
- Increasing Consumption of Plastics.
For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Market Challenge
- Changing Environmental, Safety, and Health Regulations.
For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Market Trend
- Replacing Conventional Materials by Plastics.
For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.2.1. Overview
- 06.2.2. Market Size and Forecast by Revenue
- 06.2.3. Market Size and Forecast by Volume
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Type
- 07.1. Global Plastic Additives Market by Type 2013
- 07.2. Global Property Modifiers Market
- 07.2.1. Overview
- 07.2.2. Market Size and Forecast by Revenue
- 07.3. Global Property Stabilizers Market
- 07.3.1. Overview
- 07.3.2. Market Size and Forecast by Revenue
- 07.4. Global Property Extenders Market
- 07.4.1. Overview
- 07.4.2. Market Size and Forecast by Revenue
- 07.5. Global Processing Aids Market
- 07.5.1. Overview
- 07.5.2. Market Size and Forecast by Revenue
08. Market Segmentation by Product
- 08.1. Global Plastic Additives Market by Product 2013
- 08.2. Global Plasticizers Market
- 08.2.1. Overview
- 08.2.2. Market Size and Forecast by Revenue
- 08.3. Global Flame Retardant Additives Market
- 08.3.1. Overview
- 08.3.2. Market Size and Forecast by Revenue
- 08.4. Global Antioxidant Additives Market
- 08.4.1. Overview
- 08.4.2. Market Size and Forecast by Revenue
- 08.5. Global Antimicrobial Additives Market
- 08.5.1. Overview
- 08.5.2. Market Size and Forecast by Revenue
- 08.6. Global Impact Modifiers Market
- 08.6.1. Overview
- 08.6.2. Market Size and Forecast by Revenue
- 08.7. Global UV Stabilizers Market
- 08.7.1. Overview
- 08.7.2. Market Size and Forecast by Revenue
09. Geographical Segmentation
- 09.1. Global Plastic Additives Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
- 09.2. Plastic Additives Market in the APAC Region
- 09.2.1. Overview
- 09.2.2. Market Size and Forecast by Revenue
- 09.3. Plastic Additives Market in the Americas
- 09.3.1. Overview
- 09.3.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 09.4. Plastic Additives Market in the EMEA Region
- 09.4.1. Overview
- 09.4.2. Market Size and Forecast
10. Key Leading Countries
- 10.1. China
- 10.2. USA
- 10.3. India
11. Buying Criteria
12. Market Growth Drivers
13. Drivers and their Impact
14. Market Challenges
15. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
16. Market Trends
17. Trends and their Impact
18. Vendor Landscape
- 18.1. Competitive Scenario
- 18.1.1. Key News
- 18.1.2. Mergers and Acquisitions
- 18.2. Market Share Analysis 2013
- 18.3. Other Prominent Vendors
19. Key Vendor Analysis
- 19.1. AkzoNobel N.V
- 19.1.1. Business Overview
- 19.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.1.3. Key Information
- 19.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 19.2. Adeka Corp.
- 19.2.1. Business Overview
- 19.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.2.3. Key Information
- 19.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 19.3. Albemarle Corp.
- 19.3.1. Business Overview
- 19.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.3.3. Key Information
- 19.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 19.4. BASF SE
- 19.4.1. Business Overview
- 19.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.4.3. Key Information
- 19.4.4. SWOT Analysis
- 19.5. Chemtura Corp.
- 19.5.1. Business Overview
- 19.5.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.5.3. Key Information
- 19.5.4. SWOT Analysis
- 19.6. Songwon Industrial Co. Ltd.
- 19.6.1. Business Overview
- 19.6.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.6.3. Key Information
- 19.6.4. SWOT Analysis
20. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Global Plastic Additives Market Segmentation by Type
- Exhibit 3: Global Plastic Additives Market Segmentation by Product
- Exhibit 4: Global Plastic Additives Market by Revenue 2013-2018 (US$
- Exhibit 5: Global Plastic Additives Market 2013-2018 (million metric tons)
- Exhibit 6: Global Plastic Additives Market by Type
- Exhibit 7: Global Plastic Additives Market by Type 2013
- Exhibit 8: Global Plastic Modifiers Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 9: Global Property Stabilizers Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 10: Global Property Extenders Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 11: Global Processing Aids Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 12: Global Plastic Additives Market by Product Type
- Exhibit 13: Global Plastic Additives Market by Product 2013
- Exhibit 14: Global Plasticizers Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 15: Global Fire Retardant Additives Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 16: Global Antioxidant Additives Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 17: Global Antimicrobial Additives Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 18: Global Impact Modifiers Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 19: Global UV Stabilizers Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 20: Geographic Segmentation by Consumption 2013
- Exhibit 21: Plastic Additives market in APAC Region 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 22: Plastic Additives market in the Americas 2013-2018 (US$
- Exhibit 23: Plastic Additives Market in the EMEA Region 2013-2018 (US$
- Exhibit 24: Business Segmentation of Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Exhibit 25: Business Segmentation of Adeka Corp.
- Exhibit 26: Business Segmentation of Albemarle Corp.
- Exhibit 27: Business Segmentation of BASF SE
- Exhibit 28: Business Segmentation of Chemtura Corp.
- Exhibit 29: Business Segmentation of Songwon Industrial Co. Ltd.