Product Code: IRTNTR3372
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Precision Farming Equipment market
will grow at a CAGR of 13.07 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key
factors contributing to this market growth is the improved profitability that
can be obtained by the adoption of precision farming technology. The Global
Precision Farming Equipment market has also been witnessing the launch of
improved and easier-to-use user interfaces, making the technology easier to
operate. However, the expensive nature of this product could pose a challenge
to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Precision Farming Equipment Market 2014-2018,
has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from
industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC
regions; it also covers the Global Precision Farming Equipment market
landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also
includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this space are Deere and Co., Precision Planting
Inc., Raven Industries Inc., and Trimble Navigation Ltd.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are AgJunction Inc., AGLeader
Technology Inc., IntegriNautics Corp., Schmidt and Sons Inc., and Spraying
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Precision Farming Methodology
- 06.1. Components of Precision Farming
- 06.1.1. Yield monitoring
- 06.1.2. Yield mapping
- 06.1.3. Variable rate fertilizer
- 06.1.4. Weed mapping
- 06.1.5. Variable spraying
- 06.1.6. Topography and boundaries
- 06.1.7. Salinity mapping
- 06.1.8. Guidance systems
- 06.1.9. Records and analyses
- 06.2. Working Process of Precision Farming
07. Market Landscape
- 07.1. Market Overview
- 07.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.3. Five Forces Analysis
08. Geographical Segmentation
09. Key Leading Countries
- 09.1. USA
- 09.2. Japan
- 09.3. China
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
- 17.1. Competitive Scenario
- 17.2. Other Prominent Vendors
18. Key Vendor Analysis
- 18.1. Deere and Company
- 18.1.1. Business Overview
- 18.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.1.3. Key Information
- 18.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.2. Trimble Navigation Ltd.
- 18.2.1. Business Overview
- 18.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.2.3. Key Information
- 18.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.3. Raven Industries Inc.
- 18.3.1. Business Overview
- 18.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.3.3. Key Information
- 18.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.4. Precision Planting Inc.
- 18.4.1. Business Overview
- 18.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.4.3. Key Information
- 18.4.4. SWOT Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Components of Precision Farming
- Exhibit 3: Working Process of Precision Farming
- Exhibit 4: Global Precision Farming Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 5: Global Precision Farming Market by Geographical Segmentation
- Exhibit 6: Business Segmentation of Deere and Company
- Exhibit 7: Business Segmentation of Trimble Navigation Ltd
- Exhibit 8: Business Segmentation of Raven Industries Inc.
- Exhibit 9: Business Segmentation of Precision Plating Inc.