Product Code: IRTNTR3373
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Tire market in South Africa will grow at a
CAGR of 8.24 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the increasing purchasing power of
consumers. The Tire market in South Africa has also been witnessing the
growing adoption of Tire Pressure Monitoring System. However, labor issues
could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Tire Market in South Africa 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the Tire market in South Africa landscape and its
growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of
the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this space are Apollo Tyres Ltd., Bridgestone
Corp., Continental AG, and The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Compagnie Generale des
Etablissements Michelin SCA, Cooper Tire and Rubber Co., Hankook Tire Co.
Ltd., Pirelli and C. S.p.A., Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd., and Yokohama
Rubber Co. Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast by Revenue
- 06.3. Market Size and Forecast by Volume
- 06.4. Five Forces Analysis
- 06.5. PEST Analysis
- 06.5.1. Political Analysis:
- 06.5.2. Economic Analysis
- 06.5.3. Social Analysis
- 06.5.4. Technological Analysis
07. Buying Criteria
08. Market Growth Drivers
09. Drivers and their Impact
10. Market Challenges
11. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
12. Market Trends
13. Trends and their Impact
14. Vendor Landscape
- 14.1. Competitive Scenario
- 14.2. Market Share Analysis 2013
- 14.3. Other Prominent Vendors
15. Key Vendor Analysis
- 15.1. Apollo Tyres Ltd.
- 15.1.1. Business Overview
- 15.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 15.1.3. Key Information
- 15.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 15.2. Bridgestone Corp.
- 15.2.1. Business Overview
- 15.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 15.2.3. Revenue Segmentation
- 15.2.4. Key Information
- 15.2.5. SWOT Analysis
- 15.3. Continental AG
- 15.3.1. Business Overview
- 15.3.2. Revenue Segmentation
- 15.3.3. Key Information
- 15.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 15.4. The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co.
- 15.4.1. Business Overview
- 15.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 15.4.3. Unit Shipment
- 15.4.4. Key Information
- 15.4.5. SWOT Analysis
16. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Tire Market in South Africa 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 3: Tire Market in South Africa 2013-2018 (million units)
- Exhibit 4: PEST Analysis of Tire Market in South Africa 2013
- Exhibit 5: Tire Market in South Africa by Vendor Share
- Exhibit 6: Business Segmentation of Apollo Tyres Ltd.
- Exhibit 7: Business Segmentation of Bridgestone Corp.
- Exhibit 8: Revenue of Bridgestone Corp. by Product 2012
- Exhibit 9: Continental Revenue by Segment 2012
- Exhibit 10: Business Segmentation of The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co. by
- Exhibit 11: Unit Shipment of The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co. by Product