Product Code: IRTNTR3351
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Built-in Dishwashers market to grow
at a CAGR of 5.12 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the increased convenience in maintaining
kitchens. The Global Built-in Dishwashers market has also been witnessing the
trend of booming Modular Kitchen industry in developing countries. However,
the high cost of built-in dishwashers could pose a challenge to the growth of
TechNavio's report, the Global Built-in Dishwashers Market 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the Americas, and EMEA and APAC regions; it also
covers the Global Built-in Dishwashers market landscape and its growth
prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the
key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include AB Electrolux, BSH Bosch und
Siemens Hausgerate GmbH, General Electric Co., LG Electronics Inc., Samsung
Electronics Co. Ltd., Sears Holdings Corp., and Whirlpool Corp.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Aga Rangemaster Group plc, Asko
Appliances AB, Baumatic Ltd., Dongbu Daewoo Electronics Corp., Fisher & Paykal
Appliances Ltd., Haier Consumer Electronics Group Co. Ltd., Indesit Co.
S.p.A., Maytag Corp., Miele and Cie KG, Panasonic Corp., and Smeg Group S.p.A.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size and growth rate be in 2018?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.1.1. Dishwashers: An Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
07. Contribution of the Built-in Dishwashers Segment to the Global Dishwashers Market
- 07.1.1. Growth Rate Comparison
08. Contribution of the Built-in Dishwashers Segment to the Global Built-in Home Appliances Market
- 08.1. Five Forces Analysis
09. Geographical Segmentation
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
- 17.1. Competitive Scenario
- 17.2. Major Vendor Analysis 2013
- 17.3. Other Prominent Vendors
18. Key Vendor Analysis
- 18.1. AB Electrolux
- 18.1.1. Business Overview
- 18.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.1.3. Key Information
- 18.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.2. BSH Bosch und Siemens Hausgerate GmbH
- 18.2.1. Business Overview
- 18.2.2. Key Information
- 18.2.3. SWOT Analysis
- 18.3. General Electric Co.
- 18.3.1. Business Overview
- 18.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.3.3. Key Information
- 18.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.4. LG Electronics Inc.
- 18.4.1. Business Overview
- 18.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.4.3. Revenue by Business Segment
- 18.4.4. Key Information
- 18.4.5. SWOT Analysis
- 18.5. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- 18.5.1. Business Overview
- 18.5.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.5.3. Key Information
- 18.5.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.6. Sears Holdings Corp.
- 18.6.1. Business Overview
- 18.6.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.6.3. Key Information
- 18.6.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.7. Whirlpool Corp.
- 18.7.1. Business Overview
- 18.7.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.7.3. Key Information
- 18.7.4. SWOT Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Global Built-in Dishwashers Market 2013-2018 (millions of units
- Exhibit 3: Contribution of the Built-in Dishwashers Segment to the Global
Dishwashers Market 2013-2018
- Exhibit 4: Contribution of the Built-in Dishwashers Segment to the Global
Dishwashers Market 2013-2018 (millions of units shipped)
- Exhibit 5: Growth Rate Comparison of Built-in Dishwashers and Freestanding
Dishwashers Segments 2013-2018
- Exhibit 6: Overview of the Built-in Home Appliances Products
- Exhibit 7: Contribution of the Built-in Dishwashers Segment to the Global
Built-in Home Appliances Market 2013 (millions of units shipped)
- Exhibit 8: Contribution of the Built-in Dishwashers Segment to the Global
Built-in Home Appliances Market 2013
- Exhibit 9: Global Built-in Dishwashers Market by Geographical Segmentation
- Exhibit 10: Business Segmentation: AB Electrolux
- Exhibit 11: General Electric Co.: Business Segmentation
- Exhibit 12: LG Electronics Inc.: Business Segmentation
- Exhibit 13: LG Electronics Inc.: Revenue by Business Segmentation HY2013
- Exhibit 14: Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.: Business Segmentation
- Exhibit 15: Segmentation of Sears Holdings Corp. by Operation 2012
- Exhibit 16: Whirlpool Corp.: Business Segmentation