Product Code: IRTNTR3327
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Security Analytics market to grow at
a CAGR of 10.61 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the need to improve the quality of
protection. The Global Security Analytics market has also been witnessing the
adoption of SaaS-based security solutions. However, the increased complexity
of the network infrastructure could pose a challenge to the growth of this
TechNavio's report, the Global Security Analytics Market 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it
also covers the Global Security Analytics market landscape and its growth
prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the
key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Blue Coat Systems Inc., EMC Corp.,
Hewlett-Packard Co., IBM Corp., and Juniper Networks Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are 21CT Inc., Cisco Systems Inc.,
Kindsight Inc., LogRhythm Inc., Quantum Secure Inc., Securonix Inc., TIBCO
Software Inc., and Veracode Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Description
- 06.1. Architecture of Security Analytics
- 06.2. Capabilities of Security Analytics
- 06.2.1. Data Monitoring and Analysis
- 06.2.2. Situation Investigation
- 06.2.3. Threat Analysis
- 06.2.4. Attack Resolution
- 06.3. Market Segmentation by Application
- 06.4. Deployment Options of Security Analytics
- 06.4.1. Cloud-based
- 06.4.2. On-premises
07. Market Landscape
- 07.1. Market Overview
- 07.1.1. Product Lifecycle of Security Analytics Solution
- 07.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.3. Five Forces Analysis
08. Geographical Segmentation
- 08.1. Global Security Analytics Market by Geographical Segmentation
- 08.2. Security Analytics Market in the Americas
- 08.2.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 08.3. Security Analytics Market in the EMEA Region
- 08.3.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 08.4. Security Analytics Market in APAC Region
- 08.4.1. Market Size and Forecast
09. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Trends and their Impact
16. Vendor Landscape
- 16.1. Competitive Scenario
- 16.2. Competitive Analysis 2013
- 16.3. Prominent Vendors
17. Key Vendor Analysis
- 17.1. Blue Coat Systems Inc.
- 17.1.1. Business Overview
- 17.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.1.3. SWOT Analysis
- 17.2. EMC Corp.
- 17.2.1. Business Overview
- 17.2.3. Business Segmentation
- 17.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.3. Hewlett-Packard Co.
- 17.3.1. Business Overview
- 17.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.3.3. SWOT Analysis
- 17.4. IBM Corp.
- 17.4.1. Business Overview
- 17.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.4.3. SWOT Analysis
- 17.5. Juniper Networks Inc.
- 17.5.1. Business Overview
- 17.5.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.5.3. SWOT Analysis
18. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Architecture of Security Analytics Solutions
- Exhibit 3: Applications of Security Analytics
- Exhibit 4: Implementation of Security Analytics Solution
- Exhibit 5: Product Lifecycle of Security Analytics Solutions
- Exhibit 6: Global Security Analytics Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 7: Global Security Analytics Market by Geographical Segmentation
- Exhibit 8: Global Security Analytics Market by Geographical Segmentation
- Exhibit 9: Security Analytics Market in the Americas 2013-2018 (US$
- Exhibit 10: Security Analytics Market in EMEA Region 2013-2018 (US$
- Exhibit 11: Security Analytics Market in APAC Region 2013-2018 (US$
- Exhibit 12: Business Segmentation of Blue Coat Systems Inc.
- Exhibit 13: Business Segmentation of EMC Corp.
- Exhibit 14: Business Segmentation of Hewlett-Packard Co.
- Exhibit 15: Business Segmentation of IBM Corp.
- Exhibit 16: Business Segmentation of Juniper Networks Inc.