Product Code: IRTNTR3240
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Military Rotorcraft market to grow at
a CAGR of (1.71) percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the increase in demand for military
rotorcrafts in the APAC region. The Global Military Rotorcraft market has also
been witnessing the development of unmanned rotorcrafts. However, the falling
global defense budgets could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Military Rotorcraft Market 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers North America, Europe, the APAC region, Russia &
CIS, the Middle East, South America, and Africa; it also covers the Global
Military Rotorcraft market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming
years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in
Key vendors dominating this space are AgustaWestland NV, Bell Helicopter
Textron Inc., Eurocopter, and Sikorsky Aircraft Corp.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Russian Helicopters, JSC, NH
Industries, The Boeing Co., and Korea Aerospace Industries Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3. Market Size and Forecast in US
- 06.4. Market Size and Forecast for Rest of World
- 06.5. Five Forces Analysis
07. Military Rotorcraft Segmentation by Product
- 07.1. Global Military Rotorcraft Market by Product 2013
08. Geographical Segmentation
- 08.1. Global Military Rotorcraft market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
09. Key Leading Countries
- 09.1. USA
- 09.2. China
- 09.3. Russia
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
- 17.1. Competitive Scenario
- 17.2. Market Share Analysis 2013
- 17.3. Other Prominent Vendors
18. Key Vendor Analysis
- 18.1. AgustaWestland NV
- 18.1.1. Business Overview
- 18.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.1.3. Key Information
- 18.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.2. Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.
- 18.2.1. Business Overview
- 18.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.2.3. Key Information
- 18.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.3. Eurocopter
- 18.3.1. Business Overview
- 18.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.3.3. Key Information
- 18.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.4. Russian Helicopters, JSC
- 18.4.1. Business Overview
- 18.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.4.3. Key Information
- 18.4.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.5 Sikorsky Aircraft Corp.
- 18.5.1. Business Overview
- 18.5.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.5.3. Key Information
- 18.5.4. SWOT Analysis
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Global Military Rotorcraft market Segmentation by End-user
- Exhibit 3: Global Military Rotorcraft market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 4: Global Military Rotorcraft market in US 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 5: Global Military Rotorcraft market for Rest of World 2013-2018
- Exhibit 6: Global Military Rotorcraft Market Share by End-users 2013
- Exhibit 7: Global Military Rotorcraft Market by Geographical Segmentation
- Exhibit 8: Military Spending Market Share of US, UK and China vs. Others
- Exhibit 9: Global Military Rotorcraft market Vendor Share by Revenue 2013
- Exhibit 10: Business Segmentation of Finmeccanica S.p.A.
- Exhibit 11: Business Segmentation of Textron Inc.
- Exhibit 12: Business Segmentation of EADS
- Exhibit 13: Business Segmentation of Russian Helicopters, JSC
- Exhibit 14: Business Segmentation of Sikorsky Aircraft Corp.