Product Code: IRTNTR3184
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Radar market to grow at a CAGR of
12.43 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing
to this market growth is the increasing demand from developing nations. The
Global Radar market has also been witnessing the increased usage of solid
state electronics. However, the increasing regulatory barriers could pose a
challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Radar Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based
on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report
covers the Global region; it also covers the Global Radar market landscape and
its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a
discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Lockheed Martin Corp., Northrop Grumman
Corp., Raytheon Co., and Thales S.A.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Applied Radar, Inc., BAE Systems
plc, Cambridge Consultants Limited, DRS Technologies, Inc., European
Aeronautic Defence and Space Company EADS N.V., Euroradar Consortium, Galileo
Avionica S.p.A, Honeywell International, Inc., ICx Technologies, Inc., Israel
Aerospace Industries Ltd., M/A Com - Cobham plc, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries,
Ltd., Rockwell Collins, Telephonics Corporation, and Terma A/S.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by End-users
- 07.1. Global Radar Market by End-users 2013-2018
- 07.2. Global Radar Market by Air-based Segment
- 07.2.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.3. Global Radar Market by Sea-based Segment
- 07.3.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.4. Global Radar Market by Land-based Segment
- 07.4.1. Market Size and Forecast
08. Geographical Segmentation
- 08.1. Global Radar Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013-2018
09. Key Leading Countries
- 09.1. USA
- 09.2. China
- 09.3. Russia
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
- 17.1. Competitive Scenario
- 17.2. Other Prominent Vendors
18. Key Vendor Analysis
- 18.1. Lockheed Martin Corp.
- 18.1.1. Business Overview
- 18.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.1.3. Key Information
- 18.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.2. Northrop Grumman Corp.
- 18.2.1. Business Overview
- 18.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.2.3. Key Information
- 18.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.3. Raytheon Co.
- 18.3.1. Business Overview
- 18.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.3.3. Key Information
- 18.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.4. Thales S.A.
- 18.4.1. Business Overview
- 18.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.4.3. Key Information
- 18.4.4. SWOT Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Global Radar Market Size and Growth Forecast 2013-2018 (US$
- Exhibit 3: Global Radar Market Segmentation by End-user 2013
- Exhibit 4: Global Radar End-user Market share 2013-2018
- Exhibit 5: Airborne Segment Market Size and Growth Rate 2013-2018 (US$
- Exhibit 6: Naval Segment Market Size and Growth Rate 2013-2018 (US$
- Exhibit 7: Land Segment Market Size and Growth Rate 2013-2018 (US$ Billion)
- Exhibit 8: Geographical Segmentation of Global Radar Market 2013
- Exhibit 9: Military Spending Market Share of US, UK and China vs. Others
- Exhibit 10: Business Segmentation of Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Exhibit 11: Northrop Grumman Business Segmentation
- Exhibit 12: Business Segmentation of Raytheon Co.
- Exhibit 13: Business Segmentation of Thales S.A.