Product Code: IRTNTR3172
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Explosive Trace Detection market to
grow at a CAGR of 13.03 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key
factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing demand for
tighter screening process and antiterrorism activities. The Global Explosive
Trace Detection market has also been witnessing advanced sample collection.
However, the decrease in government spending could pose a challenge to the
growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Explosive Trace Detection Market 2014-2018, has
been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the Global region; it also covers the Global
Explosive Trace Detection market landscape and its growth prospects in the
coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors
operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are FLIR Systems, OSI Systems Inc., Safran
S.A., and Smiths Group PLC.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are American Innovations, Autoclear, BAE
Systems, BioSensor Applications, British Airways, Chemimage Corp., ChemSee,
Chemspectra, CSECO, Darley Defense, DetectaChem, DSA Detection, Electronic
Sensor Technology, Field Forensics, GE Security, Hitachi, Implant Sciences,
Inscentinel, Ketech Defence, L-3, Law Enforcement Associates, Mistral
Security, Nuctech company Ltd., Princeton Security Technologies, RED X
Defence, SAIC, Scanna, Scent Detection Technologies, Spectra fluidics Inc.,
Thermo scientific, TraceTech Security, Vantage Integrated Security Solutions,
Vaporsens, Veteran Corps of America, Westminster International Ltd., and
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Application
- 07.1. Global Explosive Trace Detectors Market by Application
08. Market Segmentation by Product
- 08.1. Global Explosive Trace Detectors Market by Product 2013-2018
09. Market Segmentation by End-users
- 09.1. Global Explosive Trace Detectors Market by End-users 2013-2018
10. Geographical Segmentation
- 10.1. Global Explosive Trace Detection Market by Geographical Segmentation
- 10.2. Explosive Trace Detection Market in the APAC Region
- 10.2.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 10.3. Explosive Trace Detection Market in the EMEA Region
- 10.3.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 10.4. Explosive Trace Detection Market in the Americas
- 10.4.1. Market Size and Forecast
11. Key Leading Countries
- 11.1. USA
- 11.2. China
- 11.3. UK
12. Buying Criteria
13. Market Growth Drivers
14. Drivers and their Impact
15. Market Challenges
16. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
17. Market Trends
18. Trends and their Impact
19. Vendor Landscape
- 19.1. Competitive Scenario
- 19.1.1. Key News
- 19.1.2. Mergers and Acquisitions
- 19.2. Other Prominent Vendors
20. Key Vendor Analysis
- 20.1. FLIR Systems
- 20.1.1. Business Overview
- 20.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 20.1.3. Key Information
- 20.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 20.2. OSI Systems Inc.
- 20.2.1. Business Overview
- 20.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 20.2.3. Key Information
- 20.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 20.3. Safran S.A.
- 20.3.1. Business Overview
- 20.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 20.3.3. Key Information
- 20.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 20.4. Smiths Group PLC
- 20.4.1. Business Overview
- 20.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 20.4.3. Key Information
- 20.4.4. SWOT Analysis
21. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: The ETD market Segmentations
- Exhibit 3: Global Explosive Trace Detection Market 2013-2018 (Revenue US$
- Exhibit 4: Market Segmentation by Application
- Exhibit 5: Market Segmentation by ETD products
- Exhibit 6: Market Segmentation by End-users
- Exhibit 7: Market Share by Geographical Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 8: Market Share Forecast by Geographical Segmentation 2013-2018
- Exhibit 9: Market Size and Growth Forecast for the APAC region 2013-2018
- Exhibit 10: Market Size and Growth Forecast for the EMEA region 2013-2018
- Exhibit 11: Market Size and Growth Forecast for the Americas 2013-2018
- Exhibit 12: Business Segmentation of FLIR Systems
- Exhibit 13: Business Segmentation of OSI Systems Inc.
- Exhibit 14: Business Segmentation of Safran S.A.
- Exhibit 15: Business Segmentation of Smiths Group PLC.