Product Code: IRTNTR3274
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global WFM market to grow at a CAGR of 11.25
percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this
market growth is the increasing need to improve productivity of an
organization. The Global WFM market has also been witnessing the emergence of
mobile WFM solutions. However, choosing the right vendor could pose a
challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global WFM market 2014-2018, has been prepared based
on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report
covers the Americas, EMEA and APAC region; it also covers the Global WFM
market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also
includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space include Automatic Data Processing Inc.,
Kronos Inc., Oracle Corp., and SAP AG.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Amano Group, Atoss Software AG,
Empower Software, Huntington Business Systems Inc., Infor Global Solutions,
NICE Actimize, RedPrairie, Reflexis Systems Inc., Tomax Corp., Uptivity Inc.,
WorkPlace Systems Inc., and WorkForce Software.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by End-users
08. Geographical Segmentation
- 08.1. The Americas
- 08.1.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 08.1.2. Vendor Segmentation
- 08.2. EMEA Region
- 08.2.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 08.2.2. Vendor Segmentation
- 08.3. APAC Region
- 08.3.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 08.3.2. Vendor Segmentation
09. Key Leading Countries
- 09.1. USA
- 09.2. UK
- 09.3. Japan
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
- 17.1. Market Share Analysis 2013
- 17.2. Other Prominent Vendors
18. Key Vendor Analysis
- 18.1. Kronos Inc.
- 18.1.1. Business Overview
- 18.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.1.3. Key Information
- 18.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.2. Automatic Data Processing Inc.
- 18.2.1. Business Overview
- 18.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.2.3. Key Information
- 18.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.3. Oracle Corp.
- 18.3.1. Business Overview
- 18.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.3.3. Key Information
- 18.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.4. SAP AG
- 18.4.1. Business Overview
- 18.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.4.3. Key Information
- 18.4.4. SWOT Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Overview of WFM System
- Exhibit 3: Global WFM Software Market 2013-2018( US$ billion)
- Exhibit 4: Global WFM Software Market by End-users 2013
- Exhibit 5: Global WFM Software Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 6: WFM Software Market in the Americas (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 7: WFM Software Market in the Americas by Vendor Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 8: WFM Market in the EMEA Region 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 9: WFM Market in the EMEA Region by Vendor Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 10: WFM Market in the APAC Region 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 11: WFM Software Market in the APAC Region by Vendor Segmentation
- Exhibit 12: Global WFM Software Market by Vendor Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 13: Business Segmentation: Kronos Inc.
- Exhibit 14: Business Segmentation: Automatic Data Processing Inc.
- Exhibit 15: Business Segmentation: Oracle Corp.
- Exhibit 16: Business Segmentation: SAP AG Segmentation