Product Code: IRTNTR3264
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global LTE Metrocells market to grow at a
CAGR of 93.68 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the Steady Rise of Data Applications.
The Global LTE Metrocells Market has also been witnessing the emergence of
Wi-Fi enabled small cells. However, the interference of metrocell networks
with macrocell networks could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global LTE Metrocells Market 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers Americas, the APAC, and the EMEA regions; it also
covers the Global LTE Metrocells market landscape and its growth prospects in
the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors
operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space include Alcatel-Lucent SA, Ericsson AB, and
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
Other companies mentioned in the report are Airspan Networks Inc., Amdocs
Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Connectem Inc., Ip.access Ltd., and NEC Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.1.1. LTE: Presence & Prospects
- 06.1.2. Global Outdoor LTE Metrocells Market
- 06.1.3. Global Indoor LTE Metrocells Market
- 06.1.4. Global Smartphones Market
- 06.2. Five Forces Analysis
07. Geographical Segmentation
- 07.1. Global LTE Metrocells Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Trends and their Impact
15. Vendor Landscape
- 15.1. Competitive Scenario
- 15.2. Vendor Landscape 2013
- 15.3. Other Prominent Vendors
16. Key Vendor Analysis
- 16.1. Alcatel-Lucent SA
- 16.1.1. Business Overview
- 16.1.2. Alcatel-Lucent SA: Geographical Presence
- 16.1.3. Key Information
- 16.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.2. Ericsson A.B.
- 16.2.1. Business Overview
- 16.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.2.3. Key Information
- 16.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.3. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- 16.3.1. Business Overview
- 16.3.2. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- 16.3.3. Key Information
- 16.3.4. SWOT Analysis
17. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Global LTE Metrocells Market 2013-2018 (units in thousand)
- Exhibit 3: Evolution of LTE
- Exhibit 4: LTE Radio Access Network
- Exhibit 5: Global Outdoor LTE Metrocells Market 2013-2018 (units in
- Exhibit 6: Global Indoor Metrocells Market 2013-2018 (units in thousand)
- Exhibit 7: Global Smartphones Market 2013-2018 (units in millions)
- Exhibit 8: Smartphone versus Basic Phones Subscriptions
- Exhibit 9: Global LTE Metrocells Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 10: LTE Commercial Networks 2009-2018
- Exhibit 11: Growth of LTE Subscribers by Geographical Segmentation
2013-2018(units in million)
- Exhibit 12: Improvement in Network Throughput with Metrocells
- Exhibit 13: Global Smartphone Penetration by Geographic Segmentation
- Exhibit 14: Global Mobile Data Traffic 2013-2018 (Exabyte per Month)
- Exhibit 15: Global Mobile Subscriptions 2013-2018 (units in million)
- Exhibit 16: Proportion of Data Usage 2016
- Exhibit 17: Heterogeneous Networks
- Exhibit 18: Metrocell versus Wi-Fi
- Exhibit 19: Fixed Mobile Convergence
- Exhibit 20: Mobile Broadband Penetration by Geography 2013
- Exhibit 21: Global Investments in RAN Technologies 2013-2018
- Exhibit 22: Business Segmentation of Ericsson
- Exhibit 23: Ericsson A.B: Geographical Presence
- Exhibit 24: Ericsson A.B: Quarter-wise Revenue in 2012 (US$ billion)