Product Code: IRTNTR3260
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Prenatal Testing market in the US to grow at
a CAGR of 5.43 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the increasing incidence of fetal
health-related abnormalities. The Prenatal Testing market in the US has also
been witnessing the significant increase in the launch of new tests. However,
the falling fertility rates in the US could pose a challenge to the growth of
TechNavio's report, the Prenatal Testing Market in the US 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report focuses on the US; it also covers the Prenatal Testing
market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also
includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are PerkinElmer Inc., Quest Diagnostics
Inc., Sequenom Inc., and Verinata Health Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are ANGLE plc, Ariosa Diagnostics Inc.,
BGI Health, CellScape Corp., Fluidigm Corp., Ikonisys Inc., Kellbenx Inc.,
Natera Inc., Ravgen Inc., and Trovagene Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Technology
- 07.1. Prenatal Testing Market in the US by Technology
- 07.1.1. Invasive Prenatal Testing
- 07.1.2. Non-invasive Prenatal Testing
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Trends and their Impact
15. Vendor Landscape
- 15.1. Competitive Scenario
- 15.1.1. Key News
- 15.1.2. Mergers and Acquisitions
- 15.2. Market Share Analysis 2013
- 15.3. Other Prominent Vendors
16. Key Vendor Analysis
- 16.1. PerkinElmer Inc.
- 16.1.1. Business Overview
- 16.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.1.3. Key Information
- 16.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.2. Quest Diagnostics Inc.
- 16.2.1. Business Overview
- 16.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.2.3. Key Information
- 16.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.3. Sequenom Inc.
- 16.3.1. Business Overview
- 16.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.3.3. Key Information
- 16.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.4. Verinata Health Inc.
- 16.4.1. Business Overview
- 16.4.2. Key Information
- 16.4.3. SWOT Analysis
17. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Prenatal Testing Market in the US Overview
- Exhibit 3: Prenatal Testing Market in the US 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 4: Prenatal Testing Market in the US Segmentation by Technology
- Exhibit 5: Prenatal Testing Market in the US Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 6: Global Incidence of Chromosomal Abnormalities in Newborns
- Exhibit 7: Business Segmentation of PerkinElmer Inc.
- Exhibit 8: Business Segmentation of Quest Diagnostics Inc.
- Exhibit 9: Business Segmentation of Sequenom Inc.