Product Code: IRTNTR3247
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Polycarbonate market to grow at a
CAGR of 5.05 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the expansion of production capacities
by vendors. The Global Polycarbonate market has also been witnessing the
increasing production of products with recycled polycarbonate content However,
the decline of optical media could pose a challenge to the growth of this
TechNavio's report, the Global Polycarbonate Market 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the APAC and EMEA regions, and the Americas; it
also covers the Global Polycarbonate market landscape and its growth prospects
in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors
operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Bayer MaterialScience AG, Mitsubishi
Engineering-Plastics Corp., and Saudi Basic Industries Corp.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are AmeriLux International LLC, Ashley
Polymers Inc., BASF SE, Centroplast Engineering Plastics GmbH, Chi Mei Corp.,
CO-EX Corp., Dow Chemical Co., E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Co., Entec
Polymers LLC, Eurotec Engineering Plastics, Evonik Industries AG, Flexituff
Industries, Gallina USA LLC, Kazanorgsintez, Kotec Corp., LG Chem Ltd., Loxim
Industries Ltd., Lucent Polymers Inc., Omni Plastics LLC, Palram Industries
Ltd., Polycasa N.V., Polygal Plastics Industries Ltd., Polymer Technology and
Services LLC, PolyOne Corp., Polyram, Styron LLC, Teijin Ltd., The Quadrant
Group of Companies, and Tuflite.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Global Polycarbonate Market
- 06.2.1. Market Size and Forecast by Revenue
- 06.2.2. Market Size and Forecast by Volume
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Application
08. Geographical Segmentation
- 08.1. Production by Country
- 08.2. Consumption by Region
- 08.3. Polycarbonate Market in the APAC Region
- 08.4. Polycarbonate Market in EMEA
- 08.5. Polycarbonate Market in the Americas
09. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Trends and their Impact
16. Vendor Landscape
- 16.1. Competitive Scenario
- 16.2. Key Vendor Ranking 2013
- 16.3. Other Prominent Vendors
17. Key Vendor Analysis
- 17.1. Bayer MaterialScience AG
- 17.1.1. Business Overview
- 17.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.1.3. Sales by Business Segment
- 17.1.4. Sales by Region
- 17.1.5. Key Information
- 17.1.6. SWOT Analysis
- 17.2. Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corp.
- 17.2.1. Business Overview
- 17.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.2.3. Key Information
- 17.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.3. Saudi Basic Industries Corp.
- 17.3.1. Business Overview
- 17.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.3.3. Sales by Business Segment
- 17.3.4. Key Information
- 17.3.5. SWOT Analysis
18. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Market Segmentation
- Exhibit 3: Market Segmentation by Application
- Exhibit 4: Market Segmentation by Geography
- Exhibit 5: Global Polycarbonate Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 6: Global Polycarbonate Market 2013-2018 (million MT)
- Exhibit 7: Global Polycarbonate Market Segmentation by Application 2013
- Exhibit 8: Global Polycarbonate Market Segmentation by Country (Production
- Exhibit 9: Global Polycarbonate Market Segmentation by Region (Consumption
- Exhibit 10: Polycarbonate Market in the APAC Region 2013
- Exhibit 11: Polycarbonate Market in EMEA 2013
- Exhibit 12: Polycarbonate Market in the Americas 2013
- Exhibit 13: Bayer MaterialScience AG: Business Segmentation
- Exhibit 14: Bayer MaterialScience AG: Sales by Business Segment 2012
- Exhibit 15: Bayer MaterialScience AG: Sales by Region 2012
- Exhibit 16: Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corp.: Business Segmentation
- Exhibit 17: Saudi Basic Industries Corp.: Business Segmentation
- Exhibit 18: Saudi Basic Industries Corp.: Sales by Business Segment 2012