Product Code: IRTNTR3107
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Autonomous Parking market to grow at
a CAGR of 19.39 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the enhanced driver experience provided
by the system. The Global Autonomous Parking market has also been witnessing
growing focus towards driverless vehicles. However, the diversity in the
amount of automation poses a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Autonomous Parking Market 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it
also covers the Global Autonomous Parking market landscape and its growth
prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the
key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Continental Automotive Systems, Hella
KgaA Hueck & Co., Magna International Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH., TRW Inc., and
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Aisin Group., Audiovox Corp., Delphi
Corp., Denso Corp., Ficosa International S.A., Hyundai Mobis, Iteris Inc.,
Mobileye Inc., and TRW Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Technical Overview
- 06.1. Working of Autonomous Parking System
- 06.1.1. Path Planning:
- 06.1.2. Map Construction:
- 06.1.3. State Estimator
- 06.1.4. Controller
07. Market Landscape
- 07.1. Market Overview
- 07.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.3. Five Forces Analysis
08. Geographical Segmentation
- 08.1. Leading Countries in the Geographies
09. Key Leading Countries
- 09.1. The US
- 09.2. China
- 09.3. Germany
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
- 17.1. Competitive Scenario
- 17.1.1. Mergers and Acquisitions
- 17.2. Other Prominent Vendors
18. Key Vendor Analysis
- 18.1. Continental AG
- 18.1.1. Business Overview
- 18.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.1.3. Key Information
- 18.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.2. Hella KgaA Hueck & Co.
- 18.2.1. Business Overview
- 18.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.2.3. Key Information
- 18.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.3. Magna International Inc.
- 18.3.1. Business Overview
- 18.3.2. Key Information
- 18.3.3. Business Segmentation
- 18.3.4. Sales by Geography
- 18.3.5. SWOT Analysis
- 18.4. Robert Bosch GmbH
- 18.4.1. Business Overview
- 18.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.4.3. Key Information
- 18.4.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.5. TRW Inc.
- 18.5.1. Business Overview
- 18.5.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.5.3. Key Information
- 18.5.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.6. Valeo SA
- 18.6.1. Business Overview
- 18.6.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.6.3. Key Information
- 18.6.4. SWOT Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Working of Autonomous Parking System
- Exhibit 3: Global Autonomous Parking Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 4: Global Autonomous Parking Market by Geographical Segmentation
- Exhibit 5: Leading Countries in the Geographies 2013
- Exhibit 6: Business Segmentation of Continental AG
- Exhibit 7: Business Segmentation of Hella KgaA Hueck & Co.
- Exhibit 8: Business Segmentation of Magna International Inc.
- Exhibit 9: Magna International Inc. Sales by Geography 2012
- Exhibit 10: Business Segmentation of Robert Bosch GmbH
- Exhibit 11: Business Segmentation of TRW
- Exhibit 12: Business Segmentation of Valeo SA