Product Code: IRTNTR21575
This industry research report presents a detailed analysis of the genetic testing market by product type (analyzers and consumables) and by application (predictive and diagnostic testing, prenatal, newborn, and pre-implantation testing, pharmacogenomic testing, and forensic, relationship, and ancestry testing). This report also presents an analysis based on geography (the Americas, APAC, and EMEA).
Our market analysts estimate that the market will grow steadily at a CAGR of greater than 10% by 2022.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
- What are the key factors driving the global genetic testing market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global genetic testing market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global genetic testing market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global genetic testing market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global genetic testing market?
Table of Contents
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 07: SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Predictive and diagnostic testing
- Prenatal, newborn, and pre-implantation testing
- Pharmacogenomic testing
- Forensic, relationship, and ancestry testing
PART 08: SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Comparison by product
- Market opportunity by product
PART 09: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 10: SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Clinical diagnostics laboratories
- Biopharmaceuticals companies and research centers
PART 11: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- Genetic testing market in Americas
- Genetic testing market in EMEA
- Genetic testing market in APAC
- Market opportunity
PART 12: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 13: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 14: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing demand for companion diagnostics
- Availability of NGS for present and future genetic diagnosis
- Growing adoption of DTC genetic testing
PART 15: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive landscape
PART 16: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- Myriad Genetics
- Quest Diagnostics
PART 17: APPENDIX