Product Code: IRTNTR20676
This industry research report presents a comprehensive analysis of the proteomics market by application (drug discovery, diagnostics, and others) and by product (instruments, reagents, and service and software). The report also provides an analysis of the market based on geographic regions such as the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
Our market research analysts estimate that this market will grow steadily at a CAGR close to 12% by 2022.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
- What are the key factors driving the global proteomics market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global proteomics market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global proteomics market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global proteomics market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global proteomics market?
Table of Contents
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Drug discovery
- Market opportunity by application
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Services and software
- Market opportunity by product
PART 09: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- Proteomics market in Americas
- Proteomics market in EMEA
- Proteomics market in APAC
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing focus on monitoring PTMs
- Emergence of label-free quantification techniques
- Global initiatives facilitating protein research
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- GENERAL ELECTRIC
- Merck Group
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Other prominent vendors
PART 16: APPENDIX