Product Code: IRTNTR3355
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Cloud Services Brokerage market to
grow at a CAGR of 45.90 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key
factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing complexity in
integrating cloud-based solutions with enterprise computing infrastructure.
The Global Cloud Services Brokerage market has also been witnessing the
standardization of cloud-based services. However, the increasing concern on
network security could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Cloud Services Brokerage Market 2014-2018, has
been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the Americas, EMEA, and APAC regions; it also
covers the Global Cloud Services Brokerage market landscape and its growth
prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the
key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space include Capgemini S.A., Dell Inc., IBM
Corp., Jamcracker Inc. and Liasion Technologies LLC.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Amalto Technologies, AppDirect,
Axeda Corp., Besol Soluciones S.L., Cisco Systems Inc., OpenText Corp.,
Parallels IP Holdings GmbH, and SnapLogic Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size and growth rate be in 2018?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Service Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Cloud Service Brokerage Model
- 06.2. Market Overview
- 06.3. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3.1. Global Cloud Enablement Market
- 06.3.2. Global Cloud Brokerage Market
- 06.4. Five Forces Analysis
07. Geographical Segmentation
- 07.1. Global Cloud Services Brokerage Market by Geographical Segmentation
08. Key Leading Countries
- 08.1. USA
- 08.2. UK
- 08.3. Japan
09. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Trends and their Impact
16. Vendor Landscape
- 16.1. Competitive Scenario
- 16.1.1. Key News
- 16.1.2. Key Mergers and Acquisitions
- 16.2. Other Prominent Vendors
- 16.2.1. Amalto Technologies
- 16.2.2. AppDirect
- 16.2.3. Axeda Corp.
- 16.2.4. Besol Soluciones S.L
- 16.2.5. Cisco Systems Inc.
- 16.2.6. OpenText Corp.
- 16.2.7. Parallels IP Holdings GmbH
- 16.2.8. SnapLogic Inc.
17. Key Vendor Analysis
- 17.1. Capgemini S.A.
- 17.1.1. Business Overview
- 17.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.1.3. Key Information
- 17.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.2. Dell Inc.
- 17.2.1. Business Overview
- 17.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.2.3. Key Information
- 17.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.3. IBM Corp.
- 17.3.1. Business Overview
- 17.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.3.3. Key Information
- 17.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.4. Jamcracker Inc.
- 17.4.1. Business Overview
- 17.4.2. Key Information
- 17.4.3. SWOT Analysis
- 17.5. Liaison Technologies LLC
- 17.5.1. Business Overview
- 17.5.2. Key Information
- 17.5.3. SWOT Analysis
18. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Cloud Service Brokerage Model
- Exhibit 3: Global Cloud Services Brokerage Market 2014-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 4: Global Cloud Enablement Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 5: Global Cloud Brokerage Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 6: Global Cloud Services Brokerage Market by Geographical
- Exhibit 7: Business Segmentation for Cap Gemini S.A
- Exhibit 8: Business Segmentation of Dell Inc.
- Exhibit 9: Business Segmentation of IBM Corp.