Product Code: IRTNTR2996
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Big Data market to grow at a CAGR of
34.17 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing
to this market growth is the need to upgrade business processes and improve
productivity. The Global Big Data market has also been witnessing the increase
in market consolidation. However, the lack of awareness about the potential of
big data could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Big Data Market 2014-2018, has been prepared
based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The
report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the
Global Big Data market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years.
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this
The key vendors dominating this market space are Hewlett-Packard Co., IBM
Corp., Oracle Corp., and Teradata Corp.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are 1010data Ltd., 10gen Inc., Accenture
Inc., Amazon Web Services, Attivio Inc., Calpont Corp., Capgemini Inc.,
ClickFox Inc., Cloudera Inc., Computer Sciences Corp., Couchbase Inc.,
Datameer Inc., DataStax Inc., Dell Inc., Digital Reasoning Systems Inc., EMC
Corp., Fractal Analytics Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Hortonworks Inc.,
HPCC Systems Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Informatica Corp., Intel
Corp., Karmasphere Inc., Logica plc, MapR Technologies Inc., MarkLogic Inc.,
Microsoft Corp., Mu Sigma Inc., NetApp Inc., Opera Solutions Inc., ParAccel
Inc., Pervasive Software Inc., QlikTech Ltd., RainStor Inc., Red Hat Inc., SAP
AG, SAS Institute Inc., Seagate Inc., Siemens Information Systems Ltd., Splunk
Inc., Supermicro Computer Inc., Tableau Software Inc., Tata Consultancy
Services Ltd., Think Big Analytics Inc., and Xerox Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.1.1. Definition
- 06.1.2. Big Data Applications
- 06.2. Evolution of Big Data
- 06.3. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.4. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Revenue
- 07.1. Global Big Data Market by Revenue
- 07.2. Global Big Data IT Services Market
- 07.2.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.3. Global Big Data Software Market
- 07.3.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.4. Global Big Data Storage Market
- 07.4.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.5. Global Big Data Server Market
- 07.5.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.6. Global Big Data Networking Market
- 07.6.1. Market Size and Forecast
08. Market Segmentation by End-users
- 08.1. Big Data Applications across End-user Segments
- 08.2. ROI and Spending on Big Data by End-user Segments
- 08.3. Global Big Data Market End-user Segmentation
09. Geographical Segmentation
- 09.1. Global Big Data Market by Geographical Segmentation
- 09.2. Big Data Market in the Americas
- 09.2.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 09.3. Big Data Market in the EMEA Region
- 09.3.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 09.4. Big Data Market in the APAC region
- 09.4.1. Market Size and Forecast
10. Key Leading Countries
- 10.1. USA
- 10.2. UK
- 10.3. Japan
11. Buying Criteria
12. Market Growth Drivers
13. Drivers and their Impact
14. Market Challenges
15. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
16. Market Trends
17. Trends and their Impact
18. Vendor Landscape
- 18.1. Competitive Scenario
- 18.2. Market Share Analysis 2012
- 18.3. Prominent Vendors
19. Key Vendor Analysis
- 19.1. Hewlett-Packard Co.
- 19.1.1. Business Overview
- 19.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.1.3. Key Information
- 19.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 19.2. IBM Corp.
- 19.2.1. Business Overview
- 19.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.2.3. Key Information
- 19.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 19.3. Oracle Corp.
- 19.3.1. Business Overview
- 19.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.3.3. Key Information
- 19.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 19.4. Teradata Corp.
- 19.4.1. Business Overview
- 19.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.4.3. Key Information
- 19.4.4. SWOT Analysis
20. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: List of Big Data Applications
- Exhibit 3: Evolution of Big Data
- Exhibit 4: Global Big Data Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 5: Global Big Data Market by Revenue Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 6: Global Big Data Market by Revenue Segmentation 2013-2018
- Exhibit 7: Global Big Data IT Services Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 8: Global Big Data Software Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 9: Global Big Data Storage Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 10: Global Big Data Server Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 11: Global Big Data Networking Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 12: Applications of Big Data in Various Industries
- Exhibit 13: Global Big Data Market by End-user Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 14: Global Big Data Market by End User Segmentation 2013-2018 (US$
- Exhibit 15: Global Big Data Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 16: Global Big Data Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013-2018
- Exhibit 17: Big Data Market in the Americas 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 18: Big Data Market in the EMEA Region 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 19: Big Data Market in the APAC Region 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 20: Global Big Data Market by Vendor Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 21: Business Segmentation of Hewlett-Packard Co.
- Exhibit 22: Business Segmentation of IBM Corp.
- Exhibit 23: Business Segmentation of Oracle Corp.
- Exhibit 24: Business Segmentation of Teradata Corp.