Product Code: IRTNTR3249
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Server market to grow at a CAGR of
0.50 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to
this market growth is the rapid increase in digital content. The Global Server
market has also been witnessing the increasing concentration on security
solutions. However, the unstable economic conditions could pose a challenge to
the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Server Market 2014-2018, has been prepared
based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The
report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the
Global Server market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years.
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this
Key vendors dominating this space are Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Inc.,
Hewlett-Packard Co., IBM Corp., and Oracle Corp.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Bull Ltd., Fujitsu Corp., Hitachi
Ltd., and NEC Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Global Server Market Size and Forecast by Revenue
- 06.2. Global Server Market and Forecast by Shipments
- 06.3. Categorization of Global Server Market
- 06.4. Global Server Market by Processor Type
- 06.5. Global Server Market by Type of Operating System
- 06.6. Five Forces Analysis
07. End-user Segmentation
08. Geographical Segmentation
- 08.1. Geographical Segmentation by Revenue 2013
- 08.2. Server Market in the Americas
- 08.2.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 08.3. Server Market in the EMEA Region
- 08.3.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 08.4. Server Market in the APAC Region
- 08.4.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 08.5. Geographical Segmentation by Shipments 2013
- 08.6. Server Shipments in the Americas
- 08.6.1. Number of Shipments and Forecast
- 08.7. Server Shipments in EMEA Region
- 08.7.1. Number of Shipments and Forecast
- 08.8. Server Shipments in APAC Region
- 08.8.1. Number of Shipments and Forecast
09. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Trends and their Impact
16. Vendor Landscape
- 16.1. Competitive Scenario
- 16.1.1. Mergers and Acquisitions
- 16.2. Market Share Analysis 2013 (Revenue)
- 16.3. Market Share Analysis 2013 (Shipments)
- 16.4. Other Prominent Vendors
17. Key Vendor Analysis
- 17.1. Cisco Systems Inc.
- 17.1.1. Business Overview
- 17.1.2. Key Information
- 17.1.3. SWOT Analysis
- 17.2. Dell Inc.
- 17.2.1. Business Overview
- 17.2.2. Key Information
- 17.2.3. SWOT Analysis
- 17.3. Hewlett-Packard Co.
- 17.3.1. Business Overview
- 17.3.2. Key Information
- 17.3.3. SWOT Analysis
- 17.4. IBM Corp.
- 17.4.1. Business Overview
- 17.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.4.3. Key Information
- 17.4.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.5. Oracle Corp.
- 17.5.1. Business Overview
- 17.5.2. Key Information
- 17.5.3. SWOT Analysis
18. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Global Server Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 3: Global Server Market 2013-2018 by Shipments (units in million)
- Exhibit 4: Global Server Market by Category
- Exhibit 5: Global Server Market by Type of Microprocessor 2013
- Exhibit 6: Global Server Market by Type of Operating System 2013
- Exhibit 7: Global Server Market by End-user Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 8: Global Server Market by Geographical Segmentation by Revenue
- Exhibit 9: Server Market in the Americas 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 10: Server Market in EMEA Region 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 11: Server Market in APAC Region 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 12: Global Server Market by Geographical Segmentation by Shipment
- Exhibit 13: Server Shipments in the Americas 2013-2018 (units in million)
- Exhibit 14: Server Shipments in EMEA Region 2013-2018 (units in million)
- Exhibit 15: Server Shipments in APAC Region 2013-2018 (units in million)
- Exhibit 16: Global Server Market by Vendor Segmentation by Revenue 2013
- Exhibit 17: Global Server Market by Vendor Segmentation by Shipments 2013
- Exhibit 18: Business Segmentation of IBM Corp.