Product Code: IRTNTR2875
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global CAD market in the Civil and
Construction industry to grow at a CAGR of 7.57 percent over the period
2014-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the
increasing complexity of infrastructural projects. The Global CAD market in
the Civil and Construction industry has also been witnessing the increased
availability of cloud-based CAD software. However, the availability of
open-source CAD software could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global CAD Market in the Civil and Construction
Industry 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis
with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the APAC and EMEA
regions, and the Americas; it also covers the Global CAD market landscape and
its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a
discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Autodesk Inc., Bentley
Systems Inc., Dassault Systemes S.A., Hexagon AB, and Parametric Technology
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Alibre Design, Aveva Group plc, ESI
Group, and progeCAD.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Geographical Segmentation
- 07.1. APAC Region
- 07.1.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.2. EMEA Region
- 07.2.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.3. Americas
- 07.3.1. Market Size and Forecast
08. Key Leading Countries
- 08.1. USA
- 08.2. China
- 08.3. India
09. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Trends and their Impact
16. Vendor Landscape
- 16.1. Competitive Scenario
- 16.1.1. Mergers and Acquisitions
- 16.2. Market Share Analysis 2012
- 16.3. Other Prominent Vendors
17. Key Vendor Analysis
- 17.1. Autodesk Inc.
- 17.1.1. Business Overview
- 17.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.1.3. Key Information
- 17.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.2. Bentley Systems Inc.
- 17.2.1. Business overview
- 17.2.2. Key Information
- 17.2.3. SWOT Analysis
- 17.3. Dassault Systemes SA
- 17.3.1. Business Overview
- 17.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.3.3. Key Information
- 17.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.4. Hexagon AB
- 17.4.1. Business Overview
- 17.4.2. Key Information
- 17.4.3. SWOT Analysis
- 17.5. Parametric Technology Corp.
- 17.5.1. Business Overview
- 17.5.2. Key Information
- 17.5.3. SWOT Analysis
18. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Global PLM Market Structure
- Exhibit 3: Global CAD Market in the Civil and Construction Industry
2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 4: Global CAD Market in the Civil and Construction Industry by
Geographical Segmentation 2013-2018
- Exhibit 5: CAD Market in the Civil and Construction Industry in the APAC
region 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 6: Construction Spending in the APAC Region by Segment 2013
- Exhibit 7: CAD Market in the Civil and Construction Industry in the EMEA
region 201-3-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 8: CAD Market in the Civil and Construction Industry in the
Americas 201-3-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 9: Global CAD Market in the Civil and Construction Industry by
Vendor Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 10: Business Segmentation of Dassault Systemes SA