Product Code: IRTNTR3164
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Document-centric Collaboration market
to grow at a CAGR of 8.68 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key
factors contributing to this market growth is the need to increase
productivity and efficiency. The Global Document-centric Collaboration market
has also been witnessing the emergence of mobile collaboration. However, the
high implementation and maintenance costs could pose a challenge to the growth
of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Document-centric Collaboration Market
2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs
from industry experts. The report covers the market in the Americas, and the
EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Document-centric
Collaboration market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years.
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this
Key vendors dominating this space are EMC Corp., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp.,
OpenText Corp., and Oracle Corp.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Accellion Inc., Alfresco Inc.,
Citrix Systems Inc., Cisco Corp., Dropbox, Egnyte Inc., Google Inc.,
Hewlett-Packard Co., Intralinks Holdings Inc., Laserfishe, Salesforce.com
Inc., Workshare, and Xerox Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Document-centric Collaboration as a Segment of Global ECM Market 2013
- 06.3. Market Size and Forecast
07. End-User Segmentation
- 07.1. Five Forces Analysis
08. Geographical Segmentation
- 08.1. Global Document-centric Collaboration Market by Geographical
- 08.2. Global Document-centric Collaboration Market by Geographical
09. Key Leading Countries
- 09.1. USA
- 09.2. Germany
- 09.3. Japan
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
- 17. Vendor Landscape
- 17.1. Competitive Scenario
- 17.1.1. Key Mergers and Acquisitions
- 17.2. Vendor Ranking
- 17.3. Other Prominent Vendors
18. Key Vendor Analysis
- 18.1. Microsoft Corp.
- 18.1.1. Business Overview
- 18.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.1.3. Key Information
- 18.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.2. IBM Corp.
- 18.2.1. Business Overview
- 18.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.2.3. Product Segmentation
- 18.2.4. Key Information
- 18.2.5. SWOT Analysis
- 18.3. EMC Corp.
- 18.3.1. Business Overview
- 18.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.3.3. Business Segmentation by Geography
- 18.3.4. Key Information
- 18.3.5. SWOT Analysis
- 18.4. OpenText Corp.
- 18.4.1. Business Overview
- 18.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.4.3. Revenue Segmentation by Geography
- 18.4.4. Key Information
- 18.4.5. SWOT Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Document Centric Collaboration as a Segment of Global ECM Market
- Exhibit 3: Document Centric Collaboration as a Segment of Global ECM
Market 2013-2018 (percentage)
- Exhibit 4: Global Document Centric Collaboration Market 2013-2018 (US$
- Exhibit 5: Global Document Centric Collaboration Market by End-User
- Exhibit 6: Global Document Centric Collaboration Market by Geographical
- Exhibit 7: Global Document Centric Collaboration Market by Geographical
Segmentation 2013-2018 (Revenue and Growth Rate)
- Exhibit 8: Global Document Centric Collaboration Market Vendors by Rank
- Exhibit 9: Business Segmentation: Microsoft Corp.
- Exhibit 10: Business Segmentation: IBM Corp.
- Exhibit 11: Product Portfolio of IBM Corp.
- Exhibit 12: Business Categories of EMC Corp.
- Exhibit 13: Business Segmentation: EMC Corp.
- Exhibit 14: Business Segmentation by Geography: EMC Corp. 2013
- Exhibit 15: Business Segmentation: OpenText Corp.
- Exhibit 16: Revenue Segmentation 2013: OpenText Corp.