Product Code: FBR 0273
The global Grape seed oil Market is estimated to grow approximately at a CAGR of 11.05% during 2021 -2026. United States is the largest production of the grape seed oil market and it is also the larger consuming country followed by the China. Grape seed oil market is estimated to witness a huge progress due to growth, availability and advanced chemical components. Grape seed oil is continue to gain a good demand specially in cosmetic and health care industries due to its components which can be used as an in production of various products.
What is Grape Seed Oil?
Grape seed oil is obtained from the seeds of grapes. The dried grape seeds are extracted by mechanical and chemical process either by cold pressing or giving the heat treatment. The crude oil is refined and later used in production of various Industries such Food & Beverage, Cosmetic, Supplements & Healthcare etc. Grape seed oil contain chemical components like Vitamin E, Omega fatty acid, Polyunsaturated(PUFAs) which appear as an excellent anti-inflammatory healthy fats and anti-oxidant which results in reducing various skin problems and prevention in health diseases.
What are the major applications for grape seed oil?
Among the major end use of segments, the market have attain the more attraction in the cosmetic industry as the oil is used as preservative in soaps, lotion, creams and in preparation of more body care cosmetic products.
GSO contain polyunsaturated fats (PUFAs) these are anti-inflammatory healthy fats that are good for Hormones, Brain, Heart, tissue Fibre's, Hence they are used in food industries
GSO are used in Supplements and health care industries as the chemical component of grape oil as Linoleic acid contains the highest percentage of acid which shown the results in reducing cancer, cardiovascular diseases, Osteoporosis and other health benefits.
Market Research and Market Trends of Grape seed oil
Most Cosmetic Company are using the grape seed oil in skin care and hair care products because the grape seed oil contain Vitamin E and Omega 6 fatty acid. Vitamin E helps to battle the radical and improve skin. The oil contains the flavonoids called procyanidin oligomers.it is powerful antioxidant which induce the hair growth and helps to lose the dead skin and restore the moisture.
GSO is rich in oleic and Linoleic and it is extracted by applying a solvent which is later refined and it is used as editable oil and ahead the grape seed oil is mixed with the linseed oil and used as a surface coating products.
The new development in the grape seed oil. The Extracted oil results in form spray showing the excellent properties of fuel that can be used in production of various fuel oil.
GSO contains the large amount of phenolic compound like flavonoids, carotenoids, tannins etc. because of these components present in grape seed oil it has the high antioxidant and neruproctective properties which can be used as prevention in some chronic disease.
Who are the Major Players in Grape seed Oil market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes MediacoCrac, Tampierp Group, Borges Mediterranean, Olitalia, Gustav Hees, Pietro Coricelli, Food & vine, Seed oil Company, Mazola Sophim, Aromex Industry, Jinyuone
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2021-2026.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market - key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
Table of Contents
1. Grape Seed Oil Market - Overview
- 1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Grape Seed Oil Market - Executive summary
- 2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
- 2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
- 2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Grape Seed Oil Market
- 3.1. Comparative analysis
- 3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
- 3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
- 3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
- 3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
- 3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Grape Seed Oil Market Forces
- 4.1. Drivers
- 4.2. Constraints
- 4.3. Challenges
- 4.4. Porters five force model
- 4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
- 4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
- 4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
- 4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5. Grape Seed Oil Market -Strategic analysis
- 5.1. Value chain analysis
- 5.2. Opportunities analysis
- 5.3. Product life cycle
- 5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Grape Seed Oil Market - Extraction Process (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
- 6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
- 6.3. Product Segment Analysis
- 6.3.1. Mechanical
- 184.108.40.206. Cold Pressing
- 220.127.116.11. Organic Solvent
- 6.3.2. Chemical
7. Grape Seed Oil - By End User(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 7.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
- 7.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
- 7.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
- 7.3.1. Food & Beverage
- 18.104.22.168. Cooking Oil
- 22.214.171.124. Baking Cake
- 126.96.36.199. Wine
- 7.3.2. Cosmetic
- 188.8.131.52. Creams
- 184.108.40.206. Soaps
- 220.127.116.11. Lotions/ Moisturizer
- 18.104.22.168. Hair Oil
- 7.3.3. Supplements & Healthcare
- 22.214.171.124. Syrups & Medicine
- 126.96.36.199. Nutrition
- 7.3.4. Other
8. Grape Seed Oil - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 8.1. Grape Seed Oil Market - North America Segment Research
- 8.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
- 8.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
- 8.2.2. Revenue and Trends
- 8.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
- 8.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
- 8.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
- 188.8.131.52. U.S.
- 184.108.40.206. Canada
- 220.127.116.11. Mexico
- 18.104.22.168. Rest of North America
- 8.3. Grape Seed Oil - South America Segment Research
- 8.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 8.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
- 8.4.2. Revenue and Trends
- 8.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
- 8.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
- 8.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
- 22.214.171.124. Brazil
- 126.96.36.199. Venezuela
- 188.8.131.52. Argentina
- 184.108.40.206. Ecuador
- 220.127.116.11. Peru
- 18.104.22.168. Colombia
- 22.214.171.124. Costa Rica
- 126.96.36.199. Rest of South America
- 8.5. Grape Seed Oil - Europe Segment Research
- 8.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 8.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
- 8.6.2. Revenue and Trends
- 8.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
- 8.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
- 8.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
- 188.8.131.52. U.K
- 184.108.40.206. Germany
- 220.127.116.11. Italy
- 18.104.22.168. France
- 22.214.171.124. Netherlands
- 126.96.36.199. Belgium
- 188.8.131.52. Spain
- 184.108.40.206. Denmark
- 220.127.116.11. Rest of Europe
- 8.7. Grape Seed Oil - APAC Segment Research
- 8.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 8.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
- 8.8.2. Revenue and Trends
- 8.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
- 8.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
- 8.8.5. APAC Segment - Product type and Application Market Size
- 18.104.22.168. China
- 22.214.171.124. Australia
- 126.96.36.199. Japan
- 188.8.131.52. South Korea
- 184.108.40.206. India
- 220.127.116.11. Taiwan
- 18.104.22.168. Malaysia
9. Grape Seed Oil Market - Entropy
- 9.1. New product launches
- 9.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
10. Grape Seed Oil Market Company Analysis
- 10.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
- 10.2. Siemens AG
- 10.3. Schneider Electric SE
- 10.4. General Electric
- 10.5. ABB Ltd
- 10.6. Fuji Electronics Co., Ltd.
- 10.7. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- 10.8. Omron Corporation
- 10.9. Advantech Corporation
- 10.10. Company 9
- 10.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11. Grape Seed Oil Market - Appendix
- 11.1. Abbreviations
- 11.2. Sources
12. Grape Seed Oil Market - Methodology
- 12.1. Research Methodology
- 12.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
- 12.1.2. Industry Databases
- 12.1.3. Associations
- 12.1.4. Company News
- 12.1.5. Company Annual Reports
- 12.1.6. Application Trends
- 12.1.7. New Products and Product database
- 12.1.8. Company Transcripts
- 12.1.9. R&D Trends
- 12.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
- 12.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends