Product Code: ESR 0196
The rising demand for electricity, need for replacement of ageing infrastructure and installation of new transmission and distribution infrastructure is expected to drive the growth of transmission tower market. However, varying raw material prices, especially steel, and export and import restrictions may hinder the future potential of this market.
Developing nations such as India and China are the key markets driving the growth of this market whereas in developed economies such the North American and European regions presents new growth avenues with respect to the technological developments and replacement demand. However, fluctuating steel prices, and import/export regulations are key restraints for the global transmission towers market.
The global Transmission Tower market is estimated to reach $3883 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 8.4%.
Geographically, Asia Pacific dominated the global transmission tower market, and is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to increasing urbanization and industrialization in countries such as China and India. North America accounted for the second highest market share in 2017.
What are Transmission Towers?
Transmission Tower is a structure which supports and conveys electric transmission lines. Transmission tower are the supporting structure for overhead lines and carry the transmission lines above the ground level. The transmission tower designs are of varying symmetries depending upon geographical considerations as well as on the voltages of the transmission lines they support. Main parts of tower are peak, cage, tower body, cross arm and insulators which are varied depending upon the application.
What are the major applications for Transmission Tower?
Transmission towers are used in high voltage AC and DC applications to carry safety critical and heavy conductor. Transmission towers have to carry the heavy transmission conductor at a sufficient safe height from ground to ensure safety as well as less cost at the same time. Thus, transmission towers need to be able to withstand natural calamities and must be designed accordingly. They are majorly employed by power distribution companies for generation, distribution and transmission of generated power.
Transmission Tower Market
Market Research and Market Trends of Transmission Tower Ecosystem
There has been a sudden spike in the power requirements across the global level due to automation and information technology assistances breaking through. Hence, the governments have to ensure the safe and adequate distribution of electricity. The means for distribution of electricity is only through transmission lines. Therefore the market demand for transmission is expected to be on a high rise.
Alternate sources of energy such as solar plants, wind plants also have employed towers in their transmission systems for distribution unless it is remotely being utilized. The other distribution option possible to save the material cost for tower is underground wiring. But limitations including requirement of excavation and risk to transmit high voltage signals have been proven to be cost consuming which is a reason these transmission line towers are extensively used for distribution of HVAC.
With the technologies such as electric vehicle in full motion the need for transmission towers is expected to gain further momentum. The electrical vehicle technology which is currently under research is to be powered with the help of charging stations. So a proper distribution channel has to be implemented with adequate backup options which surely would be assisted by these towers.
Who are the Major Players in Transmission Tower market?
The players profiled in the report include Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited, Associated Power Structures Pvt. Ltd., Nanjing Daji Iron Tower Manufacturing Company Ltd., Karamtara Engineering Pvt. Ltd., Weifang Changan Steel Tower Stock Company Ltd., Qingdao BST Steel Structure Co., Ltd., Al-Babtain Power & Telecommunication Co., Qingdao Megatro Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Co, Hebei Century Metal Structure Co.,Ltd
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market - key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
Table of Contents
1. Transmission Tower Market - Overview
- 1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Transmission Tower Market - Executive summary
- 2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
- 2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
- 2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Transmission Tower Market
- 3.1. Comparative analysis
- 3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
- 3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
- 3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
- 3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
- 3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Transmission Tower Market Forces
- 4.1. Drivers
- 4.2. Constraints
- 4.3. Challenges
- 4.4. Porters five force model
- 4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
- 4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
- 4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
- 4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5. Transmission Tower Market - Strategic analysis
- 5.1. Value chain analysis
- 5.2. Opportunities analysis
- 5.3. Product life cycle
- 5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Transmission Tower Market - By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
- 6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
- 6.3. Product Segment Analysis
7. Transmission Tower Market - By Circuitry (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 7.1. Single circuit tower
- 7.2. Double circuit tower
- 7.3. Multi circuit tower
8. Transmission Tower Market - By Design (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 8.1. Tubular Steel
- 8.2. Lattice
- 8.3. Wood
- 8.4. Concrete
- 8.5. Guyed Towers
- 8.6. Suspension Towers
- 8.6.1. Suspension Straight Towers
- 8.6.2. Suspension Angle Towers
- 8.7. Tension Towers
- 8.7.1. Anchor Towers
- 8.7.2. Angle Towers
- 8.8. Terminal Transmission Towers
9. Transmission Tower - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 9.1. Transmission Tower Market - North America Segment Research
- 9.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
- 9.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
- 9.2.2. Revenue and Trends
- 9.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
- 9.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
- 9.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
- 220.127.116.11. U.S.
- 18.104.22.168. Canada
- 22.214.171.124. Mexico
- 126.96.36.199. Rest of North America
- 9.3. Transmission Tower - South America Segment Research
- 9.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 9.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
- 9.4.2. Revenue and Trends
- 9.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
- 9.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
- 9.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
- 188.8.131.52. Brazil
- 184.108.40.206. Venezuela
- 220.127.116.11. Argentina
- 18.104.22.168. Ecuador
- 22.214.171.124. Peru
- 126.96.36.199. Colombia
- 188.8.131.52. Costa Rica
- 184.108.40.206. Rest of South America
- 9.5. Transmission Tower - Europe Segment Research
- 9.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 9.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
- 9.6.2. Revenue and Trends
- 9.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
- 9.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
- 9.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
- 220.127.116.11. U.K
- 18.104.22.168. Germany
- 22.214.171.124. Italy
- 126.96.36.199. France
- 188.8.131.52. Netherlands
- 184.108.40.206. Belgium
- 220.127.116.11. Spain
- 18.104.22.168. Denmark
- 22.214.171.124. Rest of Europe
- 9.7. Transmission Tower - APAC Segment Research
- 9.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 9.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
- 9.8.2. Revenue and Trends
- 9.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
- 9.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
- 9.8.5. APAC Segment - Product type and Application Market Size
- 126.96.36.199. China
- 188.8.131.52. Australia
- 184.108.40.206. Japan
- 220.127.116.11. South Korea
- 18.104.22.168. India
- 22.214.171.124. Taiwan
- 126.96.36.199. Malaysia
10. Transmission Tower Market - Entropy
- 10.1. New product launches
- 10.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
11. Transmission Tower Market Company Analysis
- 11.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
- 11.2. Associated Power Structures Pvt. Ltd.
- 11.3. Nanjing Daji Iron Tower Manufacturing Company Ltd.
- 11.4. Karamtara Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
- 11.5. Weifang Changan Steel Tower Stock Company Ltd.
- 11.6. Qingdao BST Steel Structure Co. Ltd.
- 11.7. Al-Babtain Power & Telecommunication Co.
- 11.8. Qingdao Megatro Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Co
- 11.9. Hebei Century Metal Structure Co.,Ltd
- 11.10. Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited
- 11.11. Company 10
- 11.10. Company 11
- 11.12. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
12. Transmission Tower Market - Appendix
- 12.1. Abbreviations
- 12.2. Sources
13. Transmission Tower Market - Methodology
- 13.1. Research Methodology
- 13.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
- 13.1.2. Industry Databases
- 13.1.3. Associations
- 13.1.4. Company News
- 13.1.5. Company Annual Reports
- 13.1.6. Application Trends
- 13.1.7. New Products and Product database
- 13.1.8. Company Transcripts
- 13.1.9. R&D Trends
- 13.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
- 13.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends