Product Code: AIR 0053
Testing, inspection & certification (TIC) enhance the manufacturing productivity, and aid manufactures to align the conformity of the product with respect to global standards, and increase the quality of their products. The global testing, inspection, certification services Market is estimated to surpass $117.8 billion and is estimated to grow at a CAGR 5.07% during 2018-2023.
What is Testing, Inspection, and Certification?
Advent of new technologies, increasing health safety measure, stringent environment norms have changed the entire industry outlook entirely with respect to the compliance of norms and regulations which ensure the safety of the individual, machines, buildings, etc. TIC plays a significant role to ensure products, infrastructure, services are met with the suggested standards and regulations in terms of safety and quality.
What are the major applications for Testing, Inspection, and Certification?
The major application for testing, inspection and certification are quality and safety services, product performance evaluation, certification and valuation of shipments, production evaluation, valuation of imports with respect to standards, industrial inspections, maintenance turnarounds, system certification, supplier evaluation, laboratory outsourcing and others.
Testing, Inspection and Certification Market
Market Research and Market Trends of & Testing, Inspection Certification
Leading players in the TIC industry are utilizing Big Data and digital processing improvements to pull data from many different sources, without the integration challenges of the past. These are best placed to offer a premium service to their customers.
Digital inspection, integrated sensors and predictive maintenance are replacing physical inspection. These further help operators to enter new markets, embed client relationships raise margins, and provide growth opportunities.
TIC service is now avoiding labor work and being transformed to Drones for crop management and asset integrity. With this inspection, costs can be reduced and inspection can be tailored to the areas interpreted by the inspector in real time. Hence, automating the process slowly.
Bureau veritas a leading player in the industry will acquire a 65% of equity stake in McKenzie group. With this transaction Bureau veritas will have the leadership position in building & construction services in Australia.
Who are the Major Players in Testing, Inspection Certification?
The companies referred in the market research report includes SGS group, Bureau Veritas SA, Intertek group PLC, DNV GL group, DEKRA SC, Eurofins, TUV SUD, TUV Nord group.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
Understand the different dynamics influencing the market - key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
Get a quick outlook on the market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Testing, Inspection & Certification Market - Overview
- 1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Testing, Inspection & Certification Market - Executive summary
- 2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
- 2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
- 2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Testing, Inspection & Certification Market
- 3.1. Comparative analysis
- 3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
- 3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
- 3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
- 3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
- 3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Testing, Inspection & Certification Market Forces
- 4.1. Drivers
- 4.2. Constraints
- 4.3. Challenges
- 4.4. Porters five force model
- 4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
- 4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
- 4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
- 4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5. Testing, Inspection & Certification Market -Strategic analysis
- 5.1. Value chain analysis
- 5.2. Opportunities analysis
- 5.3. Product life cycle
- 5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Testing, Inspection & Certification Market - By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
- 6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
- 6.3. Product Segment Analysis
- 6.3.1. In-House
- 6.3.2. Outsourced
7. Testing, Inspection & Certification Market - By Type of Service (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 7.1. Testing Service
- 7.2. Inspection Service
- 7.3. Certification Service
8. Testing, Inspection & Certification Market - By Testing Methodology (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 8.1. External Condition
- 8.1.1. Visual Testing
- 8.1.2. Magnetic Particle Testing
- 8.1.3. Eddy Current Testing
- 8.1.4. Penetrant Testing
- 8.2. Internal Condition
- 8.2.1. Ultrasonic Testing
- 8.2.2. Radiographic Testing
- 8.2.3. Leakage Testing
- 8.3. Others
9. Testing, Inspection & Certification Market - By Applications (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 9.1. Quality and Safety Services
- 9.2. Product Performance Evaluation
- 9.3. Certification and Valuation of Shipments
- 9.4. Production Evaluation
- 9.5. Valuation of imports with respect to standards
- 9.6. Industrial Inspections
- 9.6.1. Maintenance Turnarounds
- 9.6.2. System Certification
- 9.6.3. Supplier Evaluation
- 9.6.4. Laboratory Outsourcing
- 9.6.5. Others
- 9.7. Others
10. Testing, Inspection & Certification - By End Use Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 10.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
- 10.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
- 10.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
- 10.3.1. Agriculture
- 10.3.2. Automotive
- 10.3.3. Aerospace and Defense
- 10.3.4. Food
- 10.3.5. Consumer
- 10.3.6. Medicine & Life Science
- 10.3.7. Oil and Gas
- 10.3.8. System Compliance
- 10.3.9. Marine
- 10.3.10. Mining
- 10.3.11. Manufacturing
- 10.3.12. Chemicals
- 10.3.13. Energy and Power
- 10.3.14. Building & infrastructure
- 10.3.15. Industrial equipment
- 10.3.16. Retail
- 10.3.17. Rail
- 10.3.18. Logistics
- 10.3.19. others
11. Testing, Inspection & Certification - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 11.1. Testing, Inspection & Certification Market - North America Segment Research
- 11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
- 11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
- 11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
- 11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
- 11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
- 11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
- 18.104.22.168. U.S.
- 22.214.171.124. Canada
- 126.96.36.199. Mexico
- 188.8.131.52. Rest of North America
- 11.3. Testing, Inspection & Certification - South America Segment Research
- 11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
- 11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
- 11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
- 11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
- 11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
- 184.108.40.206. Brazil
- 220.127.116.11. Venezuela
- 18.104.22.168. Argentina
- 22.214.171.124. Ecuador
- 126.96.36.199. Peru
- 188.8.131.52. Colombia
- 184.108.40.206. Costa Rica
- 220.127.116.11. Rest of South America
- 11.5. Testing, Inspection & Certification - Europe Segment Research
- 11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
- 11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
- 11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
- 11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
- 11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
- 18.104.22.168. U.K
- 22.214.171.124. Germany
- 126.96.36.199. Italy
- 188.8.131.52. France
- 184.108.40.206. Netherlands
- 220.127.116.11. Belgium
- 18.104.22.168. Spain
- 22.214.171.124. Denmark
- 126.96.36.199. Rest of Europe
- 11.7. Testing, Inspection & Certification - APAC Segment Research
- 11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
- 11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
- 11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
- 11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
- 11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
- 11.8.5. APAC Segment - Product type and Application Market Size
- 188.8.131.52. China
- 184.108.40.206. Australia
- 220.127.116.11. Japan
- 18.104.22.168. South Korea
- 22.214.171.124. India
- 126.96.36.199. Taiwan
- 188.8.131.52. Malaysia
12. Testing, Inspection & Certification Market - Entropy
- 12.1. New product launches
- 12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Testing, Inspection & Certification Market Company Analysis
- 13.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
- 13.2. SGS group
- 13.3. Bureau Veritas SA
- 13.4. Intertek group PLC
- 13.5. DNV GL group
- 13.6. DEKRA SC
- 13.7. Eurofins
- 13.8. TUV SUD
- 13.9. TUV Nord group
- 13.10. Company 9
- 13.11. Company 10
- 13.12. Company 11
- 13.13. Company 12
- 13.14. Company 13
- 13.15. Company 14 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
14. Testing, Inspection & Certification Market -Appendix
- 14.1. Abbreviations
- 14.2. Sources