Product Code: SR1018G66_Report
Guar gum powder is obtained from guar plant which is commonly found in India and Pakistan. It is a free-flowing powder and has a very fine texture. In addition, this powder contains excellent thickening capacity with high solubility in water. Guar Gum powder has numerous applications in a variety of industries. As a food preservative, it emulsifies, binds water, prevents ice crystals in ice-covered products, moisturizes, thickens, stabilizes and suspends many liquid-solid systems. Guar Gum thickens the dye solutions in textile and carpet printing leading to more sharply printed patterns. One of the essential applications of Guar lies in petroleum production, significantly in the area of hydraulic fracturing. According to IMARC group, the global production of guar gum powder has witnessed fluctuating trends during recent years reaching a volume of 825,891 Tons in 2018.
IMARC's latest study "Guar Gum Powder Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" has segmented the guar gum powder market on the basis of end use industry, key regions, grades and major functions. Oil drilling currently represents the biggest end-use segment of guar gum powder. Oil drilling is followed by the food industry, paper & textile, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. Region-wise, the United States is the largest consumer of guar gum powder followed by Germany and India. The report has also analysed some of the key players in this market which include Hindustan Gum & Chemicals Ltd., India Glycols Ltd., Vikas WSP Ltd., Pakistan Gum Industries Pvt. Ltd. and Rama Industries.
This report provides a deep insight into the global guar gum powder industry covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a guar gum powder manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the guar gum powder industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report?
- How has the guar seed market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global guar seed industry?
- Which are the key end-use industries for guar seed?
- How has the global guar gum powder market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global guar gum powder industry?
- Which are the key end-use industries for guar gum powder?
- Which are the key grades in the global guar gum powder industry?
- Which are the key segments in the global guar gum powder industry on the basis of its functionality?
- What are the price trends of guar gum powder?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the guar gum powder industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the guar gum powder industry?
- What is the structure of the guar gum powder industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the guar gum powder industry?
- What are the profit margins in the guar gum powder industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a guar gum powder manufacturing plant?
- How is guar gum powder manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a guar gum powder manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a guar gum powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a guar gum powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a guar gum powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for guar gum powder?
- What are the transportation requirements for guar gum powder?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a guar gum powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a guar gum powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a guar gum powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a guar gum powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a guar gum powder manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a guar gum powder manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
Table of Contents
2 Scope and Methodology
- 2.1 Objectives of the Study
- 2.2 Stakeholders
- 2.3 Data Sources
- 2.3.1 Primary Sources
- 2.3.2 Secondary Sources
- 2.4 Market Estimation
- 2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
- 2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
- 2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
- 4.1 Overview
- 4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global: Guar Seed Industry
- 5.1 Market Overview
- 5.2 Market Performance
- 5.3 Market Breakup by Region
- 5.4 Market Breakup by End Use
- 5.5 Market Forecast
6 Global: Guar Gum Powder Industry
- 6.1 Market Overview
- 6.2 Market Performance
- 6.2.1 Volume Trends
- 6.2.2 Value Trends
- 6.3 Price Analysis
- 6.3.1 Key Price Indicators
- 6.3.2 Price Structure
- 6.3.3 Price Trends
- 6.4 Market Breakup by Grade
- 6.5 Market Breakup by Function
- 6.6 Market Breakup by End Use
- 6.7 Market Breakup by Region
- 6.8 Market Forecast
- 6.9 SWOT Analysis
- 6.9.1 Overview
- 6.9.2 Strengths
- 6.9.3 Weaknesses
- 6.9.4 Opportunities
- 6.9.5 Threats
- 6.10 Value Chain Analysis
- 6.10.1 Overview
- 6.10.2 Raw Material Procurement
- 6.10.3 Manufacturing
- 6.10.4 Distribution
- 6.10.5 Exports
- 6.10.6 End-Use
- 6.11 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 6.11.1 Overview
- 6.11.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
- 6.11.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 6.11.4 Degree of Competition
- 6.11.5 Threat of New Entrants
- 6.11.6 Threat of Substitutes
- 6.12 Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
7 Market Breakup by Grade
- 7.1 Food-Grade
- 7.1.1 Market Trends
- 7.1.2 Market Forecast
- 7.2 Industrial-Grade
- 7.2.1 Market Trends
- 7.2.2 Market Forecast
- 7.3 Pharmaceutical-Grade
- 7.3.1 Market Trends
- 7.3.2 Market Forecast
8 Market Breakup by Function
- 8.1 Thickening
- 8.1.1 Market Trends
- 8.1.2 Market Forecast
- 8.2 Gelling
- 8.2.1 Market Trends
- 8.2.2 Market Forecast
- 8.3 Binding
- 8.3.1 Market Trends
- 8.3.2 Market Forecast
- 8.4 Friction Reducing
- 8.4.1 Market Trends
- 8.4.2 Market Forecast
- 8.5 Other Functions
- 8.5.1 Market Trends
- 8.5.2 Market Forecast
9 Market Breakup by End Use Industry
- 9.1 Oil Drilling
- 9.1.1 Market Trends
- 9.1.2 Market Forecast
- 9.2 Food Industry
- 9.2.1 Market Trends
- 9.2.2 Market Forecast
- 9.3 Paper and Textile
- 9.3.1 Market Trends
- 9.3.2 Market Forecast
- 9.4 Pharmaceuticals
- 9.4.1 Market Trends
- 9.4.2 Market Forecast
- 9.5 Cosmetics
- 9.5.1 Market Trends
- 9.5.2 Market Forecast
- 9.6 Others
- 9.6.1 Market Trends
- 9.6.2 Market Forecast
10 Market Breakup by Region
- 10.1 United States of America
- 10.1.1 Market Trends
- 10.1.2 Market Forecast
- 10.2 Germany
- 10.2.1 Market Trends
- 10.2.2 Market Forecast
- 10.3 India
- 10.3.1 Market Trends
- 10.3.2 Market Forecast
- 10.4 Others
- 10.4.1 Market Trends
- 10.4.2 Market Forecast
11 Competitive Landscape
- 11.1 Market Structure
- 11.2 Key Players
12 Guar Gum Powder Manufacturing Process
- 12.1 Product Overview
- 12.2 Detailed Process Flow
- 12.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
- 12.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
13 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
- 13.1 Land Requirements and Expenditures
- 13.2 Construction Requirements and Expenditures
- 13.3 Plant Layout
- 13.4 Plant Machinery
- 13.5 Machinery Pictures
- 13.6 Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
- 13.7 Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
- 13.8 Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
- 13.9 Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
- 13.10 Utility Requirements and Expenditures
- 13.11 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
- 13.12 Other Capital Investments
14 Loans and Financial Assistance
15 Project Economics
- 15.1 Capital Cost of the Project
- 15.2 Techno-Economic Parameters
- 15.3 Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
- 15.4 Taxation and Depreciation
- 15.5 Income Projections
- 15.6 Expenditure Projections
- 15.7 Financial Analysis
- 15.8 Profit Analysis
16 Key Player Profiles