The global Cardiac Marker Analyzer market is predicted to reach US$ 4.5 Billion by 2026. Cardiac biomarkers are used as risk stratification for various cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), which include myocardial infraction, congestive heart failure, acute coronary syndrome (ACS) among others. The cardiac biomarkers that are widely used as an integrated diagnostic approach for CVDs include CK-MB, troponin I and T, myoglobin, BNPs, IMA and few others. The prevention of cardiac diseases by monitoring the heart conditions via cardiac biomarker testing is the profound approach for obtaining rapid results for immediate diagnosing and treatment.
Cardiac Marker analyzer represents a paradigm in diagnostics that provides high sensitivity and reliable information in minutes. It is ideally suited to both point of care testing and laboratory use. The factors such as increasing incidences of cardiovascular diseases, rapidly increasing geriatric population, growing funding from public-private organizations for research on cardiac biomarkers, and ongoing clinical trials for the identification of novel cardiac biomarkers are driving the growth of the market. However, factors such as technical problems related to sample collection and storage and issues related to regulatory and reimbursement systems are some of the key factors hampering the growth of this market.
Key Highlights of the Report
- In October 2017, Abbott completed its acquisition of Alere, concluding a deal first announced in February 2016.
- Abbott Point of Care Diagnostics sales is driven by continued adoption of Abbott's i-STAT handheld system.
- Quidel's cardiac immunoassay revenue was valued around US$ 266.5 Million in 2019.
- Cobas H232 POC system permits rapid and easy determination of cardiac blood markers such as Troponin T, NT-proBNP, D-dimer, CK-MB and myoglobin.
- A major focus of Response Biomedical development programs in cardiovascular testing has been clinical tests for the quantification of cardiovascular markers.
- Response Biomedical sells tests that detect three of the primary markers for the detection of an acute myocardial infarction: Troponin I, Myoglobin and CK-MB.
- In March 2020, Siemens Healthineers announced market introduction of the teamplay digital health platform.
- CardioGenics is the only company to successfully deploy CL in a compact, fully automated POC platform.
- Abbott acquired St. Jude Medical, to reap benefits of the latter's strong global position in thriving cardiac areas such as heart failure, atrial fibrillation, structural heart, and chronic pain complement.
- Trinity Biotech Point-of-Care revenues declined in 2019 by around 23.2% from the previous year figure.
- In October 2017, Boditech Med has made an agreement with their Chinese distributor, Joinstar, to supply their products for US$ 48 Million over three years.
iGATE RESEARCH report titled "Global Cardiac Marker Analyzer Market, Product Analysis, Companies Business & Marketing Strategy, Major Deals" provides a comprehensive assessment of the cardiac marker analyzer segments, comparative tests analysis, competitive product analysis, product features & benefits, merger & acquisitions, strategic alliances and Companies Business and Market Strategies.
This 118 Page report with 10 Figures and 19 Tables has been studied from 7 View Points:
- 1. Cardiac Marker Analyzer Market & Forecast (2011 - 2026)
- 2. Cardiac Marker Companies - Comparative Tests Analysis
- 3. Cardiac Marker Analyzer - Competitive Product Analysis
- 4. Cardiac Marker Analyzer - Specifications, Product Features & Benefits Analysis
- 5. Cardiac Marker Analyzer - Mergers, Acquisitions, Distribution, Partnership and Licensing Agreements
- 6. Emerging Markers Analysis
- 7. Companies Business & Marketing Strategy
The Cardiac Marker Analyzer Covered in the report are as follows:
- 1. Triage MeterPro Analyzer
- 2. The i-STAT System
- 3. Cobas h 232 POC System
- 4. Access 2 Immunoassay System
- 5. Stratus CS Analyzer
- 6. RAMP 200
- 7. RAMP Reader
- 8. i-chroma DUO Analyzer
- 9. Dxpress Reader Analyzer
- 10. PATHFAST Analyzer
- 11. QL Care Analyzer
- 12. Meritas POC Analyzer
Cardiac Marker Analyzer - Key Company Analysis
- 1. Alere (Now Abbott)
- 2. Abbott Point of Care
- 3. Quidel Corporation
- 4. Roche
- 5. Beckman Coulter
- 6. Siemens Healthineers
- 7. Response Biomedical
- 8. Boditech
- 9. Lifesign
- 10. LSI Medience Corporation
- 11. CardioGenics Holdings Inc.
- 12. Trinity Biotech
iGATE RESEARCH employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports. This report is built by using data and information sourced from Proprietary Information Database, Primary and Secondary Research Methodologies, and In house analysis by iGATE Research dedicated team of qualified professionals with deep industry experience and expertise.
- Primary Research Methodologies: Questionnaires, Surveys, Interviews with Individuals, Small Groups, Telephonic Interview, etc.
- Secondary Research Methodologies: Printable and Non-printable sources, Newspaper, Magazine and Journal Content, Government and NGO Statistics, white Papers, Information on the Web, Information from Agencies Such as Industry Bodies, Companies Annual Report, Government Agencies, Libraries and Local Councils and a large number of Paid Databases.
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Cardiac Marker Analyzer Market
3. Global Cardiac Marker Analyzer Market & Forecast (2011-2026)
4. Cardiac Marker Companies-Comparative Tests Analysis
5. Cardiac Marker Analyzer-Competitive Product Analysis
6. Alere (Now Abbott)
- 6.1. Alere Triage
- 6.1.1. Alere Cardiology Net Sales (2010-2016)
7. Quidel Corporation
- 7.1. Quidel Triage system
- 7.1.1. Quidel Cardiac Immunoassay Net Sales (2017-2026)
8. Abbott Point of Care
- 8.1. The i-STAT System
- 8.2. Abbott Laboratories Point of Care Diagnostics Sales (2011-2026)
- 9.1. Cobas h 232 POC System
10. Beckman Coulter
- 10.1. Access 2 Immunoassay System
11. Siemens Healthineers
- 11.1. Stratus CS Analyzer
- 11.2. Siemens Healthineers establishes global Digital Ecosystem to drive Digitalization of Healthcare
12. Response Biomedical
- 12.1. Cardiovascular Testing
- 12.1.1. Acute Myocardial Infarction (Heart Attack) Testing
- 12.1.2. Congestive Heart Failure ("CHF") Testing
- 12.1.3. Thrombotic Disease Testing
- 12.2. RAMP Platform
- 12.2.1. RAMP 200
- 12.2.2. RAMP Reader
- 12.3. Response Cardiovascular Testing
- 12.3.1. RAMP® TROPONIN I
- 12.3.2. RAMP® NT-proBNP
- 12.3.3. RAMP® MYOGLOBIN
- 12.3.4. RAMP® CK-MB
- 12.3.5. RAMP® D-DIMER
- 12.3.6. Response Biomedical Cardiovascular Net Sales (2010-2026)
- 13.1. i-chroma DUO Analyzer
- 14.1. DXpress Reader Analyzer
15. LSI Medience Corporation
16. CardioGenics Holdings Inc.
17. Trinity Biotech
- 17.1. Meritas POC Analyzer
- 17.2. Trinity Biotech Point of Care Diagnostics Sales (2010-2019)
18. Mergers, Acquisitions and Licensing Agreements
- 18.1. Alere Inc
- 18.2. CardioGenics
- 18.3. Response Biomedical
- 18.4. Abbott Laboratories
- 18.5. Siemens Healthineers
- 18.6. LSI Medience Corporation
- 18.7. Trinity Biotech
- 18.8. Quidel
19. Emerging Markers
20. Response Biomedical-Business & Marketing Strategy
- 20.1. New Distributors in China
- 20.2. Strategic Alliances with Alere Medical in Japan
- 20.3. Response Biomedical Receives Health Canada Approval and CE Mark
- 20.4. Focus on Improving Efficiencies and Reducing Costs
21. Roche-Business & Marketing Strategy
- 21.1. Implementing the Fully Connected Core Laboratory
- 21.2. Roche Launches Point-Of-Care (POC) Troponin Test with Improved Accuracy
- 21.3. Roche Launches New Mobile Application for Tablets
22. Boditech Med Inc-Business and Marketing Strategy
- 22.1. Boditech Med Acquires Immunostics
- 22.2. Diversifying Marketing Channel
23. Siemens Healthineers-Business and Marketing Strategy
- 23.1. Siemens Healthineers Introduces Teamplay Digital Health Platform
- 23.2. Siemens Healthineers Announces New Strategic Relationship
- 23.3. Strategic Partnership between Siemens and Imricor
- 23.4. Siemens Healthineers Offers True High-Sensitivity Troponin I IVD Assay
- 23.5. Siemens Healthineers Establishes Global Digital Ecosystem to Drive Digitalization of Healthcare
- 23.6. Partnership between Siemens Healthineers and Ebit