IEMR's Global Handset Sales Market Share and Forecast covers 181 vendors in 50 countries and regional markets. This database is one of the most comprehensive databases on handset vendor shipments / sales in the world.
We provide estimates and forecasts at the country level based on primary field research undertaken in these markets as part of IEMR's Global Consumer Telecommunications and Global Enterprise Telecommunications Surveys. We also take into account shipment data disclosed by vendors together with Point of Sale (POS) data available through various vendors, including operators.
Our coverage of second-tier vendors in markets such as India, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Taiwan, and other emerging markets is unsurpassed.
To this comprehensive dataset, we are adding a PowerPoint presentation which provides an overview of key trends in the global handset vendor market. The database provides quarterly historical data starting in 1Q.2004 and ending in 4Q.2011, and annual historical and forecast data from 2004 to 2013F.
The report was written by Analysts at IE Market Research Corporation, including IEMR's Executive Associate, Dr. Antti Koivula. Dr. Koivula worked at Nokia for 12 years (1999 - 2011) where he held key roles in strategy creation, organizational change and product and business line management. As a Director of Product Management at Nokia (2010 - 2011), he was a management team member of Nokia's Smartphones Business Unit. Prior to this role, Dr. Koivula was the Director of Strategy & Portfolio Planning at Nokia Live (2006 - 2009) where he was responsible for road mapping and conceptualizing key handset products. Dr. Koivula has also held key roles within Nokia's Mobile Handset Business Unit (1999 - 2005) including Product Group Head responsible for leading the entry of Nokia's mobile phones into the sports and music categories, and as Planning Process Manager responsible for deployment of the Nokia Mobile Phones (NMP) Planning Process where he was responsible for several business-critical and strategic projects at Nokia.
Why you should buy this report:
- By purchasing this report, you will receive an Excel file with 50 datasheets: 6 regional forecasts, 43 country forecasts, and a global forecast. In each datasheet, we cover Handset Sales by Vendor (Thousands of Units), Handset Sales Growth (YoY), and Handset Sales Market Share (%).
You will also receive a PowerPoint presentation which provides insights into the global mobile handset market. Overall, IEMR's Global Handset Market Share and Forecast provides answers to all of the following questions:
- What are the key trends in the global mobile handset market? How will this market grow from 2012 to 2013?
- Which region/country has the fastest growing mobile handset market in the world? What are the key trends in each region/country?
- How many mobile handsets will a specific handset supplier ship in each country/region?
- Which handset suppliers are the Top 6 suppliers in each region/county and how will this change over the next eight quarters?
This report will be useful to:
- Strategists and analysts at mobile handset suppliers responsible for handset strategy development and business analytics
- Device manufacturers in all areas of the telecommunications market that need strategy recommendations on key trends in the global mobile handset industry
- Financial analysts and portfolio managers covering firms in the mobile handset market
- Consultants advising their clients on mobile handset markets
- Researchers who need to gain a better understanding of the global mobile handset market
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Regions Covered in this Forecast
- North America
- South and Central America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
Countries Covered in this Forecast
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Rest of Asia Pacific Region
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Rest of Latin America
Companies Covered in this Forecast
Airfone Mobile (India)
- Alcatel / TCT Mobile / TCL Communication
- Amoi Technology Co., Ltd
Anand Mobile Pvt. Ltd. (Rocker Mobile)
- Apple Inc.
- AsusTeK Computer Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- BBK Electronics Corporation, Inc.
Beeline Mobile (VimpelCom)
- BenQ Corporation
- BIC Phone / France Telecom
Bleu Mobile (Sagem)
- Cal-Comp Electronics PCL
- Carlvo Ascent China Ltd.
Celkon Mobiles (India)
- Changhong Electric Co.
- Classic Mobile - Reliance
Cherry Technologies, Inc. (Philippines)
- China Kejian Corporation Ltd
- Connspeed Mobile
Cross Mobile (Indonesia)
- Dallab Inc., USA
- DBTEL Incorporated
- Dell Inc.
- Disney Phones
- Dopod Communications Co., Ltd.
- DORADO Communication Technology (Hongkong) Co. Ltd.
- Doro AB
- E28 Limited
- Emporia LifePlus
- E-TEN Information Systems Co., Ltd.
- eTouch Mobile
Fastrack Communications Pvt. Ltd. (Lemon Mobile)
Fangxing Group (Gild Mobile)
Fifth Media Sdn Bhd (Axia - Malaysia)
- Firefly Communications, Inc.
- Fly Mobiles Private Limited
- Forme Communications Technology Limited
- FPT Group
- Garmin Ltd.
- General Mobile Inc.
- G'Five International Limited
- Gionee Communication Equipment Co., Ltd.
- GIGA-BYTE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
GNET Mobile (Thailand)
- Google, Inc.
- Guangzhou Soutec (Group) Technology Co., Ltd.
Gradiente Electronica (IGB Electronica S.A.)
Group Sense Limited (GSL)
Guangzhou New Postcom Equipment Co., Ltd (Postcom)
- Haier Electronics
- Hanvit IT Co., Ltd.
Hitech Cellphone Pvt. Ltd. (India)
Hitech Wealth Corporation (China)
- Hisense Mobile Communications Technology Co., Ltd.
- HTC Corporation
HT Mobile (Indonesia)
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Hyundai Electronics
iDo Mobile (Kinpo Electronics, Inc.)
- Intex Technologies (India) Ltd.
- INQ Mobile Limited
Korea Freetel (Korea)
KTT Mobile (Korea)
Shenzhen Konka Telecommunications Technology Co., Ltd. (KONKA)
- K-Touch Mobile
- Kyocera Corporation
- Lava International Ltd.
Lenovo / LePhone (China)
Maxfone (DLIQ Certifications India (Pvt.) Ltd.)
- MAXX Mobile Communications Ltd.
- Medion AG
- Micromax Informatics Limited
- Mio Technology UK Ltd.
MIRC Electronics Limited (Onida)
Mito Mobile (Indonesia)
Mobile and Wireless Group (MWG - Telefonica)
- Mobell Communications Limited
- Motorola, Inc.
- NEC Corporation
- Neonode Inc.
New Generation Mobile (Italy)
- Ningbo Bird Co.,Ltd.
- Nokia Oyj
- O2 - Telefonica
- OKWAP Inc.
- Okta Mobile
- Olive Telecom
- OPPO Electronics Corp., Ltd.
Oswin Technology Pte Ltd (Singapore)
- Palm Inc.
- PandaPhone.com Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Pantech & Curitel Communication, Inc.
Personal Communications Devices, LLC (PCD)
Phoneone Mobile (Thailand)
Ponsel IMO (Indonesia)
Qool Labs Pte Ltd. (Singapore)
Renesas Electronics (SH Mobile)
- Research In Motion Limited
- Rover Mobile
- Sagem Wireless
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- SANYO Electric Co., Ltd.
- Sharp Corporation
- ShainHai Min Ren Electronics Co., Ltd.
- "Shenzhen Malata Mobile Communication Co Ltd
- Shenzhen Malata Mobile Communication Co Ltd
- Shenzhen Malata Mobile Communications Co. Ltd."
- Sierra Wireless
Sistema Shyam Teleservices Limited (MTS)
Smart Communications, Inc. (Philippines)
- Sonim Technologies
- Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB
Sky Electronics (Korea- Pantech Curitel)
Sky Wireless S.A. (Skyzen - Mexico)
SK Telesys (Korea)
SMADL General Trading L.L.C. (Dubai)
"Solid Group Inc. (Myphone)
- Solid Phone Inc. (My | Phone)"
- Spice Telecom
Symphony Mobile (SB Tel Enterprise Limited - Bangladesh)
- Tata Indicom / Tata Teleservices Ltd. / Tata DoCoMo
Tecno Telecom Limited (Hong Kong)
- Telecom New Zealand
- Telit Communications PLC
- Tiphone Mobile Indonesia Tbk PT
Telecomunicacoes Moveis Nacionais, S.A. (TMN)
TWZ Corporation PCL (Thailand)
- Ubiquam Co., Ltd.
- Usha Lexus Electronics
- UTStarcom Inc.
- Vodafone PLC
- Virgin Mobile
Videocon DTH (India)
- ViewSonic Corporation
- Verizon Wireless
VK Mobile (Korea)
Wellcom (NewTel Corporation - Thailand)
WIN II (Taiwan)
- Yulong Computer Telecommunication Scientific (Shenzhen) Co. - Coolpad
Zen Mobile (Telecare Group)
- Zonda Corporation Mexico
- "Z T C Telecommunications PLC
- ZTC Telecommunications PLC"
- ZTE Corporation
- Series Covered for each Country and Region: Quarterly data available from 1Q.2004 - 4Q.2011; Annual data available from 2004 - 2013F
Handset Sales by Vendor (Thousands of Units)
Handset Sales Growth (YoY)
Handset Sales (Market Share, %)