Product Code: iDATA_JPSJ16_MP
The full report suite on the Japanese market for small bone and joint orthopedic devices includes shoulder reconstruction devices, elbow reconstruction devices, hand and wrist devices and foot and ankle devices. The shoulder reconstruction device market is further segmented into total shoulder implants, reverse shoulder implants, hemi-shoulder implants and resurfacing shoulder implants. The elbow reconstruction device market is segmented into total elbow implants and radial head implants. Additionally, the total elbow implant market is segmented into semi-constrained total elbow implants and unconstrained total elbow implants. The hand and wrist device market is segmented into wrist fusions and distal radius plates. Finally the foot and ankle device market is segmented into total ankle implants and foot digit implants.
Segments Covered in this Procedure Volume Research
This market study focuses specifically on the volume of procedures. It includes analysis of procedures.
This data outlines the exact growth rates for procedures. If you're interested in seeing the trends in procedures to formulate your market sizing and forecasts this is the most accurate and most affordable way to do it.
About Procedure Volume Research (MedPro)
Our analysts meticulously research for 3 to 4 months to put together a suite of reports, which is a comprehensive analysis on a group of healthcare markets. A MedPro is one portion of that analysis that outlines only the procedure volumes and forecasts for each market in that suite of reports.
This procedural analysis is incorporated in our market size analysis and forecasting which are available when purchasing a MedSuite, MedView or MedCore.
Where Do We Get Our Procedure Data?
Our team of analysts has proprietary data that we've been collecting for over a decade as well as government and private databases like that from CMS and hospital records. By looking at multiple sources we are able to triangulate on orthopedic soft tissue procedure volumes that influence and coincide with our overall market sizing.
Questions This Report will Help You Answer:
- What is affecting the volume of procedures?
- How many procedures were done in 2016?
- How many procedures were done historically?
- How many procedures can we expect in 2023 and what is the growth trend?
Table of Contents
LIST OF FIGURES III
LIST OF CHARTS IV
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 1
JAPANESE SMALL BONE AND JOINT ORTHOPEDIC DEVICE MARKET OVERVIEW 1
COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS 4
MARKET TRENDS 6
MARKET DEVELOPMENTS 7
MARKETS INCLUDED 8
PROCEDURE NUMBERS 9
KEY REPORT UPDATES 10
VERSION HISTORY 10
RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 11
- 1.1 RESEARCH SCOPE 11
- 1.2 IDATA'S 9-STEP METHODOLOGY 11
- Step 1: Project Initiation and Team Selection 11
- Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research 13
- Step 3: Preparation for Interviews and Questionnaire Design 14
- Step 4: Performing Primary Research 15
- Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates 17
- Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis 18
- Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities 20
- Step 8: Final Review and Market Release 21
- Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring 22
PROCEDURE NUMBERS 23
- 2.1 PROCEDURES OVERVIEW 23
- 2.2 PROCEDURES ANALYSIS AND FORECAST 25
- 2.2.1 Shoulder Reconstruction Procedures 25
- 220.127.116.11 Total Shoulder Implant Procedures 25
- 18.104.22.168 Reversed Shoulder Implant Procedures 25
- 22.214.171.124 Hemi Shoulder Implant Procedures 25
- 126.96.36.199 Resurfacing Shoulder Implant Procedures 25
- 2.2.2 Elbow Reconstruction Procedures 27
- 188.8.131.52 Total Elbow Procedures 27
- 184.108.40.206 Radial Head Implant Procedures 27
- 2.2.3 Hand and Wrist Procedures 29
- 220.127.116.11 Wrist Fusion Procedures 29
- 18.104.22.168 Distal Radius Plate Procedures 29
- 2.2.4 Foot and Ankle Procedures 31
- 22.214.171.124 Total Ankle Implant Procedures 31
- 126.96.36.199 Foot Digit Implant Procedures 31
LIST OF CHARTS
- Chart 1 1: Small Bone and Joint Orthopedic Device Market by Segment, Japan, 2012 - 2022 3
- Chart 1 2: Small Bone and Joint Orthopedic Device Market Overview, Japan, 2012 and 2022 3
- Chart 2 1: Small Bone and Joint Procedures by Type, Japan, 2012 - 2022 24
- Chart 2 2: Shoulder Reconstruction Procedures by Type, Japan, 2012 - 2022 26
- Chart 2 3: Elbow Reconstruction Procedures by Type, Japan, 2012 - 2022 28
- Chart 2 4: Hand and Wrist Procedures by Type, Japan, 2012 - 2022 30
- Chart 2 5: Foot and Ankle Procedures by Type, Japan, 2012 - 2022 32
LIST OF FIGURES
- Figure 1 1: Small Bone and Joint Orthopedic Device Competitor Market Share Ranking by Segment, Japan, 2015 4
- Figure 1 2: Companies Researched in this Report, Japan, 2015 5
- Figure 1 3: Factors Impacting the Small Bone and Joint Orthopedic Device Market by Segment, Japan 6
- Figure 1 4: Recent Events in the Small Bone and Joint Orthopedic Device Market, Japan, 2012 - 2015 7
- Figure 1 5: Small Bone and Joint Orthopedic Device Markets Covered, Japan, 2015 8
- Figure 1 6: Small Bone and Joint Orthopedic Procedures Covered, Japan, 2015 9
- Figure 1 7: Key Report Updates 10
- Figure 1 8: Version History 10
- Figure 2 1: Small Bone and Joint Procedures by Type, Japan, 2012 - 2022 23
- Figure 2 2: Shoulder Reconstruction Procedures by Type, Japan, 2012 - 2022 25
- Figure 2 3: Elbow Reconstruction Procedures by Type, Japan, 2012 - 2022 27
- Figure 2 4: Hand and Wrist Procedures by Type, Japan, 2012 - 2022 29
- Figure 2 5: Foot and Ankle Procedures by Type, Japan, 2012 - 2022 31